ECT WHERE ARE YOU SEATED TODAY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and Eph 2:6 reads , And has raised ( us ) up together and made ( us ) to sit together in the Heavenlies with Christ !!

#1 Who did Paul write this epistle too ??

#2 Paul wrote to all those saved by the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

#3 The Greek verb MADE US SIT TOGETHER / SYGKATHIZO is in the Past tense ( the AORIST TENSE ) which means that in the mind of God of God , this SITTING has already been done !!

#4 And since we are going to be seated with Christ , we also are going to be seated with Christ at the right hand of the Father !!

#5 Ans we will also have fellowship with the Holy Spirit , also !!

#6 This raising us up happens ONLY to those saved in the Dispensation of the Grace of God and are saved by Rom 10:9 and are FOLLOWING Paul as written in 1 Cor 11:1 and 1 Cor 4:16 !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

This raising us up happens ONLY to those saved in the Dispensation of the Grace of God and are saved by Rom 10:9 and are FOLLOWING Paul as written in 1 Cor 11:1 and 1 Cor 4:16 !!

I would like to see the Scriptures which says that because Apollos was saved in the previous dispensation and yet Paul said that both he and Cornelius are one.

Besides that, those who received the Hebrew epistles were also raised up to the heavenly sphere, just like all the other members of the Body of Christ:

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect" (Heb.12:22-23).​

The following passage proves that all those who received the book of Hebrews had access to the heavenly sphere which includes the very throne of grace:

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh"
(Heb.10:19-20).​

The word "holiest" here cannot be the most holy place in the Temple because only the high priest could enter there and only just one time a year. So the author of Hebrews is speaking about these Hebrew Christian's calling as being heavenly and just like all of the other members of the Body of Christ are raised up to the heavenly sphere.

Despite these facts Paul Sadler, the past President of the Berean Bible Society, wrote that "those who were saved under this program, such as Abraham, Moses, David, Isaiah, Peter, Stephen, and the saved of the future tribulation period all have or had an 'earthly' hope" [emphasis added] (Paul Sadler, Exploring the Unsearchable Riches of Christ [Stephens Point, WI: Worzalla Publishing, 1993], 30).

This is just more of the same nonsense that is being taught in the Neo-MAD community today and you have been deceived into believing this same nonsense.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 2:6 reads , And has raised ( us ) up together and made ( us ) to sit together in the Heavenlies with Christ !!

You missed Paul's context.

"But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-6)

When was Christ raised up and made alive?

He was raised from the dead and made alive.

We are buried with Christ by baptism into death and we too are raised up from the dead.

When will we we sit in heavenly places with Christ?

Paul says in ages to come.

"That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:7)

We sit with Christ in ages to come.

DAN P

I would like to see the Scriptures which says that because Apollos was saved in the previous dispensation and yet Paul said that both he and Cornelius are one.

Besides that, those who received the Hebrew epistles were also raised up to the heavenly sphere, just like all the other members of the Body of Christ:

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect" (Heb.12:22-23).​

The following passage proves that all those who received the book of Hebrews had access to the heavenly sphere which includes the very throne of grace:

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh"

The word "holiest" here cannot be the most holy place in the Temple because only the high priest could enter there and only just one time a year. So the author of Hebrews is speaking about these Hebrew Christian's calling as being heavenly and just like all of the other members of the Body of Christ are raised up to the heavenly sphere.

Despite these facts Paul Sadler, the past President of the Berean Bible Society, wrote that "those who were saved under this program, such as Abraham, Moses, David, Isaiah, Peter, Stephen, and the saved of the future tribulation period all have or had an 'earthly' hope" [emphasis added] (Paul Sadler, Exploring the Unsearchable Riches of Christ [Stephens Point, WI: Worzalla Publishing, 1993], 30).

This is just more of the same nonsense that is being taught in the Neo-MAD community today and you have been deceived into believing this same nonsense.

Hi Jerry and lets remember that Cornelius was saved under the Kingdom program !!

At this time I know that APOLLOS is the only that I know that was saved under John Baptism , Acts 18:25 !!

Then in Acts 18:26 , under Aquila and PRISCILLA , was promoted to a Grace believer , under the WAY or the MYSTERY !!

This means there are 2 GOSPELS being preached during the Acts period !!

