Will my theories get me banned?

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Hello Theologyonline.

I am new here, but before I post I would like to share a graphic with you...

unclemikey-565.png

Most forums don't have a problem with it, but sometimes a Moderator will completely freak out and ban me the instant they see it.

Needless to say, I would like to know ahead of time if this is "too much for the fragile public to see".

We can all avoid wasted efforts. Your time and mine is valuable.

Thanks.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Your conception or analogy depicting the trinity will not get you banned at this site. What I would like to know is this just a visual aid you are using to describe the triune God or do you see God as an atom...just curious.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have seen this before, years ago. There are a lot of trinities in creation, showing God signature so to speak.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Your conception or analogy depicting the trinity will not get you banned at this site. What I would like to know is this just a visual aid you are using to describe the triune God or do you see God as an atom...just curious.

Oh good. Thanks for replying.

Great question BTW, and important.

It is in fact a visual aid comparing the Godhead to the Atom.

I do not see God as simply an Atom, but much more.

Perhaps maybe this is where I get in trouble... lol. Maybe they think I'm an atheist or something.

Never really thought about that.

Lon

There you go.

Cool, maybe I will fit in here after all.

:cloud9:
There are triune believers here but also a good many unit-arians/arians here as well. I have many of the latter on ignore simply because discussion has come full circle and from here on out, for me, the rest is just repeat. John 1:1 "...the Word was with AND was God." <--BOTH/AND, not either/or. This is the great arian and modal/oneness mistake. They literally cannot read or understand a simple sentence.

They can't fathom "Both/And." It is beyond their puny minds. They cannot believe God. As such, I don't think they are too stupid for God to save them, but I am done trying to teach them. They are in the remedial bonehead classes of theology and happily/ignorantly remain there.

Wherever you are on the matter, we have 101, 201, 301, or 99, respectively (not literally, just threads for all interests).

Welcome to TOL

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

I think thats a nice analogy in your op base, and i think if you were banned for it somewhere, they must have thought you were pushing evolution and saying that evolution is a god.

I just took your graphic as a word picture to describe the trinity (all part of one with different functions working together)

keypurr

Hi base 12, welcome to TOL.

I disagree with your thoughts but you have a right to express them.
I am one of thoes bad guys that Lon was talking about.
I do not believe in the Trinity for there is only one true God as Jesus tells us in John 17:3

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anti-Matter

:banana:

unclemikey-636.png

interesting comparison. i see it as a possible movie or science fiction book series. but that can't explain "everything". i don't like the use of scripture, re-translated to infer other origins of mankind. however, it doesn't offend me or upset me, i like to imagine and think, and as a kid i thought, what if there's a universe inside all of us and our cells and dna were all stars and planets ? i've heard worse theories, lol. i can see people following that line of thought. some could be mislead and confused, whereas, others may possibly benefit and seek God and His Word more seriously. as long as people think of it as another amazing example how intricate God's Creation Is. good to have you here, have fun and God Bless ! ! ! - :patrol:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello Theologyonline.

I am new here, but before I post I would like to share a graphic with you...

unclemikey-565.png

Most forums don't have a problem with it, but sometimes a Moderator will completely freak out and ban me the instant they see it.

Needless to say, I would like to know ahead of time if this is "too much for the fragile public to see".

We can all avoid wasted efforts. Your time and mine is valuable.

Thanks.
Complete nonsense everybody knows the Father is the electron :IA:

Just kidding. Welcome to TOL!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi base 12, welcome to TOL.

I disagree with your thoughts but you have a right to express them.
I am one of thoes bad guys that Lon was talking about.
I do not believe in the Trinity for there is only one true God as Jesus tells us in John 17:3

You also believe that, Christ and Jesus are two different entities! I
consider this theory as, 'heresy!'

Lon

I ...believe...there is only one true God as Jesus tells us in John 17:3
Right, that's why you don't understand "Both"/and. Not that you'll get this. That's why you are stuck in 99 instead of the advanced classes.

I am not longer a T/A of God's for your class so I don't try and correct your papers any more.

musterion

Analogies are fine, if they're acknowledged as very limited representations to aide us in better grasping that which is Limitless and utterly beyond all human comprehension. Do be careful of letting others accept it as a comprehensive picture of Who God is. That way lies subtle, even undetected forms of idolatry.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Wow, these are some excellent comments. Very mature on top of that.

The diversity in opinions is going to help me fine tune my theories later on.

I'll be back tonight to start my first post...

"The Atom vs. the Godhead"

See you soon!

:wave:

Spitfire

I don't think anyone gets banned for their theories here.

I think it's more how they react when other people disagree or aren't particularly impressed that sometimes gets them in trouble.

elohiym

Do you see the body of Christ comparable to the atom or solely to the proton?

I don't see the point or need for the drawing. Why did you create it?