Yahshua Is God's Right Hand Man

CherubRam

Psalm 80:15
the root your right hand has planted, the Son you have raised up for yourself.

Psalm 80:17
Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the Son of Man you have raised up for yourself.

Psalm 110:1
Of David. A psalm.
Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”

Matthew 22:44
“‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”’

Matthew 26:64
“You have said so,” Yahshua replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Mark 12:36
David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”’

Mark 14:62
“Yes,” said Yahshua. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Mark 16:19
After the Lord Yashua had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

Luke 20:42
David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand...

Luke 22:69
But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”

Acts 2:25
David said about him: “‘I saw the lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Acts 2:33
Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit, and has poured out what you now see and hear.

Acts 2:34
For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand...

Acts 5:31
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

Acts 7:55
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Yahshua standing at the right hand of God.

Acts 7:56
“Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Messiah Yahshua who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Ephesians 1:20
he exerted when he raised Messiah from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,...

Colossians 3:1
Since, then, you have been raised with Messiah, set your hearts on things above, where Messiah is, seated at the right hand of God.

Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Hebrews 1:13
To which of the messengers did God ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”.

Hebrews 8:1
Now the main point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,

Hebrews 10:12
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Hebrews 12:2
fixing our eyes on Yahshua, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the stake, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Peter 3:22
who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with messengers, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Ezekiel 4:6
“After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the people of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

Forty years had passed, from the time of the gathering of Messiah's preaching, to the destruction of the temple.

Jerry Shugart

Of David. A psalm.
Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”

Yes, as long as the Lord Jesus is doing the will of the Father he is at His right hand. But we can see that this changes later. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"
(Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is the God.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is the God.

er,no.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

It was the Father of Jesus who made Jesus the theos over the new creation.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Heb 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Heb 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.
Heb 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Heb 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

CherubRam

Yes, as long as the Lord Jesus is doing the will of the Father he is at His right hand. But we can see that this changes later. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

The translation is defective. Will save that for a later debate.

Jerry Shugart

So there are two who describe themselves as the Alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. So both the Lord Jesus and God are the beginning? Besides that, why is there only ONE who is sitting on the Throne of God and of the Lamb?:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads"
(Rev.22:3-4).​

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"
(Rev.21:5-7).​

Can you explain why there is only ONE sitting on the Throne of God and of the Lamb?

daqq

Of David. A psalm.

Matthew 22:44
“‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”’

Mark 12:36
David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”’

Luke 20:42
David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand...

Acts 2:34
For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, “‘Yahwah said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand...

Hebrews 1:13
To which of the messengers did God ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”.

1 Peter 3:22
who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with messengers, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Hebrews also quotes Psalm 8:4-6 which contains the same subjection under his feet:

Hebrews 2:6-9 KJV
6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels;
[the Elohim - Psalm 8:5] thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet.
[Psalm 8:6] For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels
[the Elohim - Psalm 8:5] for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

But Paul explains that this "all things put in subjection under him" does not include the Father:

1 Corinthians 15:27-28 KJV
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So the Father YHWH is the Head over Messiah, just as Paul says elsewhere, (1Cor 11:3), and Messiah is the Head over every man from that same passage; and to be seated at the right hand of the Father, the Majesty On High, does not mean equality with the Father according to Paul.

CherubRam

What better time than right now?

[FONT=&quot]Throughout scriptures we are told that Yahwah is the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last. Quote: “11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega…” This verse was found to be a corruption of text in the KJV, and that is the reason you do not see it in other bibles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1. KJV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith (the Lord / Yahwah), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1. NIV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says (the Lord / Yahwah) God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” 9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On (the Lord’s / Yahwah's) Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah and Yahshua sit on their own throne side by side. Only Yahwah our Father is worshipped as direct by Him and Yahshua. Yahshua does not accept worship from mankind.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
John 5:41
“I do not accept glorification from human beings,

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.’ ”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.’ ” [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures[/FONT]

Jerry Shugart

[FONT="]Throughout scriptures we are told that Yahwah is the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last. Quote: “11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega…” This verse was found to be a corruption of text in the KJV, and that is the reason you do not see it in other bibles.[/FONT]

I cannot find even one translation of the Bible which leaves out the words "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" in these two passages which I quoted:

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.

CherubRam

I cannot find even one translation of the Bible which leaves out the words "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" in these two passages which I quoted:

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.
Here is a link for you: https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 1:11

marhig

So there are two who describe themselves as the Alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. So both the Lord Jesus and God are the beginning? Besides that, why is there only ONE who is sitting on the Throne of God and of the Lamb?:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads"
(Rev.22:3-4).​

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"
(Rev.21:5-7).​

Can you explain why there is only ONE sitting on the Throne of God and of the Lamb?

It says the throne of God and of the lamb!

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It says the throne of God and of the lamb!

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Exactly correct.

It seems Jerry is like GT.

Oneness, Modalism.

LA

marhig

Right! It doesn't say the THRONES (Plural) of God and of the Lamb.
So what about this?

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in MYthrone, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in HIS throne.

Notaclue

So what about this?

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in MYthrone, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in HIS throne.

Marhig,

2Cor.5:17.If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new.

