ECT WHAT ACTS 18:7-8 MEANS ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and some have said that people were saved and that some else baptized them !!

And many believe that Paul also baptized and that Paul also was baptized !!

#1, We know from verse 4 , that Paul was in the synagogue on the sabbath , DISCUSSING and was persuading Jews and Greek speaking Jews !!

#2 , The persuading was , Jesus the ChRIST /MESSIAH , do you see that in verse 5 !!

#3 , And in verse 6 6 says , I am clean , From now on I will go to the GENTILES !!

#4, Now we see and interesting thing in verse 7 , and Paul and his group departed !!

#5 , And in verse 7 , they went to Justus house , WORSIPPING God of whom the Justus house WAS JOINED HARD to the synagogue , in other words , it was WALL AGAINST WALL !!

#6 In verse 8 Crispus the ruler of the synagogue , BELIEVED IN THE LORD with his whole house and many of the Corinthians HEARING ( THROUGH THE WALL ) were believing and were being BAPTIZED !!

#7 So recapping , Paul was says through the BELIEVE JESUS IS THE MESSIAH as Paul was NOT PREACHING GRACE but preaching the Kingdom Message !!

#8 Paul did not BAPTIZED THEM !!

#9The Greek word BELIEVED / PISTEVO is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE , why , because Israel was SOON to be set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

The people says that Paul was baptized OR that Paul baptized are those do not understand 1 Cor 1:17 OR understand Rom 1:1 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi to all and the people who believe Paul was saved , SAY Paul was saved under the Kingdom program , are some Acts 13 and Acts 28 er and of course say that Paul Baptized and taught the Kingdom message and I met one Grace Pastor who went to SOUL SLEEP !!

dan p

Last edited:

andyc

Hi to all and the people who believe Paul was saved , SAY Paul was saved under the Kingdom program , are some Acts 13 and Acts 28 er and of course say that Paul Baptized and taught the Kingdom message and I met one Grace Pastor who went to SOUL SLEEP !!

dan p

All online dictionaries should point to this post when trying to describe the word "confusion".

andyc

Hi and I post to the CONFUSED here every day !!

My interpretation is ALWAYS mis-understood by the blind reader !!

dan p

No I think it's simply the fact that you make everything up as you go along. You hate scripture and love mad.

turbosixx

The people says that Paul was baptized OR that Paul baptized are those do not understand 1 Cor 1:17 OR understand Rom 1:1 !!

You're cherry picking verses.

Could you explain 1 Cor.1:17 in context and in harmony with Acts 18:8.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and I have already given you the context of Acts 18:7 and 8 !!

Here is what 1 Cor really means !!

For Christ did not send me to baptize / baptizo , BUT to preach the Gospel , not with wisdom of word in order that the cross of Christ should not be made EMPTY or VAIN !!

31 , Paul was SENT / APOOSTELLO , in the Greek AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the Idicative mood of FACT , it happened !!

#3 , To Baptize / BAPTIZO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE ACTIVE VOICE and and Infinitive Mood !

In other word what was Paul TO do ?? Not to BAPTIZE as the word BAPTIZE is in the PRESENT TENSE to CONTINUALLY not to Baptize , how easy was that !!

As I explained in Acts 18:7 and 8 Paul did not baptize NOT can anyone PROVE that he did as the passage is VERY CLEAR to all !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and since you say I cherry pick , I love to eat CRISP COLD CHERRY , and all you do is CALLOW yourself !!

Will you present a CHEERY PICKED VERSE or just STUTTER and YAMMER ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
#9The Greek word BELIEVED / PISTEVO is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE , why , because Israel was SOON to be set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

Israel was divorced and long gone before Acts was written.

Joseph was told, "I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people and he also shall be great, but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations." (Genesis 48:19)

Did God keep his word to Joseph?

DAN P

Israel was divorced and long gone before Acts was written.

Joseph was told, "I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people and he also shall be great, but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations." (Genesis 48:19)

Hi and here is a better verse , that describes why Israel was set aside , read 2 Cor 3:13-15 !~

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and here is a better verse , that describes why Israel was set aside , read 2 Cor 3:13-15 !~

Read Genesis 48:19 and tell me whether God kept his word.

You are majoring in the minors.

Is Jesus the King of Israel or just the Jews?

DAN P

Read Genesis 48:19 and tell me whether God kept his word.

You are majoring in the minors.

Is Jesus the King of Israel or just the Jews?

Hi jamie and I say to read 2 Cor 3:13-15 , BUT you did not answer , lets clear that up first and than see what you are MAJORING IN ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi jamie and I say to read 2 Cor 3:13-15 , BUT you did not answer , lets clear that up first and than see what you are MAJORING IN ??

All you have to do is look at the world around us.

Are the majority believers or unbelievers.

DAN P

All you have to do is look at the world around us.

Are the majority believers or unbelievers.

Hi and you did not give a verse on Joseph and what does it have to do with Acts 18:7-8 ??

dan p

turbosixx

Here is what 1 Cor really means !!

For Christ did not send me to baptize / baptizo , BUT to preach the Gospel , not with wisdom of word in order that the cross of Christ should not be made EMPTY or VAIN !!

31 , Paul was SENT / APOOSTELLO , in the Greek AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the Idicative mood of FACT , it happened !!

#3 , To Baptize / BAPTIZO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE ACTIVE VOICE and and Infinitive Mood !

In other word what was Paul TO do ?? Not to BAPTIZE as the word BAPTIZE is in the PRESENT TENSE to CONTINUALLY not to Baptize , how easy was that !!

As I explained in Acts 18:7 and 8 Paul did not baptize NOT can anyone PROVE that he did as the passage is VERY CLEAR to all !!

dan p

WRONG. You're still explaining that one single verse.

Please explain that verse as it relates to the context and how it harmonizes with Acts 18:8. Also, please explain in English. There's no need to go right to the Greek. Unless you do not trust the translators??

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you did not give a verse on Joseph and what does it have to do with Acts 18:7-8 ??

Somebody said, "because Israel was SOON to be set aside in Acts 28:28 !!"

Israel was not set aside, Israel was divorced.

But Paul did go to Israel after Rome.

DAN P

Somebody said, "because Israel was SOON to be set aside in Acts 28:28 !!"

Israel was not set aside, Israel was divorced.

But Paul did go to Israel after Rome.

Hi and that divorce took place in Jer 3:6--14 !!

When you read 2 Cor 13 the Greek word KATARGEO / ABOLISHED was already happening to Israel , so read the text !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

The Greek word BELIEVED / PISTEVO is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE , why , because Israel was SOON to be set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

Israel was set aside before Acts 28 and we know this because the epistle to the Romans was written prior to Acts 28:

"For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" (Ro.11:15).​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When you read 2 Cor 13 the Greek word KATARGEO / ABOLISHED was already happening to Israel , so read the text !!

The Corinthians were not part of Israel.

The word "abolished" is not in 2 Corinthians 13.

Are you lost?