Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
"Who Is The Enemy?"

Tuesday September 20th, 2005. This is show # 187.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
The number 1 sacrifice that the secular humanist religion demands is the sacrifice of innocence. No one is allowed to be innocent. Ruth Bater Ginsberg...was part of the ACLU lobbying to lower the age of consent in children to 12 years old. Secular humanists want to take innocence. And it demands that one be "liberated" sexually.

allsmiles

sexuality is not the jurisdiction of the government or the ACLU or Ruth Bater Ginsberg. this sort of thing is the kind of stuff that parents need to take charge of and teach their children about.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
allsmiles said:
sexuality is not the jurisdiction of the government or the ACLU or Ruth Bater Ginsberg. this sort of thing is the kind of stuff that parents need to take charge of and teach their children about.
You don't think governments should establish age of consent laws?

RobE

Jefferson said:
You don't think governments should establish age of consent laws?

The religion of feminists, homosexuals, and the far left is 'sex'. Establishing age of consent laws interferes with the promotion of their beliefs just as stopping abortions interferes with the responsibilities left after they practice their religion. The government has no right to establish laws regarding religion.

Thanks Jefferson,

RobE

p.s. How's my friend Terry S.? I haven't been around in a few years.

RobE

I thought you were a regular @20th & Vine in Denver.

I thought you were a regular @20th & Vine in Denver.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.