What's next - Internment Camps?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
After only two months, the Trump administration has turned the Washington swamp into a sewer and a cesspool . Ugh .

Danoh

I don't think it's in him.

Nope. It's in Christ.

And I am showing His grace - towards your warped President's ever growing endless list of victims.

Trump and his supporters?

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. It's in Christ.

And I am showing His grace - towards your warped President's ever growing endless list of victims.

Trump and his supporters?

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

As a Pittsburgh Pirate's fan, someone who lives in Pittsburgh, and someone who knows this story very well, I can tell you that Jung Ho Kang should not be allowed in this country.

Kang is accused of sexually assaulting a female in Chicago. After that Kang was pulled over for a DUI in Korea, then fled the scene. It was revealed that Kang had three previous DUI's in Korea.

So, why should the USA allow people like Kang to come to our country to work? Just because Kang plays Major League Baseball?

What other country would let a guy accused of rape in their country, and three DUI's from his home country come to their country on a work visa?

There are thousands of other Korean's who want to come to this country to work, and who would be a benefit to this country, and our society. Why in the world should Kang be given a work visa instead of them?

MrDante

As a Pittsburgh Pirate's fan, someone who lives in Pittsburgh, and someone who knows this story very well, I can tell you that Jung Ho Kang should not be allowed in this country.

Kang is accused of sexually assaulting a female in Chicago. After that Kang was pulled over for a DUI in Korea, then fled the scene. It was revealed that Kang had three previous DUI's in Korea.

So, why should the USA allow people like Kang to come to our country to work? Just because Kang plays Major League Baseball?

What other country would let a guy accused of rape in their country, and three DUI's from his home country come to their country on a work visa?

There are thousands of other Korean's who want to come to this country to work, and who would be a benefit to this country, and our society. Why in the world should Kang be given a work visa instead of them?

Accused. Has he been found guilty of sexual assault?