ECT WHY DISPENSATIONALISM BEGINS HERE AND NOT IN ACTS !!

DAN P

Hi and as usual , the Covenant and the LEFTIST of Acts can not agree with 1 Tim 1:15 !!\\ It reads Faithful (is ) the WORD and worthy of all reception that Christ Jesus came into the world to sinners , of WHOM I am ( the ) FIRST !! PROTOS / FIRST , here , means FIRST 11

Here it is for all to see , BUT will never believe , will you ?

#1, The irst verb is CAME an is in the Greek AORIST TENSE of past action , and Active Voive and in the Indicative Mood of what 1 Tim 1:15 says !!

#2 , The next verb is TO SAVE and is also in the AORIST TENSE of a Past Action and the Active Voice , which means that the subject is God doing the action and the Greek Infinitive , that God is pointing to that ACTION !!

#3 In the Greek verb AM , Paul means and says this happened in the Dispensation of the Grace of God and that is THE FACT !!

#4 The Greek word I AM /EIMI EGO is Emphatic in the Greek and just means , that Paul is saying I AM , I AM , I AM the PROTOS / FIRST !!

This then means that Paul was the FIRST ONE SAVED by the CHARIS / GRACE of God as is written in Gal 1:15 !!

35 So we see that by 1 Tim 1:16 , Paul was the PATTERN of how people are to be saved today !!~

And Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and 1 Tim 1:16 explain it all !!

So , then how were you saved ?

Was Peter saved like this , or by keeping the Mosaic Law , or by BAPTIZO / BAPTISM ??

dan p