What do you all like listening to NOW???

Letsargue

(( Ephesians 5:19 KJV )) --//----
What Records do you all Like??????

I like “Cold Records”, “Heat Records”, "Drought Records" “Wind Records”, "SNOW Records", and (( “Winter – Records” )).
(( Colossians 3:16 KJV )) --//---- Clap, Clap, Clap - Praise God!!!

Paul – 012414

Last edited:

Letsargue

I like “Cold Records”, “Heat Records”, "Drought Records" “Wind Records”, "SNOW Records", and (( “Winter – Records” )).

Paul – 012414

(( OOOHHHH NOOO!!!!! )) -- It did work!!!! -- ((( John 14:14 KJV ))) --//----- ~~~I can't believe it EITHER~~!!!!!! - But it's TRUTH!!!! -- Now it's Your TIME in your carnal time under the ( Sun ). I'll stay here under Heaven with the LAWS / God / Christ!!!

Paul -- 013114

Letsargue

Paul – 012414

I have NEVER Seen such a ~people Hate-Loving people in all my life. This people cannot conduct themselves as they call themselves (( “Christians” )) unless they call themselves “Atheists, Bible Haters, or Gay”. They seem to be the ONLY ( Honest ) people here!!! – You may refer to me and my Hate, but I don’t Hate “PEOPLE”!!! – I hate the EVIL Doctrines of Satan this "People" cannot remove themselves from, and try to force upon everyone else with their “Liberal” Lying Garbage!!!!!

((( OK )))!!!!! ------ The South East is getting warmer weather now, --- ((( BUT ))), -- that will bring Tornados and Severe Thunder Storms. – You all Pray, and have everything Your ~way by your ~god!!!!! – I couldn’t care Less.

Your prayers haven’t worked, and MY Desires are doing Very Well!!!! – And they will Continue to do Well!!!! – Watch the Weather Channel, and the News. (( Rejoice in your Foolishness ))!!!!

Paul – 021714