2 Cor 4.4 (Jesus, The God of this age!)

Apple7

(2 Corinthians 4:3, 4) "..If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.."

Does Jesus do acts which against himself? Is Jesus counter productive? I would think not!

As can be seen by v3 they were declaring the good news as instructed by Jesus (Matt 28:19), yet it was being veiled. According to your reasoning, Jesus was the one who was veiling it, yet at the same time instructed them to preach it which is completely nonsensical.

Ironic, you like the Pharisees claim Jesus worked against himself, what did Jesus say in regards to that?

 At hearing this, the Pharisees said: “This fellow does not expel the demons except by means of Be·elʹze·bub, the ruler of the demons.” 25 Knowing their thoughts, he said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself comes to ruin, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 In the same way, if Satan expels Satan, he has become divided against himself; how, then, will his kingdom stand? (Matt 12:24) Jesus kingdom certainly isn't and never will be divided, as your reasoning would imply.

My God does whatever pleases HIM...

So, then, to whom He desires, He shows mercy. And to whom He desires, He hardens. Romans 9.18

Your god does whatever pleases YOU.

See the difference...?

As can be seen by v3 they were declaring the good news as instructed by Jesus (Matt 28:19), yet it was being veiled. According to your reasoning, Jesus was the one who was veiling it, yet at the same time instructed them to preach it which is completely nonsensical.

The good news, like this....?

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.

However, while distinction is made between the referents, each has the same singular name.

Three Persons in one Being.

This same singular name of three persons’ baptism is the same as the Aaronic blessing in which the singular name of Yahweh is repeated three times (Num 6.22 – 27).

Separate and yet the same, The Trinity.

Apple7

Moreover, Jesus, if part of a trinity, was not the God of an age(greek: aión)but rather the God of eternity. As can be seen from the verse the god mentioned is a god of that age. At the time of Jesus life on earth Satan was the ruler, or god, of the world as clearly shown in scripture.

God is NOT the result of counted things.

Thus....your premise of The Trinity is flawed, and you have no doubt been chasing a strawman most of your life.

The term 'aiōnos' refers to this present age in which we live, and further denotes that Jesus is in charge of it, as Satan has been bound.

Now....look what you attempt to do next....in typical Chuck Russell cult fashion, you want to redefine Biblical terms to your liking...as you attempt to blend 'ruler' with 'theos'.

Sorry, but 'archōn' is NEVER defined as 'theos' in any lexicon, but in that of your imagination.

Satan is NEVER referred to as Theos...but, in your Satanist cult, you attempt to heap praises upon your god, Satan.

Further, if you were a serious student of scripture, then you would already be cognizant that 'The Ruler' baton of this world has been passed from Satan to Jesus, as declared in Rev 1.5. which further proves that Satan was bound at The Cross, when it declares Jesus as being The Ruler due to His blood which released us from our sins.

(John 14:30) "..I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.."

That is Pre-Cross scripture.

The baton has been passed.

Satan is no longer 'The Ruler' of anything.

(Ephesians 2:2) "..in which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.."

'The Ruler' in the PAST tense.

(1 John 5:19) "..We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.."

1 John 5.18 – 19

οιδαμεν οτι πας ο γεγεννημενος εκ του θεου ουχ αμαρτανει αλλ ο γεννηθεις εκ του θεου τηρει αυτον και ο πονηρος ουχ απτεται αυτου
οιδαμεν οτι εκ του θεου εσμεν και ο κοσμος ολος εν τω πονηρω κειται

Oidamen hoti pas ho gegennēmenos ek tou Theou ouch hamartanei all' ho gennētheis ek tou Theou tērei auton kai ho ponēros ouch haptetai autou oidamen hoti ek tou Theou esmen kai ho kosmos holos en tō ponērō keitai

We know that everyone being born from God does not sin, but The One having been born from God guards him, and The Evil One does not touch him. We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of The Evil One.

This passage, in 1 John 5, informs the reader that Satan (the Evil One) cannot do anything to the people of God.

Juxtaposed to this very succinct proclamation of The Devil’s impotence, is the assertion that the entire world is subjected to his ‘power’ (i.e. demons, as proclaimed throughout scripture).

