ECT WHO IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE TODAY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and in Phil 4:3 reads , And I ask also , Genuine Yoke-fellow help , these (women ) who have contended together in the Gospel with me , with Clementalso , and the rest of my fellow workers whose names ( are ) in (the ) BOOK OF LIFE !

#1 , To be in the BOOK OF LIFE , you have to be Contending with Paul in the Gospel or to be preaching the Grace of God or also called the MYSTERY 11

#2 , There are 2 verbs in the PRESENT TENSE , like I INTREAT which means Paul is talking to believers in the Body of Christ ONLY !!

#3 , The second verb is the verb " HELP " THOSE in the Body , Present tense as Paul in speaking ONLY to the Body !!

I wonder how those who do not know if they are saved , and those that are PENTECOSTAL be in the BOOK OF LIFE , if they do not follow Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 is just one verse !!

The RCC is not on the RADAR and a funny thing is that they are not mentioned in Paul's letters nor in the book of the Revelation !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi to all and in Phil 4:3 reads , And I ask also , Genuine Yoke-fellow help , these (women ) who have contended together in the Gospel with me , with Clementalso , and the rest of my fellow workers whose names ( are ) in (the ) BOOK OF LIFE !

#1 , To be in the BOOK OF LIFE , you have to be Contending with Paul in the Gospel or to be preaching the Grace of God or also called the MYSTERY 11

#2 , There are 2 verbs in the PRESENT TENSE , like I INTREAT which means Paul is talking to believers in the Body of Christ ONLY !!

#3 , The second verb is the verb " HELP " THOSE in the Body , Present tense as Paul in speaking ONLY to the Body !!

I wonder how those who do not know if they are saved , and those that are PENTECOSTAL be in the BOOK OF LIFE , if they do not follow Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 is just one verse !!

The RCC is not on the RADAR and a funny thing is that they are not mentioned in Paul's letters nor in the book of the Revelation !!

dan p

What if someone was saved and an Acts 9 Dispy, but later turned to Pentecostlism - would they still be in the book of life?

I mean, these kinds of things do happen.

Some gradually move away from a thing little by little unawares, and next thing one knows...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

DAN P

What if someone was saved and an Acts 9 Dispy, but later turned to Pentecostlism - would they still be in the book of life?

I mean, these kinds of things do happen.

Some gradually move away from a thing little by little unawares, and next thing one knows...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Hi and of course I believe that if you are " in Christ " you are always in Christ as Gal 3:28 says we " ARE " in Christ which is in the PRESENT TENSE , which means OSAS !!

Are you thinking of moving ?

No rewards for you , but a STAR CLEANER !!

DAN P

Danoh

Hi and of course I believe that if you are " in Christ " you are always in Christ as Gal 3:28 says we " ARE " in Christ which is in the PRESENT TENSE , which means OSAS !!

Are you thinking of moving ?

No rewards for you , but a STAR CLEANER !!

DAN P

Lol

And I prefer the Red Devil cleaner - man those things not only clean, but last.

Tell ya what - I'm just gonna go over to the local Pentecostal church for a healing for my new pup for a minute (the darn critter refuses to learn to heel when I walk him).

Then I'll be back to A9D.

I promise (I know, because they have all kinds of promises; I'll just borrow one of them).

Fair enough?

:chuckle:

DAN P

Lol

And I prefer the Red Devil cleaner - man those things not only clean, but last.

Tell ya what - I'm just gonna go over to the local Pentecostal church for a healing for my new pup for a minute (the darn critter refuses to learn to heel when I walk him).

Then I'll be back to A9D.

I promise (I know, because they have all kinds of promises; I'll just borrow one of them).

Fair enough?

:chuckle:

Hi and are you sure , and do you know the PASSWORD ??

DAN P

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I believe everyone's name is in the book of life and will not be removed if we overcometh

DAN P

I believe everyone's name is in the book of life and will not be removed if we overcometh

Hi and the OVERCOMERS will be the Jewish 12 tribes of the Great Tribulation !!

The ONLY LONE saved at Jesus Second Coming will be the Sheep people in Matt 25 !!

dan p

DAN P