ECT WHAT DO PROPHETS DO IN OT an in GRACE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and an what did OT Prophets needed in the OT ??

I was amused by a poster who looks to patterns and trends and that are his clues as mto what is happening in the word !

This is a pattern through out the whole bible !

Read Isa 6:8-11 , where God sent a Prophet and it was all bad news to Israel and this is just one of many verses to Israel .

The whole thing for OT Prophets were to bring God's people BACK to worship Him , and did they ? Only for awhile during each chastisement , and they did not learn as we see where Israel is now .

What about the Prophets under Grace in Eph 4:11 !!

Prophets are bring BACK those that have FALLEN from Grace back to worship and follow the Gospel of the Grace of God that H e gave to the Apostle of Grace , Paul , BUT have they , NO !!

We are splintered into Acts 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 anf Acts 28 !!

Many will never OBEY Eph 3:1-4 and you will only learn what the MYSTERY is , just as I had WRITTEN BEFORE IN BRIEF .

Where did Paul write to us BEFORE Ephesians , you say , why 1 Cor and in Rom 16:25 and 26 for the Obedience of FAITH !!

Where are you ?

dan p

turbosixx

Prophets are bring BACK those that have FALLEN from Grace back to worship and follow the Gospel of the Grace of God that H e gave to the Apostle of Grace , Paul , BUT have they , NO !!

If Paul was the only apostle of grace, what did the other apostles preach? Did those who responded to the other apostles go to a different place than the body of Christ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and an what did OT Prophets needed in the OT ??

I was amused by a poster who looks to patterns and trends and that are his clues as mto what is happening in the word !

This is a pattern through out the whole bible !

Read Isa 6:8-11 , where God sent a Prophet and it was all bad news to Israel and this is just one of many verses to Israel .

The whole thing for OT Prophets were to bring God's people BACK to worship Him , and did they ? Only for awhile during each chastisement , and they did not learn as we see where Israel is now .

What about the Prophets under Grace in Eph 4:11 !!

We are splintered into Acts 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 anf Acts 28 !!

Many will never OBEY Eph 3:1-4 and you will only learn what the MYSTERY is , just as I had WRITTEN BEFORE IN BRIEF .

Where did Paul write to us BEFORE Ephesians , you say , why 1 Cor and in Rom 16:25 and 26 for the Obedience of FAITH !!

Where are you ?

dan p

it all starts with Jesus Christ
oh, so we're much better now than Israel - we are all one Body. and are you claiming that today we hear, understand and respond to the chastisements and we understand and all follow Paul's epistles and his gospel of grace from God ?

i know what you're saying, but I look around and i see most folks not caring about Jesus Christ, God, Grace, Holy Ghost, the Bible, church and no spiritual conversations. let alone any interest in Paul the Apostle of the gentiles -

DAN P

If Paul was the only apostle of grace, what did the other apostles preach? Did those who responded to the other apostles go to a different place than the body of Christ?

Hi and there are many verses that show why there are more than 1 Gospel !!

#1 , The Uncircumcision Gospel BY Paul in Gal 2:7 !!

#2 , THE Circumcision that Peter preached in Gal 2:7 !!

#3 , The Gospel preached to Abfam in Gal 3:8 !!

#4 , The Everlasting Gospel that will be praeched during the Great Tribulation in Rev 14:6-7 whoich is a JUDGMENT Gospel !!

In the OT all believers went to Abraham's Bosom where Hell is split into 2 parts , Hell and Abrabham's Bosom !!

All believers under Grace enter into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 and Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

DAN P

it all starts with Jesus Christ
oh, so we're much better now than Israel - we are all one Body. and are you claiming that today we hear, understand and respond to the chastisements and we understand and all follow Paul's epistles and his gospel of grace from God ?

i know what you're saying, but I look around and i see most folks not caring about Jesus Christ, God, Grace, Holy Ghost, the Bible, church and no spiritual conversations. let alone any interest in Paul the Apostle of the gentiles -

Hi , and we all see that we are out-numbered by Acts 2 people BUT dispendationlist are also so split up into many divisions !

There is the Acts 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 and some Acts 9 believe that Paul was saved under the Kingdom preaching by Acts 9 and Acts 13 and I personally know some of them !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi , and we all see that we are out-numbered by Acts 2 people BUT dispendationlist are also so split up into many divisions !

There is the Acts 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 and some Acts 9 believe that Paul was saved under the Kingdom preaching by Acts 9 and Acts 13 and I personally know some of them !!

dan p

You forgot Acts 15, and that there are subgroups of all of those, lol

As in every other "movement" out there...

Danoh

Hi , and which verse in Acts 15 ??

dan p

I don't recall. It might've been verse 16's "After this," but I'm not certain, as I don't pay much attention to these things, as 9:6 is simply solid all the way around.

DAN P

I don't recall. It might've been verse 16's "After this," but I'm not certain, as I don't pay much attention to these things, as 9:6 is simply solid all the way around.

