Were you intentionally mislead?

chair

By spreading this kind of trash, you are encouraging people to be not careful. You may indirectly be causing others to get sick or die.
I will venture a guess that you consider yourself "pro-life"- so why not behave as if you really are?

Arthur Brain

By spreading this kind of trash, you are encouraging people to be not careful. You may indirectly be causing others to get sick or die.
I will venture a guess that you consider yourself "pro-life"- so why not behave as if you really are?
Trash sums this up. Truly pathetic and how people can buy into it is anyone's guess. A bit like Qanon...oh...

Gary K

Banned
All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. No attempt to debunk the numbers. No attempