‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Real parents provide for their children and they don't do it to be appreciated. :plain:

I had a great working mom. She was a teacher and then a professor. I had a terrific childhood. I knew my mother and father loved me and I had a wonderful couple who looked after me and our home and acreage when she couldn't or when I wasn't with her, later, rummaging through the library stacks in her university, or listening to great jazz albums and tinkering on a Steinway in the music department. It's tough for a lot of people, I know, and many can't afford to do for theirs what my family did for me, which should have us taking up the notion of a real living wage, but there are all sorts of productive ways to manage any situation, provided love is at the center of it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Real parents provide for their children and they don't do it to be appreciated. :plain:

I had a great working mom. She was a teacher and then a professor. I had a terrific childhood. I knew my mother and father loved me and I had a wonderful couple who looked after me and our home and acreage when she couldn't or when I wasn't with her, later, rummaging through the library stacks in her university, or listening to great jazz albums and tinkering on a Steinway in the music department. It's tough for a lot of people, I know, and many can't afford to do for theirs what my family did for me, which should have us taking up the notion of a real living wage, but there are all sorts of productive ways to manage any situation, provided love is at the center of it.
You lived a white privilege childhood -

Danoh

You'll get a real kick out of this child Jazz singer: Angelina Jordan, singing "Summertime."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6i-U-ZvZdg&app=desktop

And here is one more of her perfect renditions of Billie Holiday, et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zft92EdldM&app=desktop

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You lived a white privilege childhood -
Without any question. My parents were educated people who could expose me to culture and provide a host of opportunities you'd have been hard pressed to find among minorities in my area and day. . . and to a depressing extent that's true today. Beyond that were all the little perks of being a white guy within a system built to favor and largely run by white guys.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
So when Melania Trump was posing nude for various magazines, would that be considered feminism and a rebellion against God's authority?

And here I thought it would be Town Heretic and his merry band of imbeciles to find a way to make Melania the problem...

Serial :greedy: adulterers
stripper.gif
aren't your problem (Heb 13:4). :idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
They were very tasteful nudes - no lewdness
No dirty hoes for you
stripper.gif
in hell (Pr 23:7, Is 5:20, Mt 5:28, Heb 13:4). :burnlib:

bananatrain.gif

"Modesty in dress. Of women: instructed (1 Tim. 2:9), illustrated in Israel (1 Pet. 3:3–5), lack of, an enticement (2 Sam. 11:2–5)...." Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (p. 426). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

”Back When Tim McGraw With Lyrics"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed...The article is too disgusting to link.
Here's where we are in America. And we want to make the moral argument that our culture :5020: is better than that :CRASH: of Islam? Is 5:20

"God will have to judge America or He's going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah." ~ Billy Graham

Melania is a pig (Rom. 7:2, 3). The whole world knows that.