As to Heb 12:26 , those that are WRITTEN or Registered in Heaven does not mean that they are in heaven or SEATED IN THE HEAVENLIES !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

As to Heb 12:26 , those that are WRITTEN or Registered in Heaven does not mean that they are in heaven or SEATED IN THE HEAVENLIES !!

Wrong again, Dan.

Not only have they come to the heavenly city of the living God but they are told to come boldly into the most holy place in the heavenly sphere:

Dan, these verses SCREAM OUT that those who received the Hebrew epistles were indeed members of the Body of Christ. Why can you not hear?

Last edited:

DAN P

Wrong again, Dan.

Not only have they come to the heavenly city of the living God but they are told to come boldly into the most holy place in the heavenly sphere:

Dan, these verses SCREAM OUT that those who received the Hebrew epistles were indeed members of the Body of Christ. Why can you not hear?

Hi Jerry and the Kingdom of Heaven in Matt 10:5-42 , that the 12 preached is not the same as the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi Jerry and lets remember that Cornelius was saved under the Kingdom program !!

At this time I know that APOLLOS is the only that I know that was saved under John Baptism , Acts 18:25 !!

Then in Acts 18:26 , under Aquila and PRISCILLA , was promoted to a Grace believer , under the WAY or the MYSTERY !!

This means there are 2 GOSPELS being preached during the Acts period !!

dan p

I never have viewed Apollo as having been in the Body.

As with Barnabas, he was a Kingdom saint who's laboring with Paul had been meant to serve as a witness that Paul's gospel and the Body were also of Christ.

Paul's ministry presents a serious break with the norm of Isaiah 8:20.

This Mystery of his was not Prophesied.

Such Kingdom saints served as a witness that Paul's ministry, which was always in question, nevertheless had been of God also.

Trace out Barnabas' pedigree and actions in Acts from when he is first mentioned to when he first introduced Paul to the remainder of the Twelve, for example.

Such men served to solve for the Isaiah 8:20 issue Paul's Mystery appears to contradict.

As did the Acts 10 events, when recounted in defense of Paul's gospel, later, in Acts 15.

As do Peter's words in 2 Peter 3:15.

Etc.

As Jordan has so often wisely noted - just get to know your Bible really, really well - Genesis to Revelation. The more you do, the more of these finer kinds of pieces you are able to see.

I for one, wholeheartedly concur with that.

2 Tim. 3: 16,17.

DAN P

As with Barnabas, he was a Kingdom saint who's laboring with Paul had been meant to serve as a witness that Paul's gospel and the Body were also of Christ.

Such Kingdom saints served as a witness that Paul's ministry, which was always in question, nevertheless had been of God also.

Trace out Barnabas' pedigree and actions in Acts from when he is first mentioned to when he first introduced Paul to the remainder of the Twelve, for example.

Such men served to solve for the Isaiah 8:20 issue Paul's Mystery appears to contradict.

As did the Acts 10 events, when recounted in defense of Paul's gospel, later, in Acts 15.

Etc.

As Jordan has so often wisely noted - just get to know your Bible really, really well - Genesis to Revelation. The more you do, the more of these finer kinds of pieces you are able to see.

Hi mDanoh and check Acts 18:25 and Apollos only understanding the Baptism of John !!

Vrese 26 Aquila and PRISCILLA taught Apollos the WAY , which is MYSTERY !!

Then in verse 27 b< , ,he being minded went to Achaia , having believed by GRACE !!

Here is one that was preaching the Baptism of John BUT now is preaching Grace !!

dan p

DAN P

Etc.

Hi mDanoh and check Acts 18:25 and Apollos only understanding the Baptism of John !!

Then in verse 27 ,he being minded went to Achaia , having believed by GRACE !!

Here is one that was preaching the Baptism of John BUT now is preaching Grace !!

By the way the Greek word HAVING BELIEVED is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and then know that Apollos is a Grace Believer and stayed in Grace !!

By the way Danoh did you explain what GENERATION meant ??

dan p

Danoh

Then in verse 27 b< , ,he being minded went to Achaia , having believed by GRACE !!

dan p

And Peter in 2 Peter also points his own to Paul's writings as to "the way of God more perfectly" on some things.

Doesn't mean Peter was preaching Paul's gospel (for Peter is talking about Paul's writings explaining to them what became of their [James', Peter's, and John's converts'] 2nd Coming hope).

