Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
When you ask amiss, you get John Roberts

Tuesday September 13th, 2005. This is show # 182.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
All of our national Christian leaders will not say what I'm about to say. They will not say it. They are committed to not saying these words. When it comes to our political influence on our country as the Body of Christ, as Christians, our national Christian leaders will not say that we want a judge who fears God. They will not say that. That is anathema to them.

allsmiles

we need a judge who first and foremost upholds the constitution and protects the rights of the innocent in tandem with condemning criminals.

god should be left out of the courtroom and out of judges.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
allsmiles said:
we need a judge who first and foremost upholds the constitution and protects the rights of the innocent in tandem with condemning criminals.

god should be left out of the courtroom and out of judges.
But your view is not working. Are the rights of the innocent unborn being protected today?

allsmiles

Jefferson said:
But your view is not working. Are the rights of the innocent unborn being protected today?

good point, but i have faith in the resilience of america, i think this is a goal that can be achieved without the intervention of religious zealots.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
allsmiles said:
good point, but i have faith in the resilience of america, i think this is a goal that can be achieved without the intervention of religious zealots.
If you knew you were going to be born 10 years from today, do you "have faith in the resilience of America" to outlaw abortion by that time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.