Why doesn't Hellary just go home and bake cookies?

republicanchick

I mean, you know, she has her grandchild..

If only half the electorate wises up about her shenanigans (we wish they were only that) while in the STate Dept... well, she can kiss the presidency goodbye..

Is she a glutton for punishment?

or just tenacious?

hey, I found something to like about her!

She doesn't give up easily. I do not have that quality and so it looks like a very admirable quality to have.. so i have to give her credit...

But still...

And ofcourse, her greatest accomplishment:

she didn't kill Bill

:chuckle:

republicanchick

oh gee, we are so surprised to find a lib who doesn't know about all the wrongs Hellary committed while @ State Dept..

no wonder we get far lefties in the White House who lie to us and wimp out on us and give us monstrosities like Obamacare

passed b4 anyone read it

which... as it happens, i am so glad they didn't read it.. especially those 4 little words now being disputed in the Sup Ct...

__

Sitamun

oh gee, we are so surprised to find a lib who doesn't know about all the wrongs Hellary committed while @ State Dept..

no wonder we get far lefties in the White House who lie to us and wimp out on us and give us monstrosities like Obamacare

passed b4 anyone read it

which... as it happens, i am so glad they didn't read it.. especially those 4 little words now being disputed in the Sup Ct...

__

I asked you a specific question. Just because I asked it, doesn't mean I don't know what you are implying. I would just like FOR ONCE that you actually backed up anything you said with actual proof.

Did you know that most Nuns vote Democrat?

TrakeM

I mean, you know, she has her grandchild..

If only half the electorate wises up about her shenanigans (we wish they were only that) while in the STate Dept... well, she can kiss the presidency goodbye..

Is she a glutton for punishment?

or just tenacious?

hey, I found something to like about her!

She doesn't give up easily. I do not have that quality and so it looks like a very admirable quality to have.. so i have to give her credit...

But still...

And ofcourse, her greatest accomplishment:

she didn't kill Bill

:chuckle:
Hillary probably has a better chance at winning the election than anyone else right now.

republicanchick

Hillary probably has a better chance at winning the election than anyone else right now.

wishful thinking

But then you could always instigate a campaign of voter fraud like what likely happened with Pres O

go door to door and tell people to visit the graveyard, take down birthdates and get new IDs..

or for those who are lazy

just vote numerous times, see if u get caught

++