Hi and one of the MOST controversial verse in Acts 15 is verse 11 !!

dan p

Aimiel

I believe that the OT prophets provided our example. God wanted us to see what happened under the old covenant to those who hardened their hearts towards Him. Seeing how the religious clowns of Jesus' day treated Him shows us how to keep our focus on Him, not our own self-righteousnesses. He has prophets today who are bringing His Direction to the Body of Christ. Their ministry was prophesied by OT prophets as well as the one who wrote the most about us: Enoch.

OCTOBER23

ROM16:25 7
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel
and the preaching of Jesus Christ,
according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began.
==========------------------------------------------=============

Do you know what the Mystery is from the foundation of the world ?

There is a PATTERN that shows the mystery all throughout the OT and NEW Testament.

turbosixx

Hi and there are many verses that show why there are more than 1 Gospel !!

#1 , The Uncircumcision Gospel BY Paul in Gal 2:7 !!

#2 , THE Circumcision that Peter preached in Gal 2:7 !!

#3 , The Gospel preached to Abfam in Gal 3:8 !!

#4 , The Everlasting Gospel that will be praeched during the Great Tribulation in Rev 14:6-7 whoich is a JUDGMENT Gospel !!

In the OT all believers went to Abraham's Bosom where Hell is split into 2 parts , Hell and Abrabham's Bosom !!

All believers under Grace enter into the Body of Christ , 1 Cor 12:13 and Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

It's the same gospel. If I preach the gospel to a Muslim, does that make it a different gospel?

DAN P

It's the same gospel. If I preach the gospel to a Muslim, does that make it a different gospel?

Hi , and just where does it say "" ONE GOSPEL .??

What are you saying that Law of Moses is the same as the Dispensation of Grace ??

DAN P

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi , and just where does it say "" ONE HGOSPEL .??

What are you saying that Law of Moses is the same as the Dispensation of Grace ??

DAN P

The law of Moses is not the gospel.

Please explain to me how there can be more than one gospel.

DAN P

ROM16:25 7
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel
and the preaching of Jesus Christ,
according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began.
==========------------------------------------------=============

Do you know what the Mystery is from the foundation of the world ?

There is a PATTERN that shows the mystery all throughout the OT and NEW Testament.

Hi and lets see some of those chapters and verses !!

There is a difference between the Mysteries in Matthew and the MYSTERY given to Paul called ther Revelation of the Mystery !!:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

dan p

DAN P

Hi and the bible has at least 4 gospels !!

#1 , Paul's gospel is called " THE GOSPEL OF THE UN-circumcision " in Gal 2:7
and Paul is the apostle to the Gentiles and we are to IMITATE HIM as 1 Cor 11:1 says !

#2 , Peter's is called " THE CIRCUMCISION " in Gal 2:7 and notice that each gospel uses the Greek article " THE " POINTING to a specific Gospel !!

#3, God preached a Gospel to ABRAM in Gal 3:8 !!

#4 , Then this is called the Everlasting Gospel in Rev 14:6 and verse 7 says what it is !!:deadhorse::deadhorse:

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and the bible has at least 4 gospels !!

#1 , Paul's gospel is called " THE GOSPEL OF THE UN-circumcision " in Gal 2:7
and Paul is the apostle to the Gentiles and we are to IMITATE HIM as 1 Cor 11:1 says !

#2 , Peter's is called " THE CIRCUMCISION " in Gal 2:7 and notice that each gospel uses the Greek article " THE " POINTING to a specific Gospel !!

#3, God preached a Gospel to ABRAM in Gal 3:8 !!

#4 , Then this is called the Everlasting Gospel in Rev 14:6 and verse 7 says what it is !!:deadhorse::deadhorse:

dan p

It's the same gospel. What is the gospel (good news)? Is it not that man can have his sins forgiven by the blood of Christ? Is there any other good news?

Paul makes it clear there is one good news.

Gal. 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

To keep it simple, tell me what is the difference between the gospel to the circumcised and uncircumcised?

turbosixx

The Israelite's were receiving "The Kingdom Message." The
Gentiles were receiving "The Grace Message."

I'm trying to understand this concept but having trouble.

What are people added to who received the "kingdom" message if not the body of Christ?

Can you show me an example of he kingdom message after Jesus D,B & R.

Danoh

You say this is not gospel unto Israel?

Deuteronomy 18:

15. The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire
any more, that I die not.
17. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Mark 1:

1. The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
2. As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
3. The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

What is that gospel unto Israel?

John 1:

41. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

45. Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

49. Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Matthew 16:

13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14. And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Peter preaching the 2nd Coming after the Lord's Prophesied Wrath - Acts 3:

17. And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
18. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Compare that with Moses in Deuteronomy 18, again:

18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Back to Acts 3:

24. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25. Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

That is Israel's Prophesied Grace - 1 Peter 1:

10. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11. Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
13. Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Compare that with Acts 3, again:

19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Romans 11:25-29 asserts that is on hold. That is this here - Romans 15:8-12.

That is now on hold until this here - Romans 15:13-21, be come in.