Woman lies to partner about abortion, gives baby to Faggot friend

Nazaroo

Mom’s Abortion Switcheroo for Gay Pal

A Scottish woman has been sentenced to three years after lying to her partner about having an abortion and giving the baby to her gay friend.

It’s a tale as old as time. Woman lies to her former lover about getting an abortion, gives birth instead, gifts the child to her gay friend, and then conspires with the new adoptive father to create a fake Facebook profile for a fictional surrogate mother who is also a lesbian lawyer.
Who hasn’t been there?

I don't understand why the gave the homo three years.
They had the opportunity to give a death sentence.

shagster01

And to think, if she knew she'd be caught, she probably would have just actually had the abortion.

Also, what does the gay guy's pedophile dad have to do with anything?

alwight

I don't understand why the[y] gave the homo three years.
They had the opportunity to give a death sentence.
So if she had lied to the father but had given the baby to a straight couple then three years for them would have been quite acceptable?
Isn't that being just a little bit homophobic and bigoted?:sigh:
Besides there is no DP here in UK for any crime while being gay isn't even a crime. Judges don't make laws they interpret it, so even a homophobic judge couldn't have obliged you there Naz.:nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And to think, if she knew she'd be caught, she probably would have just actually had the abortion.

Also, what does the gay guy's pedophile dad have to do with anything?

1) most likely why the gay guy is gay
2) most likely had access to the child :doh:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Which has nothing to do with this situation.

Really? So if your father was a pedophile, you should not be allowed to have children? Because that is exactly what this article is suggesting if that is the reason.

Not if he lives with me and i allowed him access to them. Thats grounds for them to be removed from me, you did know that didnt you?

Also the pervert gay didnt "have" the child, he took one through deceit.

shagster01

Not if he lives with me and i allowed him access to them. Thats grounds for them to be removed from me, you did know that didnt you?

Also the pervert gay didnt "have" the child, he took one through deceit.

Nobody seemed to mind before the child was found to be not legally theirs.

And I didn't see anything stating the father lived with the gay couple.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nobody seemed to mind before the child was found to be not legally theirs.

Easy not to "mind" when you don't know whats happening and you were lied to.

And I didn't see anything stating the father lived with the gay couple.

Pray tell why you need to know, its pretty obvious a factor in the childs removal and removal is the norm when a perv has access to the child.

Tell me why you think the newspaper owes you all the intricate details behind whats stated, he obviously had access or there would have been no need to cite the homo for that part.

shagster01

Easy not to "mind" when you don't know whats happening and you were lied to.

Pray tell why you need to know, its pretty obvious a factor in the childs removal and removal is the norm when a perv has access to the child.

Tell me why you think the newspaper owes you all the intricate details behind whats stated, he obviously had access or there would have been no need to cite the homo for that part.

People knew they had a kid. They assumed that kid was from a lesbian woman. Turns out it wasn't and then the pedophile dad became an issue? Why was he not an issue sooner is my question. It's like nobody cared about the pedophile dad until questions about who the biological parents cropped up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
People knew they had a kid. They assumed that kid was from a lesbian woman.
They didnt assume, they were told that. They lied, which is why they were sentenced.

Turns out it wasn't and then the pedophile dad became an issue? Why was he not an issue sooner is my question. It's like nobody cared about the pedophile dad until questions about who the biological parents cropped up.

Yeah because authorities had a reason to look into it, before it was reported to them... :doh: