Why I will vote for Trump even though I suspect he is going to lose to Hillary

jeffblue101

to me, my vote at the very least will prevent a landslide victory, which i hope will kill some of the momentum that first term presidents have. Hillary represents the absolute worst that DC politics has to offer, which is self enrichment at the public expense, being two faced on every issue,and a paranoia of any form of criticism which fuels a reckless disregard of security protocols. At least with Trump there is a tiny bit of hope that he will indeed "drain the swamp" of DC corruption and "make america great again" through free market laws.

I don't agree, believe Hillary is going to get trounced. I watched a couple Trump rallies and was really struck by something, which brings to bear a huge mistake the Hillary campaign made, for her sociopathy, which I would not mention, give phony baloney liberals any big tips they've been oblivious to. (I'm a huge fan of people putting nails in their own coffins.) I don't claim to be politically savvy or have any knowledge of the future, but I stand with Geda, the Chinese monkey king, that it's Trump. There is one, and only one way, Hillary can win, in which case you may as well chime in with those using the expression, "God help us." And He will, those in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, bless His Holy Name. Otherwise, you of a different persuasion, all bets are off, good night, and lots of luck.