ECT WHY DID PAUL HAVE AND UNTIMELY BIRTH , 1 COR 15:8 ?

DAN P

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads , And last of all He was seen by me also , as if ot were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

What doe and UNTIMELY BIRTH MEAN ?

What does a TIMELY BIRTH MEAN ?

How does it affect the 12 apostles ??

Does the MESSAGE CHANGE ??

This verse answers Rom 16:7 !!

And since ONLY was ABORTED the other were the BORN IN DUE TIME , and that means that the 12 apostles WERE NOT in the B O C !!

Let the debate begin ??

dan p

Last edited:

glorydaz

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads , And last of all He was seen by me also , as if ot were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

Let the debate begin ??

dan p

I don't know. Perhaps believers in the Messiah before Paul....the vine. Which I think is in Christ's company rather than in the body of Christ.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.​

DAN P

I don't know. Perhaps believers in the Messiah before Paul....the vine. Which I think is in Christ's company rather than in the body of Christ.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.​

Hi and we are a NEW CREATION in Christ and are not vines or branches and not an OLIVE TREE !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and we know that Paul is in Gal 1:15 SEPARATED before his birth !!

We know from Rom 1:1 Paul was APHORIZO to ONLY preach the Gospel of God !!

We know that APHORIZO means to be SEPARATED , LIMITED and that BOUNDARIES were set !!

The Jews are the ONES to be BORN IN DUE TIME and that happens when Jesus comes and saves Jews after the Great Tribulation !!

Since Jews are saved in DUE TIME , the 12 apostles are NOT in the B O C !!

Remember that many of the Gentiles in the Millennium will be saved during that time and that is why Paul was an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and we know that Paul is in Gal 1:15 SEPARATED before his birth !!

We know from Rom 1:1 Paul was APHORIZO to ONLY preach the Gospel of God !!

We know that APHORIZO means to be SEPARATED , LIMITED and that BOUNDARIES were set !!

The Jews are the ONES to be BORN IN DUE TIME and that happens when Jesus comes and saves Jews after the Great Tribulation !!

Since Jews are saved in DUE TIME , the 12 apostles are NOT in the B O C !!

Remember that many of the Gentiles in the Millennium will be saved during that time and that is why Paul was an UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

dan p

Is that what Peter is referring to here...?

1 Peter 5:4-6 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

DAN P

Is that what Peter is referring to here...?

1 Peter 5:4-6 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Hi glorydaz , NO !!

You will find this EKTROMA / UNTIMELY BIRTH in Job 3:16 and in Ecc 6:3 and is the Hebrew word NEPHEI which is translated UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi glorydaz , NO !!

You will find this EKTROMA / UNTIMELY BIRTH in Job 3:16 and in Ecc 6:3 and is the Hebrew word NEPHEI which is translated UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

dan p

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, Dan. I was referring to the "due time" part.

As for the quotes you gave about untimely birth, I still don't really get it. But, I'm eager to hear what you have to say about it.

glorydaz

I think the answer is found in verse 10. Paul came on the scene suddenly and unexpectedly, like a baby born before it's time. But, he had something the others didn't have...the grace of God in him....being created a new creature.

1 Cor. 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I think the answer is found in verse 10. Paul came on the scene suddenly and unexpectedly, like a baby born before it's time. But, he had something the others didn't have...the grace of God in him....being created a new creature.

1 Cor. 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.​

When Jesus told Peter he was blessed with believing Jesus was the son of God and that no man could show him that, but the Father only, how can you say that wasn't the grace of God?

New creature is another story though.

I reckon that came when Peter was converted.

Any thoughts on when that was?

DAN P

When Jesus told Peter he was blessed with believing Jesus was the son of God and that no man could show him that, but the Father only, how can you say that wasn't the grace of God?

Hi and Peter was CONVERTED in Luke 22:32 !!

Luke 22:32 reads , But I have prayed for thee , that thy FAITH fail not , and when thou art CONVERTED /EPISTREPHO , strengthen thy brethren !!

We see that verse 32 FAITH CAN FAIL !!

See G1994 to see what CONVERTED MEANS !!

Does it mean you can LOSE YOUR CONVERSION ??

Where do you see GRACE here ??

The 12 apostles are not in the Body of Christ as written in Gal 3:28 !!

