2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Imrahil

What's wrong with them?

Well, here's the scoop. Some owners, 2 that I can tell, havent played at different parts of the season. And it gets frustrating when we set our teams up and look and our opponents have players playing who are injured or on a bye week. That sort of thing. I, as the majority love competion, and it gets frustrating to do what I do for the league and some choose not to play without telling anyone.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

I have never seen a team end up with negative points, but if anybody can do it, it'd be the 'Losers'.

:chuckle:
Aw, thanks. :eek:

Actually, I hope to win my next three games... wildcard into the playoffs... and win the Super Bowl!!!

[/dreaming]

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

Aw, thanks. :eek:

Actually, I hope to win my next three games... wildcard into the playoffs... and win the Super Bowl!!!

[/dreaming]

There's always the 'Bung Hole Bowl'. :shocked:

:chuckle:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh great. If he had a lousy team I wouldn't have felt so bad about losing. Now I have no excuse!

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
So at least I won't be the only one with a bad season. In fact, I'll be able to say I only lost three games! I guess that's not so bad after all.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think Doc has it set up so the season will be extended. If that's the case, you'll have more opportunities to play/lose. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.