WOOT WOOT DONALD TRUMP IN MOBILE ALABAMA NOW!

rainee

Yes, people, and he actually showed his forehead (with his hair pushed back, understand?)

What can we say?

The South may love him...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
perot in 92 got over 19 million votes
that would fill the largest stadium in all fifty states
what did we get
a clinton

you can fool some of the people

all the time

rainee

The South was never known for its intelligence. :eek:

Sorry Townie and SOJ. :plain:

Hmm.

Kmo, IF the polls and even other sources gathering info didn't show the rest of the United States having many going for Trump as the google map below demonstrates, I could call you being insulting to the South.

But since for now many in The South seem to be fitting in with many in other parts of the country, I can simply guess either you don't get it, or well, you still don't get it about the past as well...?
You can take the rebel flag out of the country but you can't make them wusses at the beck and call of liberal hypocrisy.
Now if you like liberal hypocrisy, that's fine. But does that make you smart? Or one to judge intelligence? Anyway bad people can be smart, so is smartness all that counts??

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-searches-map-donald-trump

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The South was never known for its intelligence. :eek:

Sorry Townie and SOJ. :plain:

You have never understood the South. I think you have heard stories, read about it, looked at polls &c. I doubt you understand the social structural arrangements in the South?:chew:

rainee

perot in 92 got over 19 million votes
that would fill the largest stadium in all fifty states
what did we get
a clinton

you can fool some of the people

all the time

I'm sorry Chrys - I tried to tell my friends and family not to vote for Perot but one told me they would rather show what they truly stood for and lose than back anyone just for the sake of a party. What can you do with those kinds of people?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry Chrys - I tried to tell my friends and family not to vote for Perot but one told me they would rather show what they truly stood for and lose than back anyone just for the sake of a party. What can you do with those kinds of people?

Jesus said we have to love them
but
we don't have to agree with them
and
we don't have to be silent when they speak irrationally

Jose Fly

Yeah, that was some rally.

‘White power!': Trump’s Alabama ‘pep rally’ brings out folks who want to shoot ‘illegals’ at the border

GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump took his road show to Alabama Friday night, appearing at Ladd–Peebles Stadium before a crowd estimated at 20,000, many of whom matter-of-factly shared their racist views with visiting reporters.

As Trump spoke to to his assembled fans and curiosity seekers, one man could be heard yelling “white power!” (see video below) in between breaks in Trump’s stump speech...

rainee

Ok, first I am not saying I am for Trump, I did say I tried to stop Ross Perot from splitting the R party in my little world, yes?

But, Jose, to blame him for some guy yelling "white power" during his speaking is kind of lame if you will forgive me for saying.

Btw I listened to the whole thing, had a local station broadcasting it... I didn't hear that said by any in the crowd but I did hear some yelling occasionally, could've happened but it was not part of his campaign, as you may know.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You have never understood the South. I think you have heard stories, read about it, looked at polls &c. I doubt you understand the social structural arrangements in the South?:chew:
I grew up in Texas and I remember full well wanting to drink water from the "Colored Only" water fountains. At my age I actually believed it was the water that was colored and would look like a rainbow.

If you study the patterns of IQ distribution in America, the lower scores come from the Southern states. And, to add insult to injury, the slave states in the 1860s are practically the same states that are conservative and Republican today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

Shame on you, TOL !!!

The victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.
Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

My faith is secure.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yes, people, and he actually showed his forehead (with his hair pushed back, understand?)

What can we say?

The South may love him...
Go Mr. Trump !!! Keep making sense!
Don't put up with the bs!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

Shame on you, TOL !!!

The victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

My faith is secure.

rainee

Hi Aikido,

I don't know about studies doing IQ distribution. And I don't trust the actual intelligence of those who don't know stats and tests can be problematic in their set up and inaccurate for that reason, among others.
I knew a blind high level mentally retarded young woman who scored lower on her IQ test than she should have simply because she, being institutionalized most of her life, didn't know certain things like what a bar of soap was.

And you may think people in the South are not as smart as you are in general but that would be a kinda retarded way to look at things, don't you think?
I mean how smart is that when you have the writer of "To Kill A Mocking Bird" and the writer of "Gone With The Wind", and the writer of "Breakfast At Tiffany's" all giving you reason to think the South has much more than just the best football players?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Ok, first I am not saying I am for Trump, I did say I tried to stop Ross Perot from splitting the R party in my little world, yes?

But, Jose, to blame him for some guy yelling "white power" during his speaking is kind of lame if you will forgive me for saying.

Btw I listened to the whole thing, had a local station broadcasting it... I didn't hear that said by any in the crowd but I did hear some yelling occasionally, could've happened but it was not part of his campaign, as you may know.

I mean he was in Alabama. Is is that surprising that some guy would yell "white power!" in that state?

Granite

Hall of Fame
The speech was foul quasi fascism, which is what he brings to the party. Closest thing to Buzz Windrip I've seen in my lifetime.

Maybe the Trump is the Greg Stillson we've all been waiting for.:noid:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am actually worried
that
she won't get the nomination
but
I am also worried
that
trump will run 3rd party

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If you study the patterns of IQ distribution in America, the lower scores come from the Southern states.

IQ is largely determined by one's environment when growing up. You've confused native ability with educational level. This led to a rather amusing episode in the ongoing "Nature vs. Nurture" argument:

In WWI a very large number of Army recruits were given standardized IQ tests. The results, the heriditarians claimed, showed that black people were "genetically inferior" to white people. However, they stopped citing that data, after critics pointed out that it also "showed" that northern blacks were "genetically superior" to southern whites.

There was a brief attempt to say "well, the smart blacks all went north." But they got tired of being laughed at, so that ended, too.

Education counts.

And, to add insult to injury, the slave states in the 1860s are practically the same states that are conservative and Republican today.

Do a Google search on "Kevin Phillips", Nixon, and "southern strategy." It's no coincidence.