Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Will YOU Make this Vital Pledge?

This is the show from Wednesday January 17th, 2007.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
[Signing this pledge] is the opportunity that Christians have to save the pro life movement because the pro life movement today is broken. It is broken.
[National Right to Life] gets mad at Colorado Right to Life because it's been one of the state chapters that has been one of the least willing to compromise. And so National will say to Colorado Right to Life, "We'll kick you out. You can't use the name anymore." And Colorado Right to Life says to National, "Huh? We're the one who started this. We got the name, "Right to Life" before you ever existed. Maybe we'll kick YOU out."
SUMMARY:

* Make Your Pledge at the March: Colorado Right to Life will ask people to sign a commitment to never compromise on God's enduring command, Do Not Murder, this Saturday in Denver at 1:30 p.m. at the CRTL March for Life at the west steps of the State Capitol building. If you'll be in Colorado, please attend! If you live elsewhere, please call your local pro-life group to get info to join your local March!

* Here's the Pledge: Read CRTL's pledge, titled 40 Years, 50 Million Dead, One Commitment! Please register your own commitment to this pledge at that link, or by calling CRTL at 303 753-9394, and make sure to provide CRTL with your name, city, and state!

* Comment on this Pledge: Leslie Hanks, VP of CRTL, has posted The Pledge at ProLifeBlogs.com! Leslie and Bob Enyart invite you to post a comment about this pledge at that link!

* Jon Davis of Ft. Collins CO: the president of the Laramie County Chapter of CRTL, invites you to join pro-lifers this Sunday at 4:30 p.m. in Ft. Collins at the Planned Parenthood abortion mill across the street from CSU.

* Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly: of all people, has urged Americans to protest at George Tiller's abortion clinic in Wichita Kansas. Please join Operation Rescue on any day, Jan. 19-22, to fulfill O'Reilly's request (of all people... huh!).

Today's Resource: Please consider reading or watching Focus on the Strategy! You can read our FotS report online at ShadowGov.com, or watch our DVD! The DVD has far more information, and is presented more powerfully. So please order one, strap on a seatbelt, and start up the DVD player!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
[National Right to Life] gets mad at Colorado Right to Life because it's been one of the state chapters that has been one of the least willing to compromise. And so National will say to Colorado Right to Life, "We'll kick you out. You can't use the name anymore." And Colorado Right to Life says to National, "Huh? We're the one who started this. We got the name, "Right to Life" before you ever existed. Maybe we'll kick YOU out."
DO IT!!!

It would be great free national publicity promoting the reason for the split which many Christians are completely unaware even exists.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I attended the rally for life in Denver this past Saturday, under the "golden" dome of the State capital building.

It was not, in my opinion, a political rally! It was a restatement of the commandment of God, "Thou shalt not murder". It was a restatement without equivocation, that abortion is ALWAYS wrong. That rape is not a reason, not an excuse, nor a justification for an abortion. It was a clarion call that at the end of the day, whether one has been successful or beaten down, one can comfortably put his head on his pillow and say to himself, my cause is just, and my soul is right with the Lord!

In short it was a type of "revival meeting" that either "stirs" or "shames" the true child of God to action.

I am sure that God was pleased with the words spoken, and that the Holy Spirit was there, speaking through Pastor Gino Geraci, and Jo Scott, and the Pastor who closed the meeting in prayer.

Colorado Right to Life should be pleased with itself, but not too much, for it simply has rediscovered, and reestablished the line that was drawn in the sand several decades ago. A line that has been subsequently covered up by degrees of shame, neglect, and compromise.

All three things, of which I have been guilty of myself.

God has told us in Malachi, that he will restore the hearts of the fathers {and the mothers, I presume} to THEIR children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers {and mothers}................... BEFORE the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord.

I also presume that this means that at least in the Church of God, that the plague of abortion will be ended by God, and that we Christians will no longer be killing our own children under the euphemism for murder, that is called abortion.

Before God returns, may His Church at least have this as a witness, to His power, and His Love, and His commandment, Thou shalt not murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.