Which is the hero? War Vet or Boob Job?

Which is the hero? War Vet or Boob Job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nazaroo

I am wondering where people at TOL stand on the idea of
bravery, courage, stupidity, rashness etc.

boob.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
War vet ... he put his life and freedom on the line to defend the rights and freedoms of others.

Daniel1611

Bruce Jenner is disgusting. Did you hear jenner's people approached ESPN about giving him the award, espn didn't seek him out for it.

brinny

I am wondering where people at TOL stand on the idea of
bravery, courage, stupidity, rashness etc.

boob.jpg

God bless our vets. They are underappreciated and tossed aside after they are used and they have sicknesses, and disabilities from serving their country so sacrificially. It's a disgrace how these heroes, our brave men and women are treated.

THERE are our heroes.

Nazaroo

God bless our vets. They are underappreciated and tossed aside after they are used and they have sicknesses, and disabilities from serving their country so sacrificially. It's a disgrace how these heroes, our brave men and women are treated.

THERE are our heroes.

Thank you so much for your vote and post!

Vets everywhere are appreciative of your support!

af97812b9d63ba9f01a1af0a8ff008ba.jpg

brinny

Thank you so much for your vote and post!

Vets everywhere are appreciative of your support!

af97812b9d63ba9f01a1af0a8ff008ba.jpg

Yup, amen brother! It's shameful how our heroes are amongst the homeless and not even given their due recognition.

These, our heroes are amongst the forgotten, tossed aside, disrespected and dishonored and insulted and denied soooooo much, even the basics, and after ALL they sacrificed for this country.

It's a disgrace.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My view of a hero is someone who puts himself/herself in harm's way in order to protect OTHERS. Not themselves.

The vet is not heroic because he lost his leg but rather because he was willing to lose his life in order to save the lives of others.

A fireman is heroic because he puts his life on the line to save others.

Bruce's actions were not about anyone but himself. I am not saying that as a way to bash him, but rather just trying to add a little bit of reality to what constitutes heroism.

Nazaroo

My view of a hero is someone who puts himself/herself in harm's way in order to protect OTHERS. Not themselves.

The vet is not heroic because he lost his leg but rather because he was willing to lose his life in order to save the lives of others.

Bruce's actions were not about anyone but himself. I am not saying that as a way to bash him, but rather just trying to add a little bit of reality to what constitutes heroism.

Well said. All volunteers are heroes.

Thank you for supporting veterans and for your vote!

17o5kc4wsadrtjpg.jpg

brinny

Exactly.