republicanchick

how about this:

least favorite posters here

Pate... he never listens to anyone but himself

His Servant... ditto, and plus he believes odd stuff

and then ther are others...

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The only two I can name are Greta and Megyn. I guess I'll go with Megyn. :idunno:

bybee

Republicanchick

She's never wrong, and no one else ever makes a valid point in her opinion.

Just think of the brouhaha that would storm up on TOL if Meshak and Republicanchick got into it?
Who is the most judgmental?
I believe I shall start a thread....

SaulToPaul 2

Just think of the brouhaha that would storm up on TOL if Meshak and Republicanchick got into it?
Who is the most judgmental?
I believe I shall start a thread....

Cruciform is another that is never ever ever to be questioned.

republicanchick

I don't watch much news anymore... Fox is just as full of idiots as all the other news channels/programs.

yeh, right

u are the only one in the world who is Christian

AND

the only one in the world who doesn't need to watch news b/c you already know it all

you are a lovely specimen

+++

HisServant

yeh, right

u are the only one in the world who is Christian

AND

the only one in the world who doesn't need to watch news b/c you already know it all

you are a lovely specimen

+++

This has nothing to do whether someone is a christian or not. The fact of the matter is that all news channels report the news based on the bias of their management... period.

republicanchick

This has nothing to do whether someone is a christian or not. The fact of the matter is that all news channels report the news based on the bias of their management... period.

yeh... you're right. I have noticed how reality and facts bend and contort depending on who is reporting..

noticed that

so instead of California having a drought problem

it's California had a drought problem but only if you believe those annoying people @ Fox (or CNN or whomever..) who SAID there was a drought... FOX reporters have every reason to lie about such things.

Moron City

++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I like Megyn Kelly and that woman on the end of the table on "the Five."

I think a lot of it is that they are easy on my eyes. But their undercurrent of anger, misinformation and disgust with everything they deem "liberal" is tiring and disappointing. If their literal words don't reveal this, their voice tone and facial expressions sure do.

But they're just doing their job.

republicanchick

I like Megyn Kelly and that woman on the end of the table on "the Five."

I think a lot of it is that they are easy on my eyes. But their undercurrent of anger, misinformation and disgust with everything they deem "liberal" is tiring and disappointing. If their literal words don't reveal this, their voice tone and facial expressions sure do.

But they're just doing their job.

If you knew what was going on in the world, you would be angry also

++

HisServant

yeh... you're right. I have noticed how reality and facts bend and contort depending on who is reporting..

noticed that

so instead of California having a drought problem

it's California had a drought problem but only if you believe those annoying people @ Fox (or CNN or whomever..) who SAID there was a drought... FOX reporters have every reason to lie about such things.

Moron City

++

you seem unable to understand what bias is all about.