‘Assassination of Donald Trump’ skit lands Texas high school

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only 6% of people trust the content of msm these days (like cnn, nytimes, msn). Infowars is one of the highest trafficked websites now and I like what they have to say. A lot of people would agree with me.

I think people taking msm seriously are the ones believing in fairy tales.

While I stand in the check out line at the grocery store I like looking at the various tabloid versions of Alex Jones' Inforwars.

desktop-1437591633.jpg

http://media.galaxant.com/000/224/530/desktop-1437591633.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Woops. Guess I overlooked that.

...McDuff???

Google says:
"'Lead on Macduff' is an invitation for someone to take the lead and that you will follow on. But as any keen Shakespearian or wordsmith will tell you, this is a misquotation from Shakespeare's Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 8. The phrase should be 'lay on' which means to make a vigorous attack."

I guess I had it wrong too.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Infowars is legitimate, if someone has a problem with it, it's because they revealed something which one doesn't like revealed.

It's kind of hilarious actually.
The way these people prefer fantasy and then wonder why reality doesn't work out in their favor :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was distasteful.
Children do distasteful things.
So we treat them as children, not as adults.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about households with both parents working to pay the bills? How can they home-school?
A typical job is only 8 hours a day.
One could work nights, and the other work days.
Cut back on some other things.
One could work part time, and maybe even share schooling with another family in the same boat, so you would only have to school both families kids for half the time while the other family schools the kids the other half of the time.

But yes, there will be some that are barely making it as it is, so yes their children will not be as educated as others.
But we already have that situation, as anyone with more money and time can provide their children with a better education than others.
So the fact that some will not be better educated is just a fact of life.
Plus the fact that some parents were never educated well enough to teach children.

But even without a formal education, a child can learn a trade from their parents.
There are lots of jobs that do not require a higher education.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A typical job is only 8 hours a day.
One could work nights, and the other work days.
Cut back on some other things.
One could work part time, and maybe even share schooling with another family in the same boat, so you would only have to school both families kids for half the time while the other family schools the kids the other half of the time.

But yes, there will be some that are barely making it as it is, so yes their children will not be as educated as others.
But we already have that situation, as anyone with more money and time can provide their children with a better education than others.
So the fact that some will not be better educated is just a fact of life.
Plus the fact that some parents were never educated well enough to teach children.

But even without a formal education, a child can learn a trade from their parents.

sacrifice for your kids??? :freak:

it'll never catch on :nono:

glassjester

I agree.

And it seems that our public school systems are entirely against anyone ever learning a trade.

Higher ed is the only goal of lower ed, now. (Rather than creating informed citizens that contribute to the common good) Why? Because college loans are big money, and banks (who make money off loans) own the politicians, and politicians tell schools what their goals have to be in order to keep getting that sweet, sweet federal aid.

glassjester

Google says:
"'Lead on Macduff' is an invitation for someone to take the lead and that you will follow on. But as any keen Shakespearian or wordsmith will tell you, this is a misquotation from Shakespeare's Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 8. The phrase should be 'lay on' which means to make a vigorous attack."

I guess I had it wrong too.

The modern equivalent, of course, being, "Come at me, Bro."