I stand by what I asserted - such men served as a witness to their own that Paul's brand spanking new, never before preached Mystery gospel was not at odds with Isaiah 8:20.

As for the meaning of "generation" - as with any other word, and or phrase, it depends on where it is being used, by whom, in light of what, etc.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

DAN P

And Peter also points his own to Paul's writings as to "the way of God more perfectly."

Doesn't mean Peter was preaching Paul's gospel (for Peter is talking about Paul's writings explaining to them what became of their [James', Peter's, and John's converts'] 2nd Coming hope).

I stand by what I asserted - such men served as a witness to their own that Paul's brand spanking new, never before preached Mystery gospel was not at odds with Isaiah 8:20.

Hi and why go back to Isa 8:20 , when Paul wrote is Rom 11:8 , that Israel has been given the SPIRIT of STUPOR , not to see or to hear , sounds like many are in that position , TODAY !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and why go back to Isa 8:20 , when Paul wrote is Rom 11:8 , that Israel has been given the SPIRIT of STUPOR , not to see or to hear , sounds like many are in that position , TODAY !!

dan p

You missed my point - that Paul's gospel is not part of what Isaiah 8: 20 asserts is the Canon.

It is a break from it.

Only Matthew thru John and Hebrews thru Revelation are a continuation of the Hebrew Canon.

Romans through Philemon are not.

They are an enigma only God had known of.

Reread my prior post.

DAN P

You missed my point - that Paul's gospel is not part of what Isaiah 8: 20 asserts is the Canon.

It is a break from it.

Only Matthew thru John and Hebrews thru Revelation are a continuation of the Hebrew Canon.

Romans through Philemon are not.

They are an enigma only God had known of.

Reread my prior post.

Hi Danoh , just maybe you are way of head of me , and reread Isa 8:1-22 ??

I did !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and the Kingdom of Heaven in Matt 10:5-42 , that the 12 preached is not the same as the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Dan, I am still waiting for you to address my remarks about what you said here:

Wrong again, Dan.

DAN P

Dan, I am still waiting for you to address my remarks about what you said here:

Wrong again, Dan.

Hi Jerry an am sorry I did not answer sooner !!

#1, MOUNT ZION , WAS the name of the Hill where Jerusalem was located and ZION came to refer to the whole city of Jerusalem !!

#2 , The city of the living God , HEAVENLY JERUSALEM , and this the city that Abraham looked for and this city has 12 foundations and is a new city Rev 21:12-23 !!

#3, The General assembly can also mean " FESTIVE GATHERING "

#4, THE CHURCH OF THE FIRST BORN , are the ones saved according to the Gospel of the Kingdom during the Lord's earthly ministry !
First born is used 3 times in Hebrews !!

#1 , Heb 1:6 in relation to to His Second Coming !!

#2 , Heb 11:28-29 first born ; the first born of the Egyptians !!

#3 Heb 12:23 first born , primarily the Jewish Messianic Assembly of the Acts and the OT saints !!

#5 , TO GOD THE JUDGE OF ALL , and speaks to the Great White Throne of Rev 20:11-15 !!

#6 THE SPIRITS OF JUST MEN MADE PERFECT , AND THIS INCLUDES believing Jews in the OT AND NT !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

The city of the living God , HEAVENLY JERUSALEM , and this the city that Abraham looked for and this city has 12 foundations and is a new city Rev 21:12-23 !!

Yes, the heavenly Jerusalem and that is the abode of the LORD God and now the Lord Jesus is sitting at His right hand:

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel" (Heb.12:22-24).​

Can you not even see that the Jewish believers have been raised up to sit together in heaven places together with Christ just as are all of the other members of the Body of Christ (Eph.2:6)?

DAN P

Yes, the heavenly Jerusalem and that is the abode of the LORD God and now the Lord Jesus is sitting at His right hand:

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel" (Heb.12:22-24).​

Can you not even see that the Jewish believers have been raised up to sit together in heaven places together with Christ just as are all of the other members of the Body of Christ (Eph.2:6)?

Hi Jerry and the ONLY way any Jew can be seated in the Heavenly Places is to be saved like we are today , 1 TIM 1:16 , Rom 10:9 , Eph 2:8 !!

And all Jews are faced with 2 Cor 3:16 , with out exception !!~

dan p