Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ilyatur

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by HollyJLynn
how do these people get chosen to be on that list?
I usually just pick people who have registered in the last month that have made a fair amount of posts.

I put a poll like this up several times a year.

Curtsibling

Mr Porter is an arch spammer. The best kind of poster.

I am a 9k spam grand master too (on a another site)

The rating system in this site is grand, it urges you to post in order gain another star for your profile.

PS
Tye, I will steal your crown of spam soon. :D

Is it possible?

Subscriber
Banned
Originally posted by Tye Porter

Claire deserves this more than I do.

She has much more intelligent things to say, than i do.
Whole Armor of God, you hafta agree with me on this one.
I know you do.....

Tye I did not vote for you because I thought you more intelligent than most...I voted for you because you make yourself known despite it....ha ha ha ha .... This is a sick joke...sorry Tye...you are quite intelligent. Is this what you are looking for a compliment? Well you got one and the compliment is sincere. :)

God bless you!

Last edited:

Scott

Re: Who is your favorite NEW TOL poster?

This is a lame survey. I can't believe it's even been posted. Not only does it idolize certain members, but it can be embarrassing also.

Is it possible?

Subscriber
Banned
Re: Re: Who is your favorite NEW TOL poster?

Re: Re: Who is your favorite NEW TOL poster?

Originally posted by Scott
This is a lame survey. I can't believe it's even been posted. Not only does it idolize certain members, but it can be embarrassing also.

Why? You are not on there Scott. Unless you go by two sign-in names here. Only 25 people even bothered to vote. Nothing to get worked up over really. Tell you what Scott if Knight will do another poll or anyone for that matter and your name appears I will vote for you. It will be the scond poll I participate in. Fair enough?

Scott

LOL. Is it Possible, if I could have predicted what you would say, it would have been something like that.

Note to Knight: Please don't put my name on any Polls. Thanks.

Anyhow, my first thought when I saw this poll was a memory of being in 3rd grade when we're all in gym, and we are going to play flag football. about 10 of us kids are all standing in a semi-circle and two kids were the team "captains"... Ever been one of two of the last kids picked? Embarrasing to say the least.

I believe it's poor judgement to put anybody in that kind of situation.

Is it possible?

Subscriber
Banned
Originally posted by Scott
LOL. Is it Possible, if I could have predicted what you would say, it would have been something like that.

Note to Knight: Please don't put my name on any Polls. Thanks.

Anyhow, my first thought when I saw this poll was a memory of being in 3rd grade when we're all in gym, and we are going to play flag football. about 10 of us kids are all standing in a semi-circle and two kids were the team "captains"... Ever been one of two of the last kids picked? Embarrasing to say the least.

I believe it's poor judgement to put anybody in that kind of situation.

Scott you are starting to sound just like me. :D

Hey Knight plese do a poll...plese put Scott's name on it. Matter of fact do a poll and only put Scott's name on it. That way there will be no confusion. :)