ECT WHO GAVE PETER AND PAUL THEIR GOSPELS ?

DAN P

Hi to all and since many believe that their is one Gospel , let us see what Gal 2:8 and what the Holy Spirit means for all to know !

Gal 2:8 reads , " For the One having Operated in PETER for Apostleship of the Circumcision OPERATED also in me for the GENTILES ."

The verb HE THAT WROUGHT is in the Greek Aorist Tense and in the Active Voice and Participle !

That verb looks back to Peter's apostleship , when he was called and also looks back to when Paul was called in Acts 9:6 !!

The Ative Voice means that the subject , ( Jesus was producing the CALLING of Peter and Paul and not the RCC teach !!

The second verb is WAS MIGHTY and is also in the Aorist Tense and in the Active Voice and that means that the One causing it was Jesus and not MAN !!

And it is in the Indicative Mood of what is in Gal 2:8 is a FACT !!

This then means that Peter's apostleship was to the Jewish Circumcision and Paul's Apostleship was to GENTILES !!

This what the Greek text proves that their are at least 2 Gospels and TWO DIFFERENT APOSTLES , ONE for Israel and ONE to GENTILES !!

DAN P

andyc

There are two different messages.
Paul would have to introduce the messiah to the gentiles, whereas the 12 apostles were trying to get the Jews to repent for rejecting their messiah.

If we look at 1 Corinthians 15:9-11

For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

We see Paul referring to himself as the least of the apostles, and went on to explain that he and the other apostles preached the same gospel.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's the same gospel spoken to two different kinds of people. The gentiles had no knowledge of Jewish belief, therefore Paul was charged with having to greatly edify and speak in an understandable way.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This then means that Peter's apostleship was to the Jewish Circumcision and Paul's Apostleship was to GENTILES !!

This what the Greek text proves that their are at least 2 Gospels and TWO DIFFERENT APOSTLES , ONE for Israel and ONE to GENTILES !!

Paul taught that salvation was by grace through faith. He did not teach that there is one means of salvation for Hebrews and a different means of salvation for Gentiles.

No matter how many gospels you propose there is only one Way to the Father. Maybe there are thousands of gospels, maybe millions but everyone ends up at Jesus' kingdom.

Paul believed that circumcision was nothing and uncircumcision was nothing. If it's nothing to Paul then I suspect it is nothing to the Father.

DAN P

There ar
[/B][/I]We see Paul referring to himself as the least of the apostles, and went on to explain that he and the other apostles preached the same gospel.

Hi ans give a verse where Peter preached what Paul preached , since Paul preached the MYSTERY in Eph 3:3 and explain Col 1:26 ?

Can you ?

Where did Peter preach the MYSTERY and give a verses ?

dan p

DAN P

jamie;475631 Paul believed that circumcision was nothing and uncircumcision was nothing. If it's nothing to Paul then I suspect it is nothing to the Father.[/QUOTE said:
Hi and in the Dispensation of Grace Cicumcision and Un-circumcision do not MATTER , because in the Body of Christ there ARE no Jews and Greek , bond or free NOR MALE NOR FEMALE !!

DAN P

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and in the Dispensation of Grace Cicumcision and Un-circumcision do not MATTER , because in the Body of Christ there ARE no Jews and Greek , bond or free NOR MALE NOR FEMALE !!

Does that mean there won't be anymore abortions? Good.

Bradley D

The Christian Jews at first believed that Gentile Christians needed to be circumcised. Paul argued against that using Abraham as an example in Romans. Peter learned that when he went to Cornelius' house in Acts. The council in Jerusalem also accepted that Christian Gentiles did not be circumcised.

Question. Do Christian Jews need to be circumcised anymore?

Interplanner

The Christian Jews at first believed that Gentile Christians needed to be circumcised. Paul argued against that using Abraham as an example in Romans. Peter learned that when he went to Cornelius' house in Acts. The council in Jerusalem also accepted that Christian Gentiles did not be circumcised.

Question. Do Christian Jews need to be circumcised anymore?

No. And There never were 2 Gospels just a stage where Peter had capitulated to Judaizers or two stages.

Interplanner

Hi to all and since many believe that their is one Gospel , let us see what Gal 2:8 and what the Holy Spirit means for all to know !

Gal 2:8 reads , " For the One having Operated in PETER for Apostleship of the Circumcision OPERATED also in me for the GENTILES ."

The verb HE THAT WROUGHT is in the Greek Aorist Tense and in the Active Voice and Participle !

That verb looks back to Peter's apostleship , when he was called and also looks back to when Paul was called in Acts 9:6 !!

