YOU must pay for your SINS:

Letsargue

The fool thinks that Jesus will pay for his sins. The Fool will pay for his own sins, because the fool will not obey from the heart, the doctrine of the Gospel / Baptism. – Jesus did the Gospel; - the death, burial, and the resurrection to purchase the Church, which is His spiritual Body.--- Mark 12:31 KJV – “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these”. ----- You may say, and believe that Jesus did not love his own Body to the point of Worship, but you would be dead wrong, -- Jesus’ Body, the Church, is His WIFE. – Are you going to say, and teach that Jesus did not worship His Wife as much as His WIFE worships Her Husband? -- OOHH how smart some fools are! – Jesus SOO Loved the Church / His Wife that he gave his life that she may be saved; and the fool will not follow Jesus in his death of the cross, in BAPTISM. – In Baptism, one dies and is buried and is resurrected with Christ, to PAY for the sins of who-so-ever will take up Jesus’ cross and follow Him. --- And the world of lovers of themselves, ONLY asks Jesus to come into their heart and save them, when Jesus has NEVER said that Jesus would come to the sinner, but for the sinner to come to Him, Jesus is the door not the SINNER. – THAT’S ALL RIGHT! - You will pay for your own sins, and you can count on that. – Sins MUST BE PAID FOR. – Either one lets the Lord purchase his sins and let Him purify them in the fire, or you can take them to the fire yourself. ---- HHHHAAAA! - AND WE DON’T CARE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE YOUR OWN SAVIOR! – REJOICE! ---
Matthew 18:34 KJV – “And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should PAY ALL THAT WAS DUE unto him”. ----- Faith without works is DEAD, and WORKS without Faith is DEAD ALSO! – So the fool is obligated to do his own will and make himself pure, and the justified is obliged to do the WILL of Christ. - Don’t any of you who are foolish; DO ANYTHING to HELP Jesus pay for your sins? - You may take up His cross a ways, but YOU CAN’T, can you, - you’re too wise for that!

All you geniuses, scholars, and those who are wiser than God; you must know that you can PROVE me wrong now! – “YOU must pay for your own sins”. – You know that can’t be right, you’re smart!

If you were Angel, then you were not baptized, but you know you are not Angel. – All Angels were separated from the darkness before the world was, or the first day of the creation. – You knew that, I suppose, as smart as some of you are. – However, if YOU’VE been saved, then YOU are still the same one that needed to be saved, and still do. The lost needs to be saved, and when the lost is saved, he is a NEW CREATURE, and IS NOT the one who needed to be saved. That one has never been lost even from the beginning. --- NOW! Can you PROVE ME WRONG with all your LEARNING and HELP from your own kind? – Surely, by now some of you GENIUSES can find a contradiction somewhere that you can JUMP ON and slay me with your great sword of knowledge. ---- If you cannot judge me to be wrong, then you stand to be judged by the things that are written in the Books, and so stand you.

Paul – 080411

Letsargue

What if one does not sin?

The only way one can get by without sinning is if he is dead, and even then he would have died in the sins of his living. - Just because you're an Atheist, doesn't relieve you of life. - To be alive means that you have SINNED. If you have ever drunk water or breathed, you have stolen from God without his permission.
Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in WORD OR DEED, do all IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, giving thanks to God and the Father by him”. ----- You can leave out Stealing and Rape if you want to.
To do something in the name of Christ, or in the name of Obama, you would have to do something because Christ, or Obama told you to do it. - That is doing something in a ruler's name.

Paul – 080611

Letsargue

So a child at the moment of birth is a sinner?

I don’t think I said that! – However, as soon as the child can choose, and chooses either way without obeying the Gospel, he is lost, and IS IN HELL. --- ( Not the flesh ); the inner man that made the choice, and that inner man is the child of the Devil. --- One must have a spirit before he can be lost or saved. There is a spirit / thoughts that come from the Devil, and the other Spirit / Thoughts come from God; - from the Scriptures. The child cannot have either the spirit of the Devil or of God until he is at the age of accountability, whatever God decides for that child.

Paul – 080711

Letsargue

Crazy talk.

Are you on drugs?

Crazy talk, am I on drugs?

That’s an answer any fool would have given Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago. - Very SMART and WISE of you to use such wisdom to comment on something that is the Answer to "YOUR" QUESTION!.

God and Christ will truly rejoice over your REST. --- Proverbs 1:26 KJV – “I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I will mock when your fear cometh”. ----- I am on God’s side.
Paul – 080811

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The fool thinks that Jesus will pay for his sins.

Actually, he already did. I thought you were in the body of Christ, just a bizzare moron. Boy was I wrong.

