ECT WHAT IS PAUL'S WAY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and 1 Cor 4:17 reads , For this reason I sent Timothy to you , who is MY belovedchild and faithful in ( the ) Lord , who will remind you of MY WAYS in Christ Jesus just as I teach everywhere in every assembly !!

#1 , We know that the PRESENT TENSE places this letter , during Paul's ministry in the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY !!

#2 , The third verb is in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE VOICE !!

This verb is INTO REMEMBERANCE is in the future tense which is the MYSTERY that began with

Paul in Rom 1:1 where Paul was LIMITED to God's GOSPEL !!

#3 It is also in the FUTURE TENSE because it began with Paul and will end with Paul and when we will caught up as written in 1 Thess 4:13-18 !!

#4 , So what are PAUL'S WAY and what is Paul teaching ??

The Greek word WAY / HODOS means , Way , Road , Properly , a manner , a Means !!

In 1 Cor 12:31 reads , But you desire earnestly the better gifts of GRACE and yet I show you a SUPERIOR WAY . in Eph 4:11-12 for the building up of the B O C !!

Either you are with Paul OR you are fighting AGAINST God !!

Water Baptism , Tongues , Prophecies and the Gift of Knowledge are for INFANTS and not for the B O C !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi to all and 1 Cor 4:17 reads , For this reason I sent Timothy to you , who is MY belovedchild and faithful in ( the ) Lord , who will remind you of MY WAYS in Christ Jesus just as I teach everywhere in every assembly !!

#1 , We know that the PRESENT TENSE places this letter , during Paul's ministry in the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY !!

#2 , The third verb is in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE VOICE !!

This verb is INTO REMEMBERANCE is in the future tense which is the MYSTERY that began with

Paul in Rom 1:1 where Paul was LIMITED to God's GOSPEL !!

#3 It is also in the FUTURE TENSE because it began with Paul and will end with Paul and when we will caught up as written in 1 Thess 4:13-18 !!

#4 , So what are PAUL'S WAY and what is Paul teaching ??

The Greek word WAY / HODOS means , Way , Road , Properly , a manner , a Means !!

In 1 Cor 12:31 reads , But you desire earnestly the better gifts of GRACE and yet I show you a SUPERIOR WAY . in Eph 4:11-12 for the building up of the B O C !!

Either you are with Paul OR you are fighting AGAINST God !!

Water Baptism , Tongues , Prophecies and the Gift of Knowledge are for INFANTS and not for the B O C !!

dan p

Fact is, God's gospel (or "the gospel of God") is basically a generic, or umbrella term, for what all God's good news is based on - in general.

Jesus Christ.

And there are different forms of said good news in Scripture; each one progressing from the previous revelation into the latest, further installment or further expansion on said last aspect.

Until...Paul.

Just as things had been one thing alone - the Promise in Genesis 3, followed by how that would play out in and through Abraham in Genesis 12 forward, and all the result of said progression "after their kind"...until Moses.

After which, and to which was then added a further expansion on Moses; each successive Prophet's revelations.

What then became the sub-umbrella term "the Law and the Prophets."

But like I said...until Paul.

His is an abrupt, unforetold interruption of all THAT aspect of God's good news.

But an aspect of the umbrella term "God's good news" it is, for it too is "concerning His Son..."

"The preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation OF THE MYSTERY..."

Hunh?

In other words, it concerns an aspect of Christ "...which WAS KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN - BUT NOW is made manifest..."

In short, Romans 16 ends with a summary of THIS ASPECT of God's good news that Paul relates in Romans 1 he was "separated unto" and that He has just invested 16 chapters going into the various aspects of.

Mid-Acts 101.

DAN P

Fact is, God's gospel (or "the gospel of God") is basically a generic, or umbrella term, for what all God's good news is based on - in general.

Jesus Christ.

And there are different forms of said good news in Scripture; each one progressing from the previous revelation into the latest, further installment or further expansion on said last aspect.

Until...Paul.

Just as things had been one thing alone - the Promise in Genesis 3, followed by how that would play out in and through Abraham in Genesis 12 forward, and all the result of said progression "after their kind"...until Moses.

After which, and to which was then added a further expansion on Moses; each successive Prophet's revelations.

What then became the sub-umbrella term "the Law and the Prophets."

But like I said...until Paul.

His is an abrupt, unforetold interruption of all THAT aspect of God's good news.

But an aspect of the umbrella term "God's good news" it is, for it too is "concerning His Son..."

"The preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation OF THE MYSTERY..."

Hunh?

In other words, it concerns an aspect of Christ "...which WAS KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN - BUT NOW is made manifest..."

In short, Romans 16 ends with a summary of THIS ASPECT of God's good news that Paul relates in Romans 1 he was "separated unto" and that He has just invested 16 chapters going into the various aspects of.

Mid-Acts 101.

Hi and from the beginning of Genesis through Revelation and in each AGE it has been GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS !!

For the LEFTIST BAD NEWS and there Kingdom Gospel and for the RIGHTIST GOOD NEWS of the MYSTERY !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and from the beginning of Genesis through Revelation and in each AGE it has been GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS !!

For the LEFTIST BAD NEWS and there Kingdom Gospel and for the RIGHTIST GOOD NEWS !!

dan p

Yep.

But for that political nonsense you added to it.

And Romans 1:18 thru 3:20 are basically a history of the progression of each aspect of all that, including the Law and the Prophets, and the Wrath all that succession of things had finally led up to, at end of Acts 7; which was then interrupted by Romans 3:21, until it runs it's course - it's fullness in Romans 11:25...

Afterwhich, things are back to Romans 3:20, which is where 2 Thess. 2 then picks up.

1 Promise...

2 Law...

Interruption...

3 Grace...

4 Kingdom Fulness.

Interplanner

What is Paul's way?

Not under law.

That's right, meaning, to obey God in gratitude for what has come in the Gospel, about the most necessary things, not fussing over ceremonial or dietary things, not doing them out of an attempt to put God in debt to you. In contrast is the way of the Spirit. Gal 5:18. Which is primarily to see the mission to the nations optimized.

Interplanner

What is Paul's way?

Not under law.

That's right, meaning, to obey God in gratitude for what has come in the Gospel, about the most necessary things, not fussing over ceremonial or dietary things, not doing them out of an attempt to put God in debt to you. In contrast is the way of the Spirit. Gal 5:18. Which is primarily to see the mission to the nations optimized.

DAN P

Hi and what does Gal 5:18 THEN mean ??

#1, Please notice that ONLY Paul could write Gal 5:18 , and not the 12 apostles !!

#2, It also means that the Law of Moses is NOT God's standard for Gentiles TODAY !!

#3 , God's standard for today is Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

#4, The Galatians were led by the Spirit BEFORE the the Kingdom preachers came to them , Gal 2:12-14 !!

#5, This than means the only gospel in Galatians is the dispensation of the Grace of God ,

and this leaves out WATER BAPTISM , TONGUES , AND PROPHECIES , 1 Cor 13:8 and these verbs are in the FUTURE TENSE !!

Plus Israel has already been set aside as written in 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

dan p