‘Assassination of Donald Trump’ skit lands Texas high school

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

‘Assassination of Donald Trump’ skit lands Texas high school students, teacher in hot water

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/18/assassination-of-donald-trump-skit-lands-texas-hig/

Two Texas high school students and their teacher have been reprimanded after a skit reportedly portraying the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump outraged parents.

“The Assassination of Donald Trump,” performed last week at Marshall High School in San Antonio, featured one student making a gunfire sound effect with his cell phone as the other, portraying Mr. Trump, fell to the ground, parents told the San Antonio Express-News
...........(SNIP)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Public schools are absolutely corrupt. Parents need to home-school.

No, hopefully a voucher program will come out of this administration and I can put my sons in the school of my choice.....besides the fact it will infuriate the teachers unions. Competition is a beautiful thing....

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
No, hopefully a voucher program will come out of this administration and I can put my sons in the school of my choice.....besides the fact it will infuriate the teachers unions. Competition is a beautiful thing....

Vouchers are good, but home schooling is better. Today, even Catholic schools and other private schools have been infected with bad behaviors (like drugs) and teachers teaching stupid stuff.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Vouchers are good, but home schooling is better. Today, even Catholic schools and other private schools have been infected with bad behaviors (like drugs) and teachers teaching stupid stuff.

Not everyone has the means or time to properly home school so, having school choice, charter, private, etc are great alternatives. I am not knocking home schooling if it is pheasable but, I have also seen first hand where well meaning parents were ill equipped for the task & their kids fell behind as a result so, home schooling is not for everyone but, school choice should be.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Not everyone has the means or time to properly home school so, having school choice, charter, private, etc are great alternatives. I am not knocking home schooling if it is pheasable but, I have also seen first hand where well meaning parents were ill equipped for the task & their kids fell behind as a result so, home schooling is not for everyone but, school choice should be.

That's true, unfortunately. A single parent working three jobs has no time to homeschool. Its the poor who the corrupt teachers' unions hurt the most, ironically.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Some kid got prison for 5 years for saying he was gonna kill trump on twitter. I wonder if that teacher is in prison yet!

Remember the kid who got suspended just for making his thumb and index finger look like a gun? But they allow this. Hypocrisy.

glassjester

What about households with both parents working to pay the bills? How can they home-school?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
What about households with both parents working to pay the bills? How can they home-school?

I addressed that in a later post. I said: "That's true, unfortunately. A single parent working three jobs has no time to homeschool. Its the poor who the corrupt teachers' unions hurt the most, ironically."

Read on McDuff. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
remember eight years ago when kids performed skits about killing president-elect bammy?

me neither

glassjester

My pastor's wife works at the elementary school level as a teacher. In fact my pastor goes into her class and reads to the students on occasion.

Sounds pretty satanic doesn't it?

Right. It depends on the teachers.

And I don't think any principals are going out of their way to make sure they hire only satanic teachers.

glassjester

I addressed that in a later post. I said: "That's true, unfortunately. A single parent working three jobs has no time to homeschool. Its the poor who the corrupt teachers' unions hurt the most, ironically."

Read on McDuff. :)

Woops. Guess I overlooked that.

...McDuff???

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I saw it on infowars...
alex-jones-alex-jones-infowars-nwo-conspiracies-politics-1343922564.jpg