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Do you know what he paid for, Paula?

Letsargue

Actually, he already did. I thought you were in the body of Christ, just a bizzare moron. Boy was I wrong.

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Do you know what he paid for, Paula?

Who do you think taught the Christians, some idiot from the darkness, or was it the Church, the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ who Jesus died for? - Because Jesus died for the Church, His own Body that was anointed, do you have the chance to obey the House rules of the Lord's house. -- Acts 2:38 KJV -

I thought Jesus died for the Church which is His own Body that was Anointed, the Body of Christ. Jesus loved His own Body and died for HER, His Wife, not for some foolish woman that doesn't love Her Husband, Jesus.

Paul -- 081011

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus died for the whole world. Not all are saved because they choose not to be reconciled to him.

Letsargue

Jesus died for the whole world. Not all are saved because they choose not to be reconciled to him.

Again, - that's not what God or Jesus said. God said that Jesus DIED FOR THE CHURCH. --- Ephesians 5:25-26 KJV --- Maybe you can find a contradiction somewhere, but I don't think so.

Paul -- 081011

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, - that's not what God or Jesus said. God said that Jesus DIED FOR THE CHURCH. --- Ephesians 5:25-26 KJV --- Maybe you can find a contradiction somewhere, but I don't think so.

Paula -- 081011

Which is why you provided scripture. You aren't just the laughing stock because you are wierd, but because you are a moron.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

The free gift is for all men. You still have to accept a free gift. You should stay in the "back alley" like the side show attraction you are.

Ted L Glines

The fool thinks that Jesus will pay for his sins.

Surely, by now some of you GENIUSES can find a contradiction somewhere that you can JUMP ON and slay me with your great sword of knowledge. ---- If you cannot judge me to be wrong, then you stand to be judged by the things that are written in the Books, and so stand you.

Paul – 080411

Too lengthy, Nick, but well said.

Reminds me of an old country saying: "For every fool, there is a fool-killer."

People are a hard-headed lot. Look at the OT, from beginning to end, a study of hard-headed people. How many times did God rescue them, give them a new covenant, and set them on a better path. Every time, they returned to doing their own thing. How many covenants does it take before God turns away in disgust. This is one of the weak points in humanizing God, but that is a different topic. Look at we Christians; just as hard-headed as the Jews, and far more philosophical about it.

There are bunches of Christians who believe that Baptism "saves" them forever, no matter how sinful are their lives. What a too-good-to-be-true deal that would be! But I am sure that they could swiftly find a scriptural back-up for such a claim. Fools always invite the fool-killer into their homes. In their wisdom, they would accept a dinner invitation from cannibals ...

Letsargue

Which is why you provided scripture. You aren't just the laughing stock because you are wierd, but because you are a moron.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

The free gift is for all men. You still have to accept a free gift. You should stay in the "back alley" like the side show attraction you are.

Christ is SPEAKING TO THE CHURCH THERE, not to fools that can’t see who He’s speaking to. -- There when Christ ( speaking to the Church ), said salvation came to / “TO all men, that is not saying that Salvation has been GIVEN TO ALL MEN! – However, Salvation has been GIVEN TO ALL in the Church / CHRISTIANS and no one else.

It truly takes a fool to believe that Christ / the Body of JESUS is speaking to him, when Christ is speaking to HIMSELF. - Christ cannot SPEAK to anything or of anything except the TRUTH which is the SPIRIT OF GOD, the Body of Christ the Church. – The New Testament and all its Letters are spoken TO THE CHURCH, which is Jesus’ Body, and that is who Jesus is. - He is his own Body that He speaks to. - Jesus cannot speak into the darkness to a fool. - Jesus can ONLY speak into the Light by the Light and for the Light which is Himself. – Is that too deep for any of you fools?
If you think that’s weird, - who is Jesus / Christ speaking to when He said; - “O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was”. ----- Jesus was speaking to HIMSELF. – John 14:9 KJV – “Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and HOW SAYEST THOU THEN, SHEW US THE FATHER?

I can understand how YOU might be disturbed that I’m on The Back Alley, and no one can do anything to PROVE ME WRONG, except by being a donkey.

Paul – 081211

Letsargue

Sins cannot be "paid" for!

Jesus died to deliver us from sin

It’s true that the sinner cannot pay for his sins, except to die with Jesus on the cross, at the same time Jesus died on the cross. That’s what we do in baptism, can you not see and hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches? --- Romans 6:4 KJV – Therefore, WE ARE BURIED WITH HIM by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life”. ----- SORRY! – That’s what GOD SAID.

Paul – 081211