Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
TrumpWinning.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

I
f you had one word to say what would it be?I say, "Winning"!

What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/weekly_updates/what_they_told_us_feb24

"President Trump closed the week with his highest favorability rating since mid-June of last year while the finger-pointing continues over the latest school massacre.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of Trump’s job performance. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis. If your organization is interested in a weekly or longer sponsorship of Rasmussen Reports' Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, please send e-mail to beth@rasmussenreports.com

The president’s plan to fix the nation’s ailing infrastructure calls for generating $1.5 trillion in upgrades through ventures involving the federal government, state government and private industry. Most voters like the idea of finding outside sources to help fund the infrastructure plan.

Just 33% of Americans rate the safety of roads, bridges, dams, tunnels and the like in the area where they live as good or excellent. But only slightly more (35%) are willing to pay anything extra in taxes each year to upgrade and improve America’s infrastructure
.........."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Presidents speech was GREAT; articulate, intelligent and witty. My kind of Leader. He's my favorite President, thus far. Reagan and JFK follow close behind.