Yet Another Democrat Liar Busted Again

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Warren apologizes for Native American claim, signals there may be other documents out there
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa...ignals-there-may-be-other-documents-out-there

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., on Wednesday was once again forced to apologize for claiming Native American ancestry on a 1986 registration card for the Texas state bar, and left the door open that there may be more documents out there with a similar claim.

The controversy appears to be difficult for the senator to put behind her. She had been planning to formally launch her presidential campaign on Saturday. A reporter on Wednesday asked if she would drop out of the race and she responded, "Thank you."

Fox News' Shepard Smith called Warren's actions "cultural appropriation." A Boston Globe columnist wrote flatly: With latest revelation, Elizabeth Warren can't beat Donald Trump

ME: She lied on her registration card for the Texas state bar? I assume she will be disbarred then. She can add that to her list of stupidities

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think Warren gave Democrats the hat trick this week.

KKK governor of VA
Lt. governor of VA accused of sexual assault
Warren claimed herself as Indian

:dizzy: