Who's Already Condemned

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
CONDEMNED (WHOS)
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Mark 16:15-16
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
II Jn 1:9
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
John 16:8-9
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:33-35
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Matt 12:37-39
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
John 16:1-2
1 "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Truster

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Messiah Yah Shua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."​

chair

CONDEMNED (WHOS)
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God...

Did you ever stop to think what this sounds like to those of us who are "condemned"? You present a make-believe world (yes- that is what it looks like to the outsider) where we are all condemned to some kind of awful afterlife, and the only way we can be "saved" from this horrible fate is to accept your belief system.

There is no evidence outside of your holy books that this horrible fate really awaits us, or that your Savior can help. Really.

So why do you expect anybody to buy into this?

Truster

Did you ever stop to think what this sounds like to those of us who are "condemned"? You present a make-believe world (yes- that is what it looks like to the outsider) where we are all condemned to some kind of awful afterlife, and the only way we can be "saved" from this horrible fate is to accept your belief system.

There is no evidence outside of your holy books that this horrible fate really awaits us, or that your Savior can help. Really.

You can't be saved by doing anything. "You are atheist in the world and without hope".

chair

You can't be saved by doing anything. "You are atheist in the world and without hope".

I didn't say anything about "doing anything" or being an atheist. Why should I buy into your story of being "condemned" and being saved only by accepting your belief system? You are selling a fantasy cure for a fantasy problem.

Truster

I didn't say anything about "doing anything" or being an atheist. Why should I buy into your story of being "condemned" and being saved only by accepting your belief system? You are selling a fantasy cure for a fantasy problem.

Because you know that you are condemned.

popsthebuilder

Even if they believe in an afterlife- Why should it be yours?
To each their own.

The verses he speaks are towards the believer alone.

If you do not believe in The anointed of GOD, then they aren't for you. It is not a scare tactic for those ignorant of the truth, but edification for the knowing believer.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

You are not a mind reader. You are spouting nonsense.

The moment that you exhale for the last time and your final heartbeat is resounding in your mind you will receive all this truth like an update being downloaded. It will be too late for you then as you shall have entered eternity. Your mind will continue to function as you face the King of Terrors for the first time. Your everlasting torment will have begun and the memory of what you have been told and how you ignored the warnings and ridiculed the messengers will add to your despair.

You are as pitiful a person as I have ever met.

Repent and trust.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I don't really care what it sounds like to you. You made your choice and I made mine. I'm not trying to sell an idea to unbelievers. I'm witnessing the truth to believers. If you don't like what you hear go some where else. I didn't invite you in here.

beameup

Even if they believe in an afterlife- Why should it be yours?

It is clearly illustrated in the episode where Father Abraham offers his "only" Son (supernaturally born) as a sin sacrifice.
Father Abraham believed in the resurrection because he knew that Isaac was promised to have offspring.

Last edited: