What do you See??

Letsargue

What does God SAY that You all See if He Has Not Come yet?? -- Nothing But “Darkness”, what ELSE?? – (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV )) --//----- What does God SAY there Geniuses??? – “You all SEE Nothing but “Darkness”, - at your present time before the Coming, AND “Darkness” of your Future, after the Coming. – You See Nothing but Darkness; - that’s what GOD Said!! – Read it!!! --- I Say, I’m after the Coming, -- What does God say that I See?? – Read that ALSO, - Geniuses of -- “MENSA”!!!!

( IF ) the Earth was Created without any Form, and wasn’t There / Void; - What is there for you smarter than God – to See??? -- (( Genesis 1:2 KJV )) --//----- – Nothing But Darkness.
( IF ) the Earth had no Form and wasn’t there / Void, -- What ( “FACE” ) of what “Waters” did the Spirit of God move upon; - and what Darkness was upon What “FACE” of what DEEP, - Smart Guys??

NOW Geniuses, you claim to be Before the Coming, - SOO, - Lets See You agree with God ON Anything of your Time, or Your Future as SEEN by your ~heavenly visions!! – Lift up your ~holy ~hands to ~heaven to your ~god?? - IS that how YOU SEE IT??? – Again, You smarter than God ( Missed IT ))!! – Read IT!!!!
(( John 14:3 KJV )) – “I WILL COME”!! --&-- (( Daniel 11:36 KJV )) – “Exalt himself ABOVE GOD”. --//----- What did GOD say your ~god would do?? – You KNOW; the ~god that you lift your “unholy hands UP TO and pray to - UP THERE!!! – Who will, or Has exalted himself above God NOW - these days?? --- ( You Voted as a NATION ), So YOU voted for the (( Antichrist )) of today!! – History’s just Repeating Itself, JUST As Christ Said it Would.

None of you Smarter than GOD: -- (( Hebrews 12:8 )) – Can give anything from God / the Scriptures / The Word of God in Response to anything I ever say to any of you Geniuses from GOD about ANYTHING!!!!! – OOOHHHH Yes - You’re smart, you’re a “Mensa” Man, or a supporter of SUCH Fools!!! – The Lost Fools are chosen people from the group of FOOLS, - all Lost belong To; Satan’s House!!! – Can any of you geniuses, do anything with this Thread --- Using the Scriptures!!!!! – I Used Them!!!!

((( Remember ))), (( There are NO Contradictions in the Scriptures ))!!!!

Again!! – Pentecost with Peter was the First Pentecost. There were Only Two Pentecosts during the Apostles’ Time. - The Last Pentecost was AD70; - Exactly 50 Years to the Day from the First Pentecost. -- Pentecost is the New Name for “JUBILEE”, or every fiftieth “Passover” / “Pentecost” – It’s Impossible for a Christian to miss anything in the Word of God, but You All Miss “Everything” / CHRIST!!!!
Jesus was born on the Passover, and raised on the Passover, then a year later to the day was Pentecost with Peter, the fiftieth Passover. Count it, it don’t come out in your math, but the Word is not carnal number math.

Guess, - ( How many Jubilees, and Pentecosts ), and their equal periods are there from Adam to the fall of the Temple/ the end of Jesus’ natural Life?? --- Guess!!

Paul – 060714