ECT WHAT WILL WE DO IN ETERNITY 1 Cor 6:2 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and in 1 Cor 6;2 it reads , Don't you know that the saints will GOVERN the Universe ? and since the Universe is being Governed by you , are you Unfit ( for the ) smallest Law Courts ??

This then means that we can JUDGE anyone in the Body of Christ and should not go to a COURT before unbelievers as 1 Cor 5:12 says !!

We see that many believers say we are not to Judge , and quote Matthew , but has nothing to do with the context in the Dispensation in the Grace of God !!

In 1 Cor 6:2 the verb " SHALLl JUDGE / KRINO " is in the Greek Future tense , and since it it is yet Future it will happen after the Departure and the BEMA SEAT !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi to all and in 1 Cor 6;2 it reads , Don't you know that the saints will GOVERN the Universe ? and since the Universe is being Governed by you , are you Unfit ( for the ) smallest Law Courts ??

This then means that we can JUDGE anyone in the Body of Christ and should not go to a COURT before unbelievers as 1 Cor 5:12 says !!

We see that many believers say we are not to Judge , and quote Matthew , but has nothing to do with the context in the Dispensation in the Grace of God !!

In 1 Cor 6:2 the verb " SHALLl JUDGE / KRINO " is in the Greek Future tense , and since it it is yet Future it will happen after the Departure and the BEMA SEAT !!

dan p

So, who will there be for us to judge, and what will there be for us to judge? Honestly, I can't imagine, nor have I seen anything from the Bible, that might say what it could be. Have you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
While some folks imagine judging :rotfl: - I imagine worshiping and praising and singing and fellowshipping non-stop.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't forget an eternity of making sick jokes about enjoying the pain of murdered babies, just to get attention.

It takes a sicker individual to put that question in a poll, was that for attention. You like your polls dontcha

What would possibly make you ask that in a poll ? SICK

DAN P

Don't forget an eternity of making sick jokes about enjoying the pain of murdered babies, just to get attention.

Hi and what about Acts 2 JOKES or making them attend dispensational classes !!

dan p

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This ain't about me.

You chose it.

What thoughts go through your head to put that question on there ? Do you think maybe some folks do and they might vote that way ? Admit it, you're sick for asking. You put it there for shock value attention and YES I CHOSE IT. Now it's about you

DAN P

So, who will there be for us to judge, and what will there be for us to judge? Honestly, I can't imagine, nor have I seen anything from the Bible, that might say what it could be. Have you?

Hi and read 1 Cor 6:3 where we will GOVERN Angels and things that pertain to this life ??

Also remember that ANGELS are a Spectators who are watching this thing called !!

Read 1 Cor 4:9 and see !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and read 1 Cor 6:3 where we will GOVERN Angels and things that pertain to this life ??

Also remember that ANGELS are a Spectators who are watching this thing called !!

Read 1 Cor 4:9 and see !!

dan p

Hmmm....perhaps we'll be deciding whether they are serving mankind well enough. Do you think there will be people who may have died as babies or something like that?

glorydaz

It takes a sicker individual to put that question in a poll, was that for attention. You like your polls dontcha

What would possibly make you ask that in a poll ? SICK

What thoughts go through your head to put that question on there ? Do you think maybe some folks do and they might vote that way ? Admit it, you're sick for asking. You put it there for shock value attention and YES I CHOSE IT. Now it's about you

NOT TO MENTION MUSTERION AND GD DERAILED this thread

What would we do without the Crybullies of this world? These modern moaners seem to breed like flies. "It's not fair" is their motto. :chuckle:

Maybe those will be the ones we get to judge. :think:

DAN P

Hmmm....perhaps we'll be deciding whether they are serving mankind well enough. Do you think there will be people who may have died as babies or something like that?

Hi and that those who die young will be in the Millennium and not today , don't you believe ??

Just remember you are being WATCHED as 1 Cor 4:9 !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and that those who die young will be in the Millennium and not today , don't you believe ??

Just remember you are being WATCHED as 1 Cor 4:9 !!

dan p

Yeah, that is what I've thought for some time, but, of course, I don't know for sure. I'm glad to hear you think so, too. :)