YHWH shall regather His people A SECOND TIME (first time was 539 BC from Babylon)

beameup

Then it will happen on that day that the Lord
Will again recover the second time with His hand
The remnant of His people, who will remain,
From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath,
And from the islands of the sea
[ie: far away places].

And He will lift up a standard for the nations [Gentiles]
And assemble the banished ones of Israel,
And will gather the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11-12

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations,
whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

beameup

Then the LORD said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried [spiritually dead] , and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, O my people, I will open your graves
[Gentile nations], and cause you to come up out of your graves [Gentile nations] , and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves [Gentile nations] , O my people, and brought you up out of your graves [Gentile nations] and shall put my spirit in you [spiritually alive], and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37:11-14

Last edited:

Interplanner

Then the LORD said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried [spiritually dead] , and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, O my people, I will open your graves
[Gentile nations], and cause you to come up out of your graves [Gentile nations] , and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves [Gentile nations] , O my people, and brought you up out of your graves [Gentile nations] and shall put my spirit in you [spiritually alive], and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37:11-14

Interesting highlighting. So the 'literal' meaning of graves is gone, and that is "Gentile nations." Yet when they are made alive, that is to be spiritually alive, but it is an alternate "spiritual" where "spiritual" means to be back in the land of Israel.

Have I read you correctly?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They have to be made alive before they are gathered.

The gathering of dead people in the middle east is being made evident that they are dead to the Lord by the evidence of their works.

Psa 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

LA

daqq

Then it will happen on that day that the Lord
Will again recover the second time with His hand
The remnant of His people, who will remain,
From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath,
And from the islands of the sea
[ie: far away places].

And He will lift up a standard for the nations [Gentiles]
And assemble the banished ones of Israel,
And will gather the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11-12

Isaiah 11:1-4 Septuagint Brenton Translation
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the root of Jesse, and a blossom shall come up from his root:
2 and the Spirit of God shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and godliness shall fill him;
3 the spirit of the fear of God. He shall not judge according to appearance, nor reprove according to report:
4 but he shall judge the cause of the lowly, and shall reprove the lowly of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the word of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he destroy the ungodly one.

Isaiah 11:10-12 Septuagint Brenton Translation
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall arise to rule over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust, and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall be in that day, that the Lord shall again shew his hand, to be zealous for the remnant that is left of the people, which shall be left by the Assyrians, and that from Egypt, and from the country of Babylon, and from Ethiopia, and from the Elamites, and from the rising of the sun, and out of Arabia.
12 And he shall lift up a standard for the nations, and he shall gather the lost ones of Israel, and he shall gather the dispersed of Juda from the four corners of the earth.

Acts 2:5-12 ASV
5 Now there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.
6 And when this sound was heard, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speaking in his own language.
7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying, Behold, are not all these that speak Galilæans?
8 And how hear we, every man in our own language wherein we were born?
9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, in Judæa and Cappadocia, in Pontus and Asia,
10 in Phrygia and Pamphylia, in Egypt and the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretans and Arabians, we hear them speaking in our tongues the mighty works of God.
12 And they were all amazed, and were perplexed, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

beameup

For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or altar and without ephod or teraphim.
Afterward
[almost 2,000 years] the sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days.
Hosea 3:4-5

daqq

For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or altar and without ephod or teraphim.
Afterward
[almost 2,000 years] the sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days.
Hosea 3:4-5

Again, it was 750 years from the dispersion of the northern kingdom until the advent of Messiah. You ignore that fact to justify your postion which now is not two thousand years later but almost three thousand years later, (more than 2750 years). As for the last days which you underlined in bold green:

Hebrews 1:1-2 KJV
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath
in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Imagine that, "LAST DAYS", and that was "almost 2,000 years" ago now too.
And your theology moves the goal posts while you ignore the 750 years before these things.
Your dispy-futurist-mid-Acts theology denies the full work of Messiah at Golgotha . . .

beameup

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD ['Adonay YHWH]; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen [Gentiles], whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them ONE NATION in the land upon the mountains of Israel - Ezekiel 37:21-22a

YHWH made Israel "one nation" in 1948... and the "return" to the land continues...

daqq

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD ['Adonay YHWH]; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen [Gentiles], whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them ONE NATION in the land upon the mountains of Israel - Ezekiel 37:21-22a

YHWH made Israel "one nation" in 1948... and the "return" to the land continues...

John 10:14-16 KJV
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

ONE FOLD = ONE SHEEP PEN = ONE NATION

1 Peter 2:9-10 TS2009 (W/Footnotes)
9 But you are a chosen race,
b Deu 10:15 a royal priesthood,c Isa 61:6 a set-apart nation,d Exo 19:6 a people for a possession,e Isa 43:2 that you should proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light, Footnotes: bAlso see Isa 43:20. cAlso see Isa 66:21. dAlso see Deu 7:6. eAlso see Exo 19:5, Tit 2:14.
10 who once were not a people,
f but now the people of Elohim;f who had not obtained compassion,f but now obtained compassion.f Hos 1:9-10, Hos 2:23. Footnote: fAlso see Isa 65:1, Hos 1:9, Isa 63:16, Isa 64:8, Rom 9:25-26.

1 Peter 2:9-10 KJV
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Exodus 19:5-6 KJV
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Exodus 19:5-6 Septuagint Brenton Translation
5 And now if ye will indeed hear my voice, and keep my covenant, ye shall be to me a peculiar people above all nations; for the whole earth is mine.
6 And ye shall be to me a royal priesthood and a holy nation: these words shalt thou speak to the children of Israel.

1 Peter 2:9 is clearly quoting from the Septuagint version of Exodus 19:5. But oh, that's right, you do not believe Peter wrote anything that applies to *you* and therefore you do cut yourself off from the Root by way of your theology. And this is not even to mention all of the references to Isaiah and Hosea in the second portion of what I quoted above with footnotes. :Nineveh:

beameup

‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations [Gentiles] where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel- Ezekiel 37:25-26a

YHWH began bringing descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob back into the LAND in the mid-19th century. Now, over HALF of Jews on planet earth are living in the NATION of ISRAEL.
isreal-flag-std.jpg

daqq

Also you seem to have already forgotten about this from another recent thread:

Isaiah 40:1-3 KJV
1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her,
that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God [Matthew 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke 3:4].

Seems to fit quite well with the title of this thread.
Can you see now? Warmongers and fleshmongers will never see it. :chuckle:

beameup

For in mine holy mountain [Zion], in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savor, when I bring you out from the people [Gentiles], and gather you out of the countries [Gentiles] wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen [Gentiles]. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD. - Ezekiel 20:40-44

YHWH will do this "for His name's sake". He will forgive the sin of Israel and they will serve YHWH.

beameup

And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Jeremiah 23:3,7-8

beameup

I [YHWH] will surely assemble all of you, Jacob,
I will surely gather the remnant of Israel.
I will put them together like sheep in the fold;
Like a flock in the midst of its pasture

Micah 2:12 excerpt

beameup

Israel Abraham's physical seed are not the Children of God Rom 9:8 therefore not God's People
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:25-27

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Jews are only a tiny part of Israel.

David was king over a united kingdom.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Obviously you have not been paying attention. :nono:
Obviously you have not read the 10 references posted.
Once again, you are "clueless". :dunce:

You have persistently supported Israel! You search the scripture in the name of God's irrevocable promises and His limitless mercy!

Replacement theology unifies much theological heresy.

God bless you for staying strong on this matter!

<(I)>