Wicked Presidents

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Welcome back sd. The wide range of Trump supporters (democrats, Libertarians and faux Christians) don't seem to care about what Donald Trump has done or is currently doing. The important thing to them is that he's "not Hillary".

Thanks ACW. How ya been? Did you miss me? :)

Hope you won’t be too displeased with the new and improved me. :skeptic: I’ve changed the title of National Police Week: Support Police to Federalizing Police. :shocked: Sister thread Police State (probably haven't created that one yet).

To clarify—love the good ones; hate the bad apples and stand against a police state. We good? Hope so. If not, feel free to get on my case about that right away.

I was pleased that Trump brought the family on stage (Killary murders). That will be helpful in the future: future proves past.

So happy to be back. :jump:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
On paper it’s worse than Obama; but the underpinnings are coming down. The good news is he’s America and likely wants to save the country.

Of course he’s evil—:greedy: not evil enough for the left (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). He’ll try. :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks ACW. How ya been? Did you miss me? :)

Hope you won’t be too displeased with the new and improved me. :skeptic:

I see that you're hanging out with a bunch of sodomites (or is it one sodomite pretending to be many?) over at another faux Christian website.

BTW: Being a Trump supporter isn't an improvement serpentdove.

Quote: Originally posted by serpentdove
"He [Trump] is draining the swamp—that includes the courts. Remember, they’ve been at this for years. He’s going about dismantling them in the right way. Believe it or not, he is restrained.

I'd gladly debate you about pro abortionist/LGBTQ flag waver Neil Gorsuch, but as I recall, you know your limitations when it comes to debate.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I see that you're hanging out with a bunch of sodomites (or is it one sodomite pretending to be many?)…
Can’t say I have. :idunno: I’ve spent my life opposing the :banana: Sodomite,
stripper.gif
in fact—paid dearly for loving Jesus :straight: as you know (2 Tim. 3:12).
…[O]ver at another faux Christian website.
Not sure which one you’re talking about: :confused: CARM, CC, TA, GAB, MINDS, BUSY, PS, TF? Some forums are more free speech than others :banned: (prefer only the last three).
t10502.gif

BTW: Being a Trump supporter isn't an improvement serpentdove.
I’m not a Trump supporter. Didn’t vote for him nor would I vote for him in the future if we make it that long. As long as he shacks up with his concubine in my WH, I’m not for him. I hope he does right. Doubt he will. We are called to pray for him and his wife (who lives down the street in a hut [Rom. 7:2, 3]). :rolleyes: So, we do (1 Ti 2:1-2). :idunno:
[Quote: Originally posted by serpentdove “He [Trump] is draining the swamp—that includes the courts. Remember, they’ve been at this for years. He’s going about dismantling them in the right way. Believe it or not, he is restrained.]
I'd gladly debate you about pro abortionist/LGBTQ flag waver Neil Gorsuch…
He betrayed his claimed position. :chuckle: That humiliation to the Don :greedy: wasn’t enough for you? He’ll continue to stab Trump in the back if he ever moves to the right. Remember, Trump was never a conservative. :straight: People knew what they were getting :banana: when they voted for him. When we're judged--you'll know why. :idunno:

…[A]s I recall, you know your limitations when it comes to debate.
Hate speech around here is:
images
you’re saying something with which I disagree (Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15). :eek: I value free speech (Jn 8:36).

Debate to me is not a bad word. :dizzy:

“It’s a good thing.” ~ Martha Stewart

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by serpentdove “He [Trump] is draining the swamp—that includes the courts. Remember, they’ve been at this for years. He’s going about dismantling them in the right way. Believe it or not, he is restrained.]

What did you mean by the above?

What has been "drained"? Who is "they", the Establishment? Explain how Donald Trump is going about "dismantling them in the right way"?

You wrote those words, now I would like an explanation.