Who is your God- Heavenly Father(fatherhood) or Lord (lordship-devil)?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
A pastor was returning home at a winter evening. He saw a teenager weeping under a lonely roadside tree. He enquired. Boy said that after his mother died today morning, his landlord has evicted him after confiscating everything for non-payment of rent. Now he has nothing and nowhere to go.

Pastor hesitated to shelter him remembering his bad experiences. Previously he had sheltered such. He had tried to impress them that he was a reverend pastor. They were awed to be respectful, but ran away stealing things latter. That made him a little wise that projecting self as high does no good to people. Anyway he can’t abandon the boy now as he might die of cold.

So after taking him he resolved to try a different approach. He didn’t tell him that he was a pastor, but was a poor fatherless orphan boy like him. But pastor’s mother was reluctant to admit the boy due to past bitter experiences. He showed her the crucifix to remind of Christ’s sacrifices.

The boy was at peace there and never ran away. That way his orphanage started from that successful method. He played with the boys on equal terms and was dearly loved by them. They shouted at and even mounted him. His fellow haughty priests, outraged by that sight, thought him mad. They once tried to trick him into entering a locked insane asylum. But he rebounded that trick on them in a most hilarious incident. So they never dared again. No wonder that Pharisees called humble Christ mad.

This is a story of famous Don Bosco, which inspired me to use his method in my orphanage. But the pastors want to be addressed as reverend, father, lord etc. So they harm their flock grievously as I have witnessed in my 55 years Christ-following life. Lord-worshipping mentality people call them that, as they fell from heaven worshipping pride-devil as lord like Adam and Eve. So they continue in lord-worshipping mentality. Devil wants to be lord, not responsible humble father or mother. So he ends up destroying himself and all. Absolute love Heavenly Father wants to save him and us from our suicidal dash to false glory.

Alas! This temptation to false glory lurks in me too in spite of my best efforts. It is die-hard habit as culturing that very long in our soul-generating pride-infected paradise we have fallen here. But Christ assures me that even after the demise of body I shall live with him to continue my humble fatherhood practice as he himself does to whole humanity. That will improve my fecundity. That is progressing heaven of fruitfulness, not flattery-worshipping barren hell. But people without experience like me are sure to contradict to continue in their lord-worshipping harmful ways.

Letsargue

A pastor was returning home at a winter evening. He saw a teenager weeping under a lonely roadside tree. He enquired. Boy said that after his mother died today morning, his landlord has evicted him after confiscating everything for non-payment of rent. Now he has nothing and nowhere to go.

Pastor hesitated to shelter him remembering his bad experiences. Previously he had sheltered such. He had tried to impress them that he was a reverend pastor. They were awed to be respectful, but ran away stealing things latter. That made him a little wise that projecting self as high does no good to people. Anyway he can’t abandon the boy now as he might die of cold.

So after taking him he resolved to try a different approach. He didn’t tell him that he was a pastor, but was a poor fatherless orphan boy like him. But pastor’s mother was reluctant to admit the boy due to past bitter experiences. He showed her the crucifix to remind of Christ’s sacrifices.

The boy was at peace there and never ran away. That way his orphanage started from that successful method. He played with the boys on equal terms and was dearly loved by them. They shouted at and even mounted him. His fellow haughty priests, outraged by that sight, thought him mad. They once tried to trick him into entering a locked insane asylum. But he rebounded that trick on them in a most hilarious incident. So they never dared again. No wonder that Pharisees called humble Christ mad.

This is a story of famous Don Bosco, which inspired me to use his method in my orphanage. But the pastors want to be addressed as reverend, father, lord etc. So they harm their flock grievously as I have witnessed in my 55 years Christ-following life. Lord-worshipping mentality people call them that, as they fell from heaven worshipping pride-devil as lord like Adam and Eve. So they continue in lord-worshipping mentality. Devil wants to be lord, not responsible humble father or mother. So he ends up destroying himself and all. Absolute love Heavenly Father wants to save him and us from our suicidal dash to false glory.

Alas! This temptation to false glory lurks in me too in spite of my best efforts. It is die-hard habit as culturing that very long in our soul-generating pride-infected paradise we have fallen here. But Christ assures me that even after the demise of body I shall live with him to continue my humble fatherhood practice as he himself does to whole humanity. That will improve my fecundity. That is progressing heaven of fruitfulness, not flattery-worshipping barren hell. But people without experience like me are sure to contradict to continue in their lord-worshipping harmful ways.

Why do you insist on ( Telling your own Stories ), when God Commanded the Christian to Tell His Story?? - Is it that you are telling ( Your god’s ) stories of people of your WORLD??

Paul – 051713

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Why do you insist on ( Telling your own Stories ), when God Commanded the Christian to Tell His Story?? - Is it that you are telling ( Your god’s ) stories of people of your WORLD??

Paul – 051713

Story of what God? Such as Samson killing Philistines, Saul and David massacring whole unoffensive towns etc.
Those may be your god's ancient stale stories.

But my God is absolute love Heavenly Father different from that bloody god, who is similar to the bloody gods of other nations.

He is doing wonders till this day. I must tell those fresh stories.