ECT WHAT WAS THE FIRST BOOK THAT PAUL WROTE ?

DAN P

Hi to all and the Acts 2 Pentecostal and the Acts 9 , 7 , 11 , 13 and the Acts 28 er all a diferent position as to when the B O C began !!

I was reading Galatians the other day and stopped at Gal 4:13 !!

I remember , years ago , some 15 and could be 20 years age and was standing with our Pastor when a member asked him where he began the B O C !

Pastor said that the B O C began when Paul wrote his first letter and never said what that letter was !!

I believe it was the letter to the GALATIANS 4:13 and reads But you know that through weakness of the flesh I preached the GOSPEL to you the first time !!

BEFORE THE TIME /PROTEROS can be translated by the following , BEFORE , PRIOR , OF TIME , AT THE FIRST , AND BY FORMER !!

The first verb is YE KNOW / EIDO and is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and means nthat they were the first in time to be preached the GOSPEL and be saved and of course that GOSPEL WAS OF COURSE THE DISPENSATION of the Grace of God !!

I believe they were the first to be placed into the B O C with Paul being the FIRST as written in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

I believe this DISPROVES that the B O C BEGAN in Acts 2 , 7 , 11 , 13 , or in Ephesians !!

I believe it is and ILLUSION for any dispensationalist to FALL the FOR THE EPHESIANS time period or any other time period EXCEPT for Acts 9 period !!

Most of the Acts 11 , 13 and 28er all , can NOT say how Paul was saved , nor explain 1 Cor 1:17 or Acts 19:1-6 !!

Gal 1:15 has it all , when Paul was SEPARATED from mother's womb !

How Paul received the MYSTERY , Gal 1:12 and preach the gospel among the Gentiles , verse 16 and then after 3 years , went to Jerusalem verse 18 and in Gal 1:6-9 WAS ALREADY preaching the MYSTERY !!

That is why Acts 28 er refuse to believe that Galatians is to the B O C !!

Like John W , says , I have to move on , thanks John W BUT could not RESIST and post this !!

dan p

Wick Stick

First Thessalonians is usually considered to be Paul's earliest authentic epistle, and is dated to 50/51 AD.

Galatians is not far off, though, and is usually dated at 54AD.

Jarrod

DAN P

First Thessalonians is usually considered to be Paul's earliest authentic epistle, and is dated to 50/51 AD.

Galatians is not far off, though, and is usually dated at 54AD.

Jarrod

Hi and when will we know , in heaven !!

I believe it is Galatians because it says when Paul was separated by God , in Gal 1:15 !!

We know nPaul did not go to Jerusalem for 3 years AFTER his salvation , Gal 1:18 !

In verse 1:4 is talking about the RAPTURE / DEPARTURE of thr B O C !! Look at the Greek word RESCUE / EXAIREO meaning !!

Paul is CHIDING the Galatians for falling back to the Law ot FALLING FROM GRACE , in Gal 5:4 they have then MADE themselves INACTIVE to God !!

This then means nthat Paul was preaching the MYSTERY or DISPENSATIONALISM !!

Are just a few that SWAY me towards Galatians !!

dan p