Is.66:1. Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool

Is.65:17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

I create new heavens and a new earth

I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

I create a new throne and a new footstool.

Eze.1:1. Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. ---

the heavens were opened,

22And the likeness of the *firmament* upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. 23And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. 24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. 25And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a *sapphire stone*: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne,

upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it

New heaven and a new earth.

*Sapphire stone represents the Son of God the Beginning, firstborn from the dead. (Col.1:18+Rev.1:5)

Gen1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter(with). 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven,and one sat on the throne. 3And he that sat was to look upon like a*jasper and a sardine stone:and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

*God equals Jasper and sardine stone.

Rev5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,(living creatures) and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

In the midst of the throne,........ In the midst of the body of Christ.

Of the four beasts(living creatures)........ The Lamb is of the four living creatures.

There is alot more to say, but I don't want to make it too long.

Rev.21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And I saw a New throne and a New footstool.

Eph.1:9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, 12so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. 13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14. who is the guaranteed of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it,(Tree of Life) to the praise of his glory.

were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guaranteed of our inheritance *2Cor1:22+2Cor.5:5*

Guarantee of our Future inheritance.The(Tree of Life)

Rev.21:9 Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God,

17He also measured its wall, 144 cubits by mans measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement. 18The wall was built of * jasper*, while the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of jewel. The first was jasper, the second *sapphire,* the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. 21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass
22And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, 25and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. 26They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. 27But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

No, Peter is not the Jasper stone! (Matt.16:13-19)

32This Jesus, did God raise up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath poured forth this, which ye see and hear.
34For David ascended not into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35Till I make thine enemies the Footstool of thy feet. 36Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly, that God hath made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified.

God hath made him both Lord and Christ, - Married.... Two become One.

Jer.3:16And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more. 17At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

2Cor.5:17.* If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new.

This is getting too long, ask if any have questions?

Peace.

Last edited:

marhig

Marhig,

2Cor.5:17.If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new.

Is.66:1. Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool

Is.65:17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

I create new heavens and a new earth

I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

I create a new throne and a new footstool.

Eze.1:1. Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. ---

the heavens were opened,

22And the likeness of the *firmament* upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. 23And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. 24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. 25And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a *sapphire stone*: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne,

upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it

New heaven and a new earth.

*Sapphire stone represents the Son of God the Beginning, firstborn from the dead. (Col.1:18+Rev.1:5)

Gen1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter(with). 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven,and one sat on the throne. 3And he that sat was to look upon like a*jasper and a sardine stone:and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

*God equals Jasper and sardine stone.

Rev5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,(living creatures) and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

In the midst of the throne,........ In the midst of the body of Christ.

Of the four beasts(living creatures)........ The Lamb is of the four living creatures.

There is alot more to say, but I don't want to make it too long.

Rev.21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And I saw a New throne and a New footstool.

Eph.1:9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, 12so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. 13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14. who is the guaranteed of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it,(Tree of Life) to the praise of his glory.

were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guaranteed of our inheritance *2Cor1:22+2Cor.5:5*

Guarantee of our Future inheritance.The(Tree of Life)

Rev.21:9 Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God,

17He also measured its wall, 144 cubits by mans measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement. 18The wall was built of * jasper*, while the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of jewel. The first was jasper, the second *sapphire,* the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. 21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass
22And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, 25and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. 26They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. 27But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

No, Peter is not the Jasper stone! (Matt.16:13-19)

32This Jesus, did God raise up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath poured forth this, which ye see and hear.
34For David ascended not into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35Till I make thine enemies the Footstool of thy feet. 36Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly, that God hath made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified.

God hath made him both Lord and Christ, - Married.... Two become One.

Jer.3:16And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more. 17At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

2Cor.5:17.* If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new.

This is getting too long, ask if any have questions?

Peace.

I have just remembered this post after seeing your other post on another thread and it brought this one back to me as I was busy when you posted it.

I try not to go too deep on this site, but I see the Bible very differently to others, I believe that it's far more simple than many believe. In the past, men has tried to work out God with their own mind and they haven't read the Bible in the spirit, and they have changed the truth into a lie, and have come up with false teachings like the trinity and the rapture, none of which are biblical. I see some condemn many who love God and Christ from their hearts, seeing themselves as elect and saved and others as unsaved, yet those truly born of God would have hope for everyone and leave the judging to God. He judges in this flesh by his word and he knows who has heard the truth.

Anyway we are the new creature once we are born of God, our old life should be gone, passed away and we should be made new (born anew) in Christ. We should be dead, our old man of flesh should have been put to death by the Spirit and as we walk in the Spirit, we should be dying daily, denying ourselves baring our cross and following Jesus and through Christ we should be overcoming our flesh and the life of Christ should be seen in and through us. No more sea means that we are not of this world anymore.

And I see that we are the footstool, we are where God rests his feet, we were the enemy when we were in the flesh but no more and he has made us a footstool for Christ to do his work through by the Spirit. Now when we are born of God, his Spirit rests within us and Christ is manifest within our hearts, we are just the vessels that God uses through Christ to bring his word and love to others. And we are nothing without him but dead dust living by our own will being led by the lusts of our flesh tossed too and fro by Satan.