So how are Jews saved today , see 2 Cor 3:16 !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and Peter was CONVERTED in Luke 22:32 !!

Luke 22:32 reads , But I have prayed for thee , that thy FAITH fail not , and when thou art CONVERTED /EPISTREPHO , strengthen thy brethren !!

We see that verse 32 FAITH CAN FAIL !!

See G1994 to see what CONVERTED MEANS !!

Does it mean you can LOSE YOUR CONVERSION ??

Where do you see GRACE here ??

The 12 apostles are not in the Body of Christ as written in Gal 3:28 !!

So how are Jews saved today , see 2 Cor 3:16 !!

dan p

LOL.
Jews are saved the same as Gentiles.
All are concluded in unbelief.
Oh, and as far as that verse you gave, Jesus said when you are.
He didn't say when that would be.

DAN P

LOL.
Jews are saved the same as Gentiles.
All are concluded in unbelief.
Oh, and as far as that verse you gave, Jesus said when you are.
He didn't say when that would be.

hI and so where is a verse where Jews are saved the same as Gentiles ?

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
hI and so where is a verse where Jews are saved the same as Gentiles ?

dan p

Acts 15:11

“But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.”

King James Version
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

DAN P

Acts 15:11

“But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.”

King James Version
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Hi and from Acts 5:11 just shows that EVENTUALLY all Jews , Gentiles , Slaves , Free Born , , there can not be Male , Female for you ARE ALL one " in Christ " Jesus !!

Paul is the FIRST ONE saved by Grace >

1 Cor 15:8 shows that Paul was the ONLY ONE born OUT of DUE TIME !!

The Little Flock , Messianic , means Apostles were to be BORN IN DUE TIME !!

Paul was saved in 33AD and Acts 15 , about 49-51 AD , so Peter did not know verse 11 , until , APPROX 9 YEARS LATER !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and from Acts 5:11 just shows that EVENTUALLY all Jews , Gentiles , Slaves , Free Born , , there can not be Male , Female for you ARE ALL one " in Christ " Jesus !!

Paul is the FIRST ONE saved by Grace >

1 Cor 15:8 shows that Paul was the ONLY ONE born OUT of DUE TIME !!

The Little Flock , Messianic , means Apostles were to be BORN IN DUE TIME !!

Paul was saved in 33AD and Acts 15 , about 49-51 AD , so Peter did not know verse 11 , until , APPROX 9 YEARS LATER !!

dan p

Paul was not the first one saved by grace.
Paul was the last Apostle saved by grace.

The emphasis here is the long suffering of Christ.

Christ suffered Paul to kill his brethren.

This is about long suffering so it is no surprise to me that you cannot even add or subtract.

33 to 49 IS NOT 9 years.

Last of all (which Paul was) does not mean first.

1 Corinthians 15:8 (NKJV)

8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

Funny how you dispy's hang your hat on things different aren't the same.

As my dad used to say...
Cut yer head in.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Because having faith was a requirement of the Mosaic law.

DAN P

Paul was not the first one saved by grace.
Paul was the last Apostle saved by grace.

The emphasis here is the long suffering of Christ.

Christ suffered Paul to kill his brethren.

This is about long suffering so it is no surprise to me that you cannot even add or subtract.

33 to 49 IS NOT 9 years.

Last of all (which Paul was) does not mean first.

1 Corinthians 15:8 (NKJV)

8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

Funny how you dispy's hang your hat on things different aren't the same.

As my dad used to say...
Cut yer head in.

Hi and I , no one know exactly the timeline !!

The Greek word LAST / ESCHATOS , is translated LAST some 46 time , see G2078 !!

So what does ETROMA / BORN OUT OF DUE TIME , M E A M S !!

So who was BORN IN DUE TIME ??

And is that question germane to 1 Cor 15:8 ??

dan p

So you are anti-1 Cor 15:8

God's Truth

And since ONLY was ABORTED the other were the BORN IN DUE TIME , and that means that the 12 apostles WERE NOT in the B O C !!

Let the debate begin ??

dan p

Paul having an untimely birth than the other apostles just means that he was taught by Jesus AFTER Jesus died, rose from the dead and ascended, whereas the other apostles were taught by Jesus before Jesus died.