Clearly, Satan is bound….but his demons are not.

Simple Biblical truth.

marhig

I posted in Greek...NOT Hebrew!:rotfl:
Very good, but I don't speak Greek or Hebrew. Neither do I read either of them, I'm just a woman who lives a simple life and loves God from my heart. I'm not super clever, or able to read and write in different languages, I'm no theologian or scholar. I know that the Bible has been originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek but I can't read them. But it's not mainly the wise men after the flesh that God calls, luckily unlike you, God looks at the heart,

So I'm sorry that I'm so below your high standards, luckily God chooses the simple people of the world and his standards are different to the standards that the world requires of people. The world looks at and judges by intelligence, wealth, outward appearance and power. God doesn't look or judge by the worlds standards, he doesn't care about how beautiful our appearance is outwardly, but inwardly, he doesn't care about how wealthy we are, but that we share, the only power he wants us to have is the power of the Spirit, and he gives those of us who aren't worldy wise and intelligent, godly wisdom and understanding, once we are ready to repent and live by his will and are baptised of the Spirit.

God looks at the heart and a humble heart is what God loves, not a heart full of pride and self glorification and one that sees themselves as better and above others just because they understand the Bible in different languages!

1 Corinthians 1

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord

Apple7

Very good, but I don't speak Greek or Hebrew. Neither do I read either of them, I'm just a woman who lives a simple life and loves God from my heart. I'm not super clever, or able to read and write in different languages, I'm no theologian or scholar. I know that the Bible has been originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek but I can't read them. But it's not mainly the wise men after the flesh that God calls, luckily unlike you, God looks at the heart,

So I'm sorry that I'm so below your high standards, luckily God chooses the simple people of the world and his standards are different to the standards that the world requires of people. The world looks at and judges by intelligence, wealth, outward appearance and power. God doesn't look or judge by the worlds standards, he doesn't care about how beautiful our appearance is outwardly, but inwardly, he doesn't care about how wealthy we are, but that we share, the only power he wants us to have is the power of the Spirit, and he gives those of us who aren't worldy wise and intelligent, godly wisdom and understanding, once we are ready to repent and live by his will and are baptised of the Spirit.

God looks at the heart and a humble heart is what God loves, not a heart full of pride and self glorification and one that sees themselves as better and above others just because they understand the Bible in different languages!

1 Corinthians 1

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord

No one cares about your endless list of excuses why you CANNOT study the word of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes LA you said this

I don't believe this, so does that mean to you that I'm not forgiven?

Probably you sre not yet.

I have given you verses that show us that we can be forgiven without Jesus dying in the cross to settle our sins.

Redemption Through the Blood of Christ
Heb 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
Heb 9:18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
Heb 9:19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
Heb 9:20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
Heb 9:21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Heb 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord our God is One Lord, LA, and you prove you don't know Him.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

marhig

Probably you sre not yet.

Redemption Through the Blood of Christ
Heb 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
Heb 9:18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
Heb 9:19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
Heb 9:20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
Heb 9:21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Heb 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Ok Hebrews 9-14... How can the natural blood of Christ Jesus from 2000 years ago, from the natural cross, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The shedding of blood means to live it out and strive against sin, to live it out in our flesh and blood, as Jesus did, only his blood was pure because he didn't sin, so we have to shed our blood which is to strive to stop the sins we were committing when we didn't know God, and be covered in the blood of Christ which is his pure sinless life within us, and then he will through the Spirit purge our conscience from dead works and help us to overcome our sins daily.

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin, we must deny ourselves and live it out in our flesh. In the old testament they killed the animal and poured out their blood all of it, they couldn't take in any of the blood, it had to all go as the life is in the blood, but our life is sinful so it has to go.

As we naturally shed our blood we die, but spiritually as we shed our blood we die to self, to shed our blood is to strive against sin in our life and become dead to self and then we will be covered with Christ as Christ lives through us, and as we die to self and our old lives decrease, the life of Christ will increase in us through the Holy Spirit.

The life is in the blood, and the life in the blood of Christ is pure and sinless, but the life in our blood is sinful, and it must be poured out to be replaced and covered in the blood of Christ, which is the blood we drink which means to take his life into our hearts. Like a spiritual blood transfusion.

We can't eat the flesh with the blood in it and we can't drink the blood its sinful, this must be poured out because our blood is sinful, but the flesh with the blood of Christ we can eat and drink, because it is pure and it will cleanse us of our sins once his life is made manifest in our hearts by the power of the Spirit.

The blood is symbolic of pouring out our life for God, letting go of our old life striving against sin, so that the life of Christ can live through us. The life is in the blood, and the life in the blood of Christ is pure, and we need that life in us to help us to overcome sin and the world.

Naturally, as our natural blood cleanses our bodies and brings oxygen from our natural breath to the members of our body to keep it alive and strengthen it. Spiritually the blood of Christ cleanses his body which is the church and we are kept alive by the breath of the Spirit, cleansing us within and strengthening us.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Ok Hebrews 9-14... How can the natural blood of Christ Jesus from 2000 years ago, from the natural cross, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The shedding of blood means to live it out and strive against sin, to live it out in our flesh and blood, as Jesus did, only his blood was pure because he didn't sin, so we have to shed our blood which is to strive to stop the sins we were committing when we didn't know God, and be covered in the blood of Christ which is his pure sinless life within us, and then he will through the Spirit purge our conscience from dead works and help us to overcome our sins daily.

This must be the new Folk Religion I've been hearing about.

It's called reading INTO what is written. Make it up as you go.... :rolleyes:

Danoh

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

You have proven nothing.

The word "made" in Acts 2:36 is the Greek word epoiēsen.

The same word translated "ordained" in the following...

Mark 3:14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

Ordained? What is that?

In the following, which has the same idea in mind, a different word is used - the word "appointed."

Luke 10:1 After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

These things are supposed to be studied out as a doctrine, teaching, or an idea in general.

Not as one word isolated from the idea itself, and certainly not as understood through our modern day English (which appears to be what you did).

Meaning, the meanings of the words are studied out via seeking out where a same sense is meant not only within (1) different, but also within (2) similar, and also, within (3) same narratives, themes, subjects, and or contexts across the board.

The result being that different words being used for a same sense each shed light as to the actually intended sense.

Besides, Peter has already identified what be is actually talking about.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Peter's point is that the Father has acknowledged the Son as the Lord and Christ Who had been Prophesied unto Israel.

In other words, that the Father has acknowledged the Son IS this Individual here...

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Meaning what, Israel?

That you killed your King: the Son of God; your Prophesied Christ - and you'd better get right about that - for God has acknowledged Him as having been exactly that and there will be hell to pay when He arises to make His enemies His footstool!

Intended result?

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Save yourselves from what, Israel?

Why?

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

In short, all that is a doctrine concerning Israel and the Father's having acknowledged that Jesus IS the Father's Prophesied Christ, there, in Acts 2 and 3.

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

This "made" business - is studied in this way; not via one sole word, nor via one sole word in modern day English.

You are likewise as clueless as to those passages in Ephesians 4 - each passage of which depict a three-fold unity their whole is comprised of.

Where your kind go south is in your failure to see the teaching on Christ when He was on Earth, how that, as Paul put it in Philippians 2: when He came here, He "made himself of no reputation" (emptied Himself of Who He had been as to previous His equality in Glory with that of the Father's), and took on the form of a servant of God, and came to do His Will.

Or as He Himself had described that...

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

The very example Paul makes of that as to what the Believer is to be via the Believer's emptying of him or herself: that he or she might be a vessel fit for the Master's intended use, 2 Tim. 2:21.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin, we must deny ourselves and live it out in our flesh. In the old testament they killed the animal and poured out their blood all of it, they couldn't take in any of the blood, it had to all go as the life is in the blood, but our life is sinful so it has to go.

As we naturally shed our blood we die, but spiritually as we shed our blood we die to self, to shed our blood is to strive against sin in our life and become dead to self and then we will be covered with Christ as Christ lives through us, and as we die to self and our old lives decrease, the life of Christ will increase in us through the Holy Spirit.

