Why Do You Look Back?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Kept Hidden
God knew from the beginning all things. And as time past He revealed more and more truth. And the whole truth has been given to us. We also have stumbling stones that we must deal with. Do we have the old testament to follow or to see how they were wrong? How they stumbled. There is a big deception out there of people wanting to find fault with the Word today. And saying we must go back and see what they believed. Why? God didnt give them the whole truth, as He has given it to us. Look at how long it was before they ever even heard about the Messiah. Look at how long it was before they ever heard about a Savior. Why do people now days want to use the past as an example of what to believe? The devil has many devices to deceive us. Even rejecting the truth of today, for the deception of the past.

Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJ)

Rom 9:32-33
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
(NKJ)

Phil 3:13-14
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Okd Testament
Dan 9:25
25 "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublesome times.
(NKJ)

2 Sam 22:3
3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my Savior, You save me from violence.
(NKJ)

Deut 34:10
10 But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
(NKJ)

New Testament

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Mark 10:31
31 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first."
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

Eph 3:9
9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
(NKJ)

Luke 10:21
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
(NKJ)

Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)