WHAT SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM SAID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Last night Senator Linsey Graham was on Fox News and said, "Obama threw a pebble at Russia when he should have thrown a rock." He also added that he felt that placing U.S Troops on China's border was a good idea. This kind of "Hawkish" rhetoric can only continue to drive a wedge between both Russia and China and the U.S.A. A certain element in our society seem to desire war with both Russia and China? Why would these "loud mouths" continue to poke a stick at these dangerous Nations. What do we have to gain from this?

Personally, I hope that President Trump and President Putin can somehow come together and share some common goals and build some kind of business relationship. Why start up a "NEW" cold war against Russia and China? That makes no sense. Do we need to keep an eye on these two Nations, of course. However, within the confines of certain issues, we may come to a meeting of the minds and be able to work together for all three of our countries. It's in the nature of most people to strike back once someone has drawn "First Blood." If the U.S continues to place sanctions, combined with "Saber Rattling" we can only expect the same to come back on us.

Hopefully, I pray President Trump realizes, we must try and reach out to Russia/China and create a more peaceful relationship?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At this time in History, the two hot spots of danger to our country are North Korea and its insane and unpredictable leader. and the Middle east, especially Iran. Both of these Nations have Nuclear capabilities and are working on ICBMs to deliver Nuclear warheads that are aimed at the U.S. (North Koreas Destination of Choice.) Irans "Destination of Destruction" is Israel. Islamic Terrorists must also be focused on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank God President-Elect Trump will be sworn in as our 45th President. We should all (True Christians) be praying for a peaceful transition and that no one loses their lives nor is injured in any way. The Protests will hopefully remain peaceful, however, there's always a chance of violence occurring during our countries "Psychological Civil War."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning to watch our next President be Inaugurated. It will be a very proud moment. I'll be watching it on Fox News. I only trust Fox News to present the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is little doubt that some "protestors" will try and disrupt the Inauguration tomorrow morning. However, there will be several precautions that will be implemented. The Secret Service, the Police, the National guard units, and the Bikers. I'm certain every possible scenario will have been taken into consideration. The "Libs" have a tendency towards violence when they don't get their way. They're like petulant children in that respect. Conservatives tend to be more laid-back and non-violent. Democrats act like undisciplined children. They throw massive tantrums and some of them refuse to go to the Inauguration. It appears as though the only way you can guarantee their presence at the Inauguration is if they're participating in the protesting and/or rioting.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe President Trump will do GREAT things for this country. Obama did his best to destroy our country, therefore, we need someone like Trump to restore our Nation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Russians did NOT hack the election. If they did anything at all, they hacked Podesta and perhaps Hillary. The professionals already stated it didn't affect the election! Therefore, does it really matter in the end analysis? We need to have better ways of protecting our important information. Besides, we're doing it to Russia, China, North Korea, etc, as well. In fact, everybody is spying on everybody else. It would be hypocritical for us to blame Russia when we're doing the same thing to them.

rexlunae

At this time in History, the two hot spots of danger to our country are North Korea and its insane and unpredictable leader. and the Middle east, especially Iran.

Allied, respectively, with China and Russia.

Kinda undercuts your notion that we shouldn't poke the bear, don't you think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not while a band of crooks sits in the cabinet. It just won't happen. Tomorrow is going to be the beginning of a war by the government against the middle class and the poor and the environment like nothing we've ever seen.

Hey Rex, looks like you need a cup of cocoa, a puppy, a baby blanket, and a crying room.

rexlunae

You'll be watching on CNN, I assume?

Nope. Not watching at all. Just getting ready to march on Saturday.

Hopefully, Libs like Rex, will get over their anger issues regarding Trump's Victory, soon?

We will make it a Pyrrhic victory. He's entering office with a 40% approval rating, which suggests that he's lost support since the election, and he only won by extraordinary treachery.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope. Not watching at all. Just getting ready to march on Saturday.

We will make it a Pyrrhic victory. He's entering office with a 40% approval rating, which suggests that he's lost support since the election, and he only won by extraordinary treachery.

I would have to say you're a wee bit Delusional. :kookoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.