What info database was Maxine Waters referring to?

musterion

Yes, this is old news. Yes, she's a low IQ racist apparatchik with possible early onset dementia, but she seemed dead serious about whatever it is she was getting at here.

She was referring to something very specific that the Left already had in place. What is it? A collation of "private" FBI files on any Dem who might get out of line?

Danoh

Yes, this is old news. Yes, she's a low IQ racist apparatchik with possible early onset dementia, but she seemed dead serious about whatever it is she was getting at here.

She was referring to something very specific that the Left already had in place. What is it? A collation of "private" FBI files on any Dem who might get out of line?

Lol - it is very obvious - to me, at least - that you are the one suffering some sort of a dementia in the above :chuckle:

You actually could not put the obvious two and two in that video together to figure out what she was talking about?

No wonder you ended up swayed by the ever full of holes arguments the obvious Acts 9 / Acts 28 hybrid is so clearly based on :rotfl:

You're a funny guy, bro; you truly are.

God luv ya for it :D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
she's in the news again today! :banana:

A senior Democratic politician has claimed that the salacious sex acts alleged in the unverified “Russian blackmail dossier” against President Donald Trump are “absolutely true”.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters is the first US politician to say on the record that the document, which alleges the Russian state has compromising sexual and financial information on the President, is genuine.

“We already know about the part about the coverage they have on him with sex actions is supposed to be true,” Ms Walters told US broadcaster, MSNBC. “They have said that’s absolutely true, some other things they kind of allude to.”

She did not provide evidence to back up her claim or reveal who had said it was "absolutely true".

Pressed for more information, she said: “You understand that I am saying the investigations must be done, the drilling down must be done. We must get to the facts of what it has been about.”

If the dossier was ever substantiated, she said that Mr Trump should then be impeached.

“I don’t think you can do the impeachment just because I think or others think," she said. "But I think if we do the investigations, that we will find the connections and I do think that impeachment will be necessary.”

Ms Waters' office later claimed she had not intended to suggest the dossier had been verified.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-russia-dossier-sex-170851320.html

wot a maroon! :darwinsm:

musterion

ACW: claims to be the rightmost conservative, but so badly wanted Clinton in office his buttocks still hurt from the defeat.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE here who doesn't believe he's a Leftist moby?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW: claims to be the rightmost conservative, but so badly wanted Clinton in office his buttocks still hurt from the defeat.

(Why is it that they always talk about the buttocks?)

So musterion, what kind of perversion do you think Donald Trump was into that very well might be used as blackmail against him by the Russkey's?

Little boys? Little girls? Or maybe both?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When did you decide smugness is a spiritual fruit?

irony-meter-explode.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeah; I don't believe he is.

But you know I view you as an extremist of another shade :chuckle:

When did you decide smugness is a spiritual fruit?

Being that both of you are hardcore Ron Paul Libertarians, why don't you just sit down together and compare the many things that you have in common and let your theology differences be bygones?

Here's an idea: How about I start a thread exposing Ron Paul and the Libertarian movement for the fraudulent person and movement that they are, and both of you (and musterion's buddies) can attack me with all of the viciousness you can...ahem...muster up?

Sounds like a good way to build some comradery amongst you Libertarians doesn't it?

musterion

Being that both of you are hardcore Ron Paul Libertarians, why don't you just sit down together and compare the many things that you have in common and let your theology differences be bygones?

Here's an idea: How about I start a thread exposing Ron Paul and the Libertarian movement for the fraudulent person and movement that they are, and both of you (and musterion's buddies) can attack me with all of the viciousness you can...ahem...muster up?

Sounds like a good way to build some comradery amongst you Libertarians doesn't it?

You have far more in common with Danoh than I.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have far more in common with Danoh than I.

I doubt that you'll ever see Danoh belittling Donald Trump for his pro LGBTQ positions, because on social issues, Donald Trump is very Libertarian.

Why is Danoh so anti Trump? In my opinion it's because Donald Trump isn't Libertarian enough. You and other Ron Paul/Rand Paul Libertarians sold out Libertarian doctrine by voting for Trump.

Try to make amends with Danoh, you're both on the same team.

Arthur Brain

Well of course he isn't. There was a time when a few on here wondered if he was a deliberate parody of a far right fundamentalist but nobody could keep that trainwreck WHMBR! thread going for this long and not actually be sincere about it...

So he's no Trump fan. He might be loopy in other areas but at least he's not some fawning sycophant for that monumental dipstick.