What's Worse than an Indian Chess Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What's Worse than an Indian Chess Player?

This is the show from Tuesday January 2nd, 2006.

SUMMARY:

* Peace-loving Indians: kill 7,000 more baby girls than boys every day, according to a UN report.

* Peace-loving Indians: greatly admire Mahatma Dowhatisayorillkillmyselfpunjab.

* Even Chess Players: can't be trusted, which is contrary to the liberal notion that people are basically good.

* Unrepentant Child-molesters: welcomed at Metropolitan Community Church!

* Public School Teachers: sexually molesting kids at a frenzied pace. WND asks, "Will your child be the next?"

Today's Resource: For help convincing yourself (or someone else) to pull the kids out of public school, read The Harsh Truth About Public Schools by BEL friend Bruce Shortt!

Last edited by a moderator:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Paranoia and condescending attitudes based on race.

In the tone of Borat: Very nice!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It's isn't about race, you moron. It's about a national culture. I know a guy who is of Indian [India] descent, who was born and raised here. He is nothing like that, and I'm sure Bob understands that as well. You're an idiot, Rocky.

JoyfulRook

Lighthouse said:
It's isn't about race, you moron. It's about a national culture. I know a guy who is of Indian [India] descent, who was born and raised here. He is nothing like that, and I'm sure Bob understands that as well. You're an idiot, Rocky.
:thumb:

Aethril

Come on, the guy just had to use the bathroom... a lot... every other minute... each game... :comeout:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:

I was actually being kinda facetious, Brandon. Grow a sense of humor.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Granite's bratty act here grew tired a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.