2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Yes, only two quarterbacks per team. I can only moniter that being I don't have a feature to block it.

drbrumley

Billy,

I told you and Sozo this was going to happen. Sozo understood and knew. How come you don't? The rules are in place so the allegation of changing the rules is a dumb one. The only reason I blocked waivers is to make sure you guys didn't pick up any players while this thing is going on.This helped me with doing one thing at a time and keeping things in order. Now that I'm done with all this, the waivers are lifted. As far as the salary caps, there IS NO salary cap. Those are there for show and guidance, not to tell you you have an illegal team. Also because I was toying with Jefferson's idea for next year.The salary cap again is for show only.

I have answered as many posts as I can, and sometimes I can miss one. If I missed any of yours or anyone else's, I apologize.

Yes, you have owned quite a few players, The only one I got rid of for you was because of the dump trades by Sozo was the latest one. That was wrong and you were called on it. If I recall, other owners saw it too and thought the same thing. I told you what was going to happen.And now your mad at me for doing it. Did you think I was joking? I won't be held responsible for you dropping players because all these trades with Sozo went thru. I can go back if you like a rescind the drops also. All I ask is this doesn't happen again.

drbrumley

Team Owners,

I really want to thank you for your patience in what has happened in this league. Some things have happened and it is not a reflection of how this league is. Some owners were more affected than others. I am striving to keep the league in tip top order and this year seems particularly hard. So I continue to ask for your patience and thank you for partcipating.

Dave

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Thats crazy!Youve done the best you can to be fair to all involved,i for one commend you.I just noticed what he posted on the FF league page is why i asked.Keep up the good work..

PastorZ77

Doc, I appreciate your efforts, really, sorry this has been so crazy...thanks so much for being our 'mish...::thumb:

I'm having a great time :Christine despite all the quirks (4-0) :devil:

:ha:

:nananana:

:the_wave:
GOOOOOO SNIPERRRSSSS!!!

drbrumley

10/3/04 11:12 am ET Sozo's Ranters Anderson, Richie RB DAL - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 11:12 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Griffin, Quentin RB DEN - Traded from Sozo's Ranters
4 -----------------------
10/3/04 10:58 am ET Sozo's Ranters Jaguars, DST DST JAC - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 10:58 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Brady, Tom QB NE - Traded from Sozo's Ranters
10/3/04 10:57 am ET Sozo's Ranters Davis, Domanick RB HOU - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 10:57 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Alexander, Shaun RB SEA - Traded from Sozo's Ranters
4 ------------------------
10/3/04 10:49 am ET Sozo's Ranters Seidman, Mike TE CAR - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 10:49 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Gates, Antonio TE SD - Traded from Sozo's Ranters
10/3/04 10:48 am ET Sozo's Ranters Carter, Tim WR NYG - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 10:48 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Johnson, Chad WR CIN - Traded from Sozo's Ranters
4 ------------------------
10/3/04 10:46 am ET Sozo's Ranters Schroeder, Bill WR TB - Traded from Dead Horse Beaters
10/3/04 10:46 am ET Dead Horse Beaters Owens, Terrell WR PHI - Traded from Sozo's Ranters

Now, by the look of these trades, I will allow only 2. And I would say the Brady trade and the Davis trade should stand.

drbrumley

Catty, noone has a bye week. You must still play your players. If you are playing SOTK, you will win by default, but you must still play like your actually playing someone. Hope that helps.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Catty, can I borrow your good players this week and I'll let you borrow my good players when I play SOTK? just tell you how well you're doing in this league? :D :angel:

C

cattyfan

Catty, noone has a bye week. You must still play your players. If you are playing SOTK, you will win by default, but you must still play like your actually playing someone. Hope that helps.

o.k. I'll make all the appropriate moves. I've got a bunch of "maybe" players this week...

Catty, can I just tell you how well you're doing in this league?

thank you! I'll judiciously ignore the other part... :D

C

cattyfan

I've got two drops pending now...one mediocre D/ST and one miserably disappointing TE.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

I agree. That's why it is in there. But with all the problms we have had, I can understand why noone has really done it.

Would have been nice to where we can get all of TOL to do this.:chuckle:

Hey doc, I'm not trying to be picky, or filling in for the jerk... granite, but you use the word "noone" alot, and there is no such word (unless you are referring to the lead singer of Herman's Hermits :singer: ) It is simply "no one".

Status
Not open for further replies.