ECT WHY WE DO NOT BAPTIZE BY ROM 6:4 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and lets us see what Rom 6:4 is really saying for jus TODAY !!

Therefore , we were buried together with Him , through BAPRISMA into the death , in order that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the FATHER , so also should we regulate out lives in newness of life !!

The first verb is WE ARE BURIED WITH / SYNTHAPTO and we are buried together by the BAPTISMA / PLACING by the Holy Spirit into His death and WATER / HUDOR can never to this placing !!

There is NO WATER BAPTISM in the B O C and as 1 Cor 1:17 Paul says that he was NOT sent to BAPTIZE !!

The Greek word BAPTISMA is used , more than 22 times in the NT !!

In Eph 4:5 it reads One lORD , ONE FAITH and ONE BAPTISMA , for the ones that NEVER check the Greek text !!

WATER /HUDOR NEVER made any one walk in the NEWNESS of LIFE as ONLY the indwelling of the Holy can do that action within our walk with God !!

dan p

DAN P

What if people today want to be water baptised?
What if it means a lot to us?

Hi and I know of one GRACE PASTOR who claims to be a dispensationalist BUT if that person wants to be BAPTIZED , that Pastor will baptize him !!

WATER BAPTISM and Repentance were given to Israel as Acts 19:3 says is the BAPTISM of John !!

Acts 19:4 reads And Paul said , John indeed BAPTISMA /a BAPTIZER , with a BAPTIZO /BAPTISM of Repentance !!

All you will be doing is getting WET !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and I know of one GRACE PASTOR who claims to be a dispensationalist BUT if that person wants to be BAPTIZED , that Pastor will baptize him !!

WATER BAPTISM and Repentance were given to Israel as Acts 19:3 says is the BAPTISM of John !!

Acts 19:4 reads And Paul said , John indeed BAPTISMA /a BAPTIZER , with a BAPTIZO /BAPTISM of Repentance !!

All you will be doing is getting WET !!

dan p

Actually Paul informed the disciples of who the object of their faith now is. This is why they were then baptised in the name of Jesus, as he is the object of their faith. Water baptism was not just for Israel, it is for people of all nations (Mat 28:19).

DAN P

Actually Paul informed the disciples of who the object of their faith now is. This is why they were then baptised in the name of Jesus, as he is the object of their faith. Water baptism was not just for Israel, it is for people of all nations (Mat 28:19).

Hi and the Greek word ETHNOS has many meaning , like , NATION , GENTILE , RACE , HEATHEN and JEWISH NATION !!

Now read John 11:48 , 50 and 51 where NATION is mentioned and now tell me what NATION / ETHNOS MEANS ??

dan p

Danoh

...dan p

Poor, confused Grace Pastor - actually following Paul's fine example of "grace" in action, in Romans 14 and 1 Corinthians 8.

Rom. 5:8

Danoh

2Cor 13:9

That too.

Just remember, you yourself are rather nasty towards the so called MADs on here.

True, their "gospel of the grace OF GOD" far too often appears to have no actual grace towards any who oppose them, but that still does not excuse any grace-lessness between supposed Bible Believers, no matter how we're treated by others - you and I included.

Huge difference between necessarily strong words during a necessary calling out, and the double-standards, all sorts of insults, the outright mockery, the foul language, the excusing of giving another a dose of their own medicine, the condoning of that by others, and all the rest of that "evil spoken of."

Such are simply hypocrites the Lord Himself would have called, just that.

You, and I, included, where such is the case.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Rom. 5:8.

andyc

That too.

Just remember, you yourself are rather nasty towards the so called MADs on here.

True, their "gospel of the grace OF GOD" far too often appears to have no actual grace towards any who oppose them, but that still does not excuse any grace-lessness between supposed Bible Believers, no matter how we're treated by others - you and I included.

Huge difference between necessarily strong words during a necessary calling out, and the double-standards, all sorts of insults, the outright mockery, the foul language, the excusing of giving another a dose of their own medicine, the condoning of that by others, and all the rest of that "evil spoken of."

Such are simply hypocrites the Lord Himself would have called, just that.

You, and I, included, where such is the case.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Rom. 5:8.

My belief about mad, which I have explained before in great detail, is that it is a religion of the flesh.
There are people here who are not mad, and do not see it as a sinister belief system, this concerns me the most.
And so periodically for the last 10 years I've come down on mad very strongly, and this upsets the madists bigtime. It can't be helped.
I'll never accept mad as anything other than cultish.

