2 Timothy 4:2

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 Timothy 4:2 NASB - 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you know the word of God?

Do you know about faith? What is the word of faith that we are preaching?

Romans 10:8-17 NASB - 8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." 14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF GOOD THINGS!" 16 However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, "LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT?" 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

pastor teacher

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 4:31 NASB - 31 And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.

Philippians 1:14 NASB - 14 and that most of the brethren, trusting in the Lord because of my imprisonment, have far more courage to speak the word of God without fear.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 Corinthians 2:17 NASB - 17 For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 Thessalonians 2:13 NASB - 13 For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which also performs its work in you who believe.

2 Timothy 2:15 NASB - 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

Hebrews 4:12 NASB - 12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 14:36 NASB - 36 Was it from you that the word of God first went forth? Or has it come to you only?

Colossians 1:25 NASB - 25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God,

1 John 2:14 NASB - 14 I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 1:25 NASB - 25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God,
of from

James 1:21 NASB - 21 Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
for what it is

1 Thessalonians 2:13 NASB - 13 For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which also performs its work in you who believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 6:2 NASB - 2 So the twelve summoned the congregation of the disciples and said, "It is not desirable for us to neglect the word of God in order to serve tables.

Acts 11:1 NASB - 1 Now the apostles and the brethren who were throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God.

Acts 13:5 NASB - 5 When they reached Salamis, they began to proclaim the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews; and they also had John as their helper.

Acts 15:7 NASB - 7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 Corinthians 4:2 NASB - 2 but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2 Corinthians 6:7 NASB - 7 in the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
from (concordance) search message of salvation

Acts 13:26 NASB - 26 "Brethren, sons of Abraham's family, and those among you who fear God, to us the message of this salvation has been sent.

Ephesians 1:13 NASB - 13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:37 NASB - 37 "But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes' or 'No, no'; anything beyond these is of evil.

It is okay to say you don't know if you don't know, or if you don't know something. You can say I don't know.

2 Corinthians 1:17-19 NASB - 17 Therefore, I was not vacillating when I intended to do this, was I? Or what I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, so that with me there will be yes, yes and no, no at the same time? 18 But as God is faithful, our word to you is not yes and no. 19 For the Son of God, Christ Jesus, who was preached among you by us--by me and Silvanus and Timothy--was not yes and no, but is yes in Him.

James 5:12 NASB - 12 But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath; but your yes is to be yes, and your no, no, so that you may not fall under judgment.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The word of God.

Romans 3:2 NASB - 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

Hebrews 5:12 NASB - 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
truth of God

Romans 1:25 NASB - 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Romans 3:7 NASB - 7 But if through my lie the truth of God abounded to His glory, why am I also still being judged as a sinner?

Romans 15:8 NASB - 8 For I say that Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
message of truth

Ephesians 1:13 NASB - 13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
word of truth

(or, the word of truth)

Psalm 119:43 NASB - 43 And do not take the word of truth utterly out of my mouth,For I wait for Your ordinances.

2 Corinthians 6:7 NASB - 7 in the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left,

Colossians 1:5 NASB - 5 because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel

2 Timothy 2:15 NASB - 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

James 1:18 NASB - 18 In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures.