Yahshua our Messiah is Yahwah's redemption. Do you understand?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahshua our Messiah is Yahwah's redemption. Do you understand?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Redeem[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 19:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 20:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 19:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 49:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 49:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 74:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remember the nation you purchased long ago, the people of your inheritance, whom you redeemed— Mount Zion, where you dwelt.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 77:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With your mighty arm you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 78:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 78:42[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They did not remember his power— the day he redeemed them from the oppressor,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 103:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 119:134[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Redeem[/FONT][FONT=&quot] me from human oppression, that I may obey your precepts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 119:154[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 130:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On Judgment Day Christ will be by the Fathers side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua our Messiah is Yahwah's redemption. Do you understand?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am (the Lord / Yahwah,) and apart from me there is no savior.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hosea 13:4
“But I have been (the Lord / Yahwah) your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Redeemed through Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 1:68[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Praise be to (the Lord / Yahwah,) the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 24:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but we had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. And what is more, it is the third day since all this took place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Christ redeemed us[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He redeemed us[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Galatians 4:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Titus 2:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]who gave himself for us, to redeem us from all wickedness, and to purify through himself a people that are eager to do what is good.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Peter 1:18[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed, from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

CherubRam

I noticed that Titus 2:14 was poorly translated, so I re-translated it. Other bibles added words that were not in the text changing the meaning.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 49:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua is Yahwah’s ransom payment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 7:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 10:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 10:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 10:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 2:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 4:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

oatmeal

God is the author of our redemption and salvation, whereas, His son whom He sent is the agent of our salvation and redemption.

Jesus Christ without God could do nothing. John 5:30