2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

If a moderator sees this, can you please move this thread into the Fantasy Football is here thread in the announcements forum. Thank you!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, after you delete players, you should just let the computer pick our teams and not mess with letting us pick our top choices. That will only complicate matters and my guess is that not all the coaches will get to it in time and it might not be fair any way other than letting the computer pick [assuming it will do it right this time].

Besides, we're all gonna pick Priest Holmes, anyway! :D

drbrumley

Originally posted by Z Man

Got mine. Now what? I don't have any players, and I don't know how to get them...

Ok ZMan,

Noone has any players as of now. We will be holding an automated draft very soon. Just trying to get two more owners before I get the draft rolling.

drbrumley

We need 2 more teams in our Fantasy Football league.

Any takers? Heres your chance to beat me, Sozo, Lucky, Knight, BillyBob, Jabez, ZMan, PastorZ77, E4E and Jefferson. Think you can handle it?

C

cattyfan

AHA! I knew Sozo couldn't stay away forever! (nice to see you.)

drbrumley

Need 1 more team. Any takers? Heres your chance to beat me, Sozo, Lucky, Cattyfan, Knight, BillyBob, Jabez, ZMan, PastorZ77, E4E and Jefferson. Think you can handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.