Wisconsin appoints special counsel to investigate voter fraud

marke

This is not a job for Robert Mueller because he proved himself incompetent in trying to nail Trump for a crime that was not committed. But a special counsel means this case will go forward as a criminal investigation and that nobody can obstruct it or predict its outcome until it is finished. Thank God for Americans who still stand for what is right in this country.

The top Republican in the Wisconsin Assembly said Friday that his office is expanding a probe into the 2020 presidential election, adding that more investigations are warranted.

marke

This is not a job for Robert Mueller because he proved himself incompetent in trying to nail Trump for a crime that was not committed. But a special counsel means this case will go forward as a criminal investigation and that nobody can obstruct it or predict its outcome until it is finished. Thank God for Americans who still stand for what is right in this country.

The top Republican in the Wisconsin Assembly said Friday that his office is expanding a probe into the 2020 presidential election, adding that more investigations are warranted.
Why do democrats and leftists obstruct investigations into elections in opposition to Americans demanding investigations needed to restore confidencece in American elections?

Because democrats and leftists know they committed fraud and do not want the truth found out.

A Pennsylvania state senator says he intends to ask a panel he chairs for the authority to issue subpoenas to compel counties to cooperate with his efforts to investigate the 2020 election.
“We’re eagerly awaiting my committee coming together when I can get a quorum, get everyone’s calendars matched up—it is summertime. As soon as I get a quorum, we will have a meeting, we will vote on subpoenas, and let the fun begin,” Pennsylvania Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican who chairs the state Senate’s Intergovernmental Operations Committee, said on One America News last week.