The life is in the blood, and the life in the blood of Christ is pure and sinless, but the life in our blood is sinful, and it must be poured out to be replaced and covered in the blood of Christ, which is the blood we drink which means to take his life into our hearts. Like a spiritual blood transfusion.

We can't eat the flesh with the blood in it and we can't drink the blood its sinful, this must be poured out because our blood is sinful, but the flesh with the blood of Christ we can eat and drink, because it is pure and it will cleanse us of our sins once his life is made manifest in our hearts by the power of the Spirit.

The blood is symbolic of pouring out our life for God, letting go of our old life striving against sin, so that the life of Christ can live through us. The life is in the blood, and the life in the blood of Christ is pure, and we need that life in us to help us to overcome sin and the world.

Naturally, as our natural blood cleanses our bodies and brings oxygen from our natural breath to the members of our body to keep it alive and strengthen it. Spiritually the blood of Christ cleanses his body which is the church and we are kept alive by the breath of the Spirit, cleansing us within and strengthening us.

Its not the shedding of your blood which reconciles you to God, which you probably are not, according to Gods word.

LA

marhig

Its not the shedding of your blood which reconciles you to God, which you probably are not, according to Gods word.

LA
Were reconciled to God by the ministry of reconciliation, which is the word of God, by which God was in Christ was reconciling the world unto himself. Because Jesus poured out his life into death and strived against sin, denying his will to live by the will of God, resisting unto blood to bring us a new and living way. And those who follow him do the same. We are saved by the blood of Christ, but it's not the blood on the natural cross, it's his life lived out in his flesh and blood, and that is the life we drink, the life is in the blood. We eat his flesh and drink his blood, meaning we take all his life in, then we live out out. If we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood then we have no life in us, we drink his blood to take his life in, but this is not the blood on the natural cross but the life that is in his heart being made manifest in ours by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And now his life, made manifest by the Spirit has to be within us to help us to overcome sin. And his life is then poured out through us and we then resist unto blood and strive against sin and bare witness to the truth, through him by the power of the Spirit. Then Christ through us can save as many who will believe in him and the gospel.

The death we are reconciled to God by is Jesus being dead to the flesh, (dead to self will) denying himself and living by the will of God and God was living through him by the full power of the Spirit, so Jesus was in the express image of the living God, thus he was God with us, baring witness to the truth, showing us the true way to live before God and bringing us the true word of God.

And those who truly follow him, live by the will of God also.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Were reconciled to God by the ministry of reconciliation, which is the word of God, by which God was in Christ was reconciling the world unto himself. Because Jesus poured out his life into death and strived against sin, denying his will to live by the will of God, resisting unto blood to bring us a new and living way. And those who follow him do the same. We are saved by the blood of Christ, but it's not the blood on the natural cross, it's his life lived out in his flesh and blood, and that is the life we drink, the life is in the blood. We eat his flesh and drink his blood, meaning we take all his life in, then we live out out. If we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood then we have no life in us, we drink his blood to take his life in, but this is not the blood on the natural cross but the life that is in his heart being made manifest in ours by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And now his life, made manifest by the Spirit has to be within us to help us to overcome sin. And his life is then poured out through us and we then resist unto blood and strive against sin and bare witness to the truth, through him by the power of the Spirit. Then Christ through us can save as many who will believe in him and the gospel.

The death we are reconciled to God by is Jesus being dead to the flesh, (dead to self will) denying himself and living by the will of God and God was living through him by the full power of the Spirit, so Jesus was in the express image of the living God, thus he was God with us, baring witness to the truth, showing us the true way to live before God and bringing us the true word of God.

And those who truly follow him, live by the will of God also.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

God's Truth

The truth hurts.

Is that something said ill of another?

I do not believe one is conscious when one is dead.

The Holy Spirit prepared the man Jesus by the word of God, that the Father could come and dwell in Him.

God loves you.

LA

Jesus came from heaven.
Jesus is not a man who became God.
Jesus is God who became man.

God sent his Son into the world. John 3:17.

Jesus came from the Father. See John 1:14.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.