The Ative Voice means that the subject , ( Jesus was producing the CALLING of Peter and Paul and not the RCC teach !!

The second verb is WAS MIGHTY and is also in the Aorist Tense and in the Active Voice and that means that the One causing it was Jesus and not MAN !!

And it is in the Indicative Mood of what is in Gal 2:8 is a FACT !!

DAN P

You sound like Comey. All the right facts and the wrong conclusion. I would never conclude that there were two from you line up; don't bother telling me how to make conclusions again!

And notice how many exceptions there are to what Paul said in Gal 2--Peter does several things with Gentiles and Paul speaks to many synagogue groups! So much for your tidy try at Bible reading.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You sound like Comey. All the right facts and the wrong conclusion. I would never conclude that there were two from you line up; don't bother telling me how to make conclusions again!

And notice how many exceptions there are to what Paul said in Gal 2--Peter does several things with Gentiles and Paul speaks to many synagogue groups! So much for your tidy try at Bible reading.

Your particular form of ignorance amuses me.

andyc

Hi ans give a verse where Peter preached what Paul preached , since Paul preached the MYSTERY in Eph 3:3 and explain Col 1:26 ?

Can you ?

Where did Peter preach the MYSTERY and give a verses ?

dan p

The mystery is righteousness of faith to where God indwells people, not buildings. In this way people enter God's presence (the kingdom of God), on the basis of inner sanctification, rather than outward purification.

Peter preached Christ, the gentiles believed, and they were filled with the Holy Spirit.

andyc

DAN P

You say it, but you don't really believe it.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Christ the Son became a slave under the law, to bring Abraham's children out from under slavery to become Sons like Christ. Both Jews and gentiles were slaves to the elements of the world, but through the law, the Jews lived in condemnation of it.
And so, gentiles and Jews together inherit the promise to Abraham, that he would be a Father of many nations. Sons through spiritual birth.

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name

Romans 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

John 3:6-7
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. "Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

Interplanner

Your particular form of ignorance amuses me.

Your noncommunication amuses me. All you know how to do is say 'I'm right, you're ignorant.' So break it down and find one small item that is wrong. Otherwise shut up.

The one and same God put those two apostles into action spreading one Gospel, as we know from the samples of what they said. DanP concludes there are two gospels out of nothing.

Interplanner

AndyC
What does this mean?

the Jews lived in condemnation of it.

An article I wrote on the 'elements' was published and in the research on that, I didn't find any place where the expression was used before Paul.

Danoh

You might consider that his RIGHT facts BUT SEEMING wrong conclusion is due - one; to the fact that he did NOT really tie them together.

It is NOT due to their NOT being tied together.

It is because he often posts expecting to be understood by people "without the camp," so to speak.

As if posting "to the choir" though not intending to.

Two; the simple fact is that YOU do NOT know Mid-Acts.

As a result, yours is YOUR reading INTO Dan's above assertion from WITHIN YOUR vacuum.

O but you'll post your ilinformed conclusions; no sense in allowing yourself to be stopped by such a simple, GLARINGLY OBVIOUS FACT - that you haven't even bothered to research the other side's view.

No debate format taught you at your Alma Mater; I suppose.

DAN P

The mystery is righteousness of faith to where God indwells people, not buildings. In this way people enter God's presence (the kingdom of God), on the basis of inner sanctification, rather than outward purification.

Peter preached Christ, the gentiles believed, and they were filled with the Holy Spirit.

Hi and where is the verse to back up your claims ??

dan p

DAN P

It's the same gospel spoken to two different kinds of people. The gentiles had no knowledge of Jewish belief, therefore Paul was charged with having to greatly edify and speak in an understandable way.

Hi , and where is your proof and by the way how were you SAVED , with scripture ??

dan p

DAN P

You say it, but you don't really believe it.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Christ the Son became a slave under the law, to bring Abraham's children out from under slavery to become Sons like Christ. Both Jews and gentiles were slaves to the elements of the world, but through the law, the Jews lived in condemnation of it.
And so, gentiles and Jews together inherit the promise to Abraham, that he would be a Father of many nations. Sons through spiritual birth.

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name

Romans 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

John 3:6-7
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. "Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

Hi and just what is your point , since your did not explain the PRESENT TENSE of the 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 NOR have explained how you were saved OR is it John 3:6-7 ?

explain by context John 3:6-7 IF YOU CAN ??

,DAN P

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and where is your proof and by the way how were you SAVED , with scripture ??

dan p

My proof is proper Christianity, not whatever bastardized, convenient version you came up with. The proof is directly in front of your face, which you have gone out the way to avoid by compartmentalizing the Scriptures.