10 steps to beating Trump

MarcATL

Why wouldn't #2 work?

If you mean 6 wouldn't work for the same reason you reject 5 (they won't buy it) then I agree it would be difficult for it to seem genuine.
I don't believe that the voters care about 2 at all. On 6 the candidates would have a hard time selling it while the voters would have a hard time buying it, from them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Loads of reasons but ill give you a good one, hes a complete misogynist, everyone knows it, and there are more women in the us than there are men, more women actually go vote than men do, and then even men with brains will understand that his going off at the mouth is a security risk.

He was asked about it by megyn kelly and instead of a decent answer, she was accused of ragging. Then he still couldnt get over feeling like she made him look bad and kept after her. What a crybaby loser.

In the real debates when it gets more intense, im sure his thin skin will come out even more.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
10 steps to beating Trump

Step 1: pick out a stout hickory limb, about six feet long
Step 2: sneak up behind trump
Step 3: Whack!
Step 4: Whack!
Step 5: Whack!
Step 6: Whack!
Step 7: Whack!
Step 8: Whack!
Step 9: Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!
Step 10: vote for Carson

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bingo! :up: At some point Trump will have to talk about the economy, Iran, Russia, climate change, rising student debt, etc. And he will buried when this happens.

He's probably in a frenzy trying to figure out how to answer all those questions. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Step 1: pick out a stout hickory limb, about six feet long
Step 2: sneak up behind trump
Step 3: Whack!
Step 4: Whack!
Step 5: Whack!
Step 6: Whack!
Step 7: Whack!
Step 8: Whack!
Step 9: Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!
Step 10: vote for Carson

:Clete: :deadhorse:

MarcATL

Loads of reasons but ill give you a good one, hes a complete misogynist, everyone knows it, and there are more women in the us than there are men, more women actually go vote than men do, and then even men with brains will understand that his going off at the mouth is a security risk.

He was asked about it by megyn kelly and instead of a decent answer, she was accused of ragging. Then he still couldnt get over feeling like she made him look bad and kept after her. What a crybaby loser.

In the real debates when it gets more intense, im sure his thin skin will come out even more.
Interesting. So why is he so popular right now?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Interesting. So why is he so popular right now?

You got me. Hes not popular with me, or anyone i know personally.

But more of his thin skin when he asked tough questions - hes accused a radio host now of asking "gotcha questions" he didnt like.

Donald Trump radio interviewer rejects accusations he asked 'gotcha questions'

The conservative radio host accused of asking Donald Trump “gotcha” questions in an interview this week has denied the charges, saying he has no favourites and will ask “hard questions” of all candidates later this month when he acts as a questioner in the second Republican primary debate.

This seems to be a running habit, and if he cant answer hard questions, he sure isnt going to be able to handle the presidency.

exminister

The white argument to racism, maybe we now tolerate this racism, yet it is just the same.

He is not all that old either/ you ageist!

69 ain't young. He ain't middle aged. As my uncle would say "How many 138 years old (69*2) do you know?" Old seems right.

He is popular because the base wants to shake up the Republican leadership who prefer to doze like old people. :sleep:

How do we keep voting in codgers who we can't stand.

exminister

Good point on the security issue.
His anger and big fat ego would be very bad for the country.

MarcATL

You got me. Hes not popular with me, or anyone i know personally.

But more of his thin skin when he asked tough questions - hes accused a radio host now of asking "gotcha questions" he didnt like.

Donald Trump radio interviewer rejects accusations he asked 'gotcha questions'

This seems to be a running habit, and if he cant answer hard questions, he sure isnt going to be able to handle the presidency.
I agree, but it seems that the rest of your party doesn't.