Maybe it's time to get back into discussing the psychology of mad when compared to the true power of the gospel. You can't help but see how mad comes up with an alternative answer to the fleshly predicament of Romans 7. It should be Romans 8, but most madists don't understand what it means to walk in the Spirit, which is why you never see them talk about it.

But this is a discussion for another thread and another day.

DAN P

My belief about mad, which I have explained before in great detail, is that it is a religion of the flesh.
There are people here who are not mad, and do not see it as a sinister belief system, this concerns me the most.
And so periodically for the last 10 years I've come down on mad very strongly, and this upsets the madists bigtime. It can't be helped.

Maybe it's time to get back into discussing the psychology of mad when compared to the true power of the gospel. You can't help but see how mad comes up with an alternative answer to the fleshly predicament of Romans 7. It should be Romans 8, but most madists don't understand what it means to walk in the Spirit, which is why you never see them talk about it.

Hi and what part of Rom 8 have Dispensationalist , not talked about ??

Or , why not explain Col 1:25 and 26 OR explain Rom 16:25 and 26 , so lets hear from you ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and what part of Rom 8 have Dispensationalist , not talked about ??

Or , why not explain Col 1:25 and 26 OR explain Rom 16:25 and 26 , so lets hear from you ??

dan p

You just proved his very point...once more.

:doh:

Rom. 5:8; 14:5.

Danoh

You're confusing the obviously long entrenched habit of such not to walk in their particular understanding of what walking in the Spirit means, as being the same as not understanding what that means.

Fact is that a person's knowing what they should or should not do, does not mean they are going to do, or not do it.

Earlier today I was hanging out with someone who announced they were going to cut sugar from their day to day.

A moment later, they announced "well, after I finish what's left of it" and proceeded to add some to what they were about to drink.

You take a Believer who has been doing that sort of thing for decades, and you are basically dealing with an individual who is long "past feeling."

There is no reasoning with such.

And that is obviously many of the so called MADs on here.

I have come to refer to them as Trump supporters. For they obviously believe in his same practice of carrying on exactly as he does against anyone who does not kiss up to him.

At the same time, I continue to find it fascinating how such can continue to so ungracefully insist that others subscribe to the gospel of the grace of God, or face being continually spit on by them.

I mean, one has got to be one heck of a hypocrite to be that blind to his or her own hypocrisy.

But then again, even the Lord Himself "failed" to get through to such.

Again, though, that does not necessarily mean such do not know what they are talking about; only that they are hypocrites about it.

Case in point...

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

There you see both sides - they know what's what - but long lost the ability to actually see themselves through it.

It is what it is.

andyc

You're confusing the obviously long entrenched habit of such not to walk in their particular understanding of what walking in the Spirit means, as being the same as not understanding what that means.

Fact is that a person's knowing what they should or should not do, does not mean they are going to do, or not do it.

Earlier today I was hanging out with someone who announced they were going to cut sugar from their day to day.

A moment later, they announced "well, after I finish what's left of it" and proceeded to add some to what they were about to drink.

You take a Believer who has been doing that sort of thing for decades, and you are basically dealing with an individual who is long "past feeling."

There is no reasoning with such.

And that is obviously many of the so called MADs on here.

I have come to refer to them as Trump supporters. For they obviously believe in his same practice of carrying on exactly as he does against anyone who does not kiss up to him.

At the same time, I continue to find it fascinating how such can continue to so ungracefully insist that others subscribe to the gospel of the grace of God, or face being continually spit on by them.

I mean, one has got to be one heck of a hypocrite to be that blind to his or her own hypocrisy.

But then again, even the Lord Himself "failed" to get through to such.

Again, though, that does not necessarily mean such do not know what they are talking about; only that they are hypocrites about it.

Case in point...

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

There you see both sides - they know what's what - but long lost the ability to actually see themselves through it.

It is what it is.

Well personally, as a Brit, I don't see too much wrong with Trump, although I don't really know the guy.
One thing that impressed me about him so far, is his stand against the Paris agreement. Whether it's the wrong thing or the right thing, he did what he said he was going to do, which is kind of refreshing.
He was among the world's leaders, and he put the direct interests of Americans above his own reputation among the world's leaders, and the tree hugging liberals.

However, it's also dangerous to put too much expectation on the worldly leaders,

Psalms 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.

Christians should be looking to God, who will never fail and disappoint.