2 Timothy 4:2

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God's word and the word of truth (from God) from the God of truth

Psalm 31:5 NASB - 5 Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O LORD, God of truth.

Isaiah 65:16 NASB - 16 "Because he who is blessed in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Will swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My sight!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Philippians 4:9 NASB - 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
3 John 1:3 NASB - 3 For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 John 2:21 NASB - 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your truth

every reference here is to God's truth

Psalm 25:5 NASB - 5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation;For You I wait all the day.

Psalm 26:3 NASB - 3 For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.

Psalm 40:10-11 NASB - 10 I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your salvation;I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great congregation. 11 You, O LORD, will not withhold Your compassion from me; Your lovingkindness and Your truth will continually preserve me.

Psalm 43:3 NASB - 3 O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hillAnd to Your dwelling places.

Psalm 57:10 NASB - 10 For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens And Your truth to the clouds.

Psalm 71:22 NASB - 22 I will also praise You with a harp, Even Your truth, O my God; To You I will sing praises with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 86:11 NASB - 11 Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Psalm 108:4 NASB - 4 For Your lovingkindness is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the skies.

Psalm 115:1 NASB - 1 Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.

Psalm 138:2 NASB - 2 I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.

Daniel 9:13 NASB - 13 "As it is written in the law of Moses, all this calamity has come on us; yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our iniquity and giving attention to Your truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
message of salvation

gospel salvation

Romans 1:16 NASB - 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Ephesians 1:13 NASB - 13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is the good news to be obeyed, heeded? received?

Galatians 1:7 HCSB - 7 not that there is another gospel, but there are some who are troubling you and want to change the good news about the Messiah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
good news message

Acts 8:4 HCSB - 4 So those who were scattered went on their way preaching the message of good news.

Acts 10:36 HCSB - 36 He sent the message to the Israelites, proclaiming the good news of peace through Jesus Christ -- He is Lord of all.

Hebrews 4:2 HCSB - 2 For we also have received the good news just as they did; but the message they heard did not benefit them, since they were not united with those who heard it in faith

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am looking for a verse I might have already found but I don't know.

Here is the verse I just found while looking for the verse that I here post after.

Luke 22:35 NLT - 35 Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you out to preach the Good News and you did not have money, a traveler's bag, or an extra pair of sandals, did you need anything?" "No," they replied.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 NASB - 13 For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which also performs its work in you who believe.

The verse I am looking for may be this one but I am not sure. I am thinking about a verse that says that when we communicate or preach to others we should know that we are preaching the word of God. But I haven't found that verse just now, even if it does exist. I also looked for the word confidence.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In the process I want and or wanted and wanted now to post a link to "word of God" again. But in looking back I haven't done so yet (and whether or not I did but thinking I did or that I might have even). Have I ever said or thought "I think so" about this or something or anything else?

see word of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Every Word As It Is Written

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
Matt 26:24
24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
Mark 7:6-9
6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
8 "For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men-- the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do."
9 And He said to them, "All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.
Acts 15:15
15 "And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written:
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Matt 18:16
16 "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'
Luke 4:4
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:24-25
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
XXX Every word of God is what we are to obey and find our salvation in. There is no salvation in interpretation of the Word. We are to believe, obey, and submit to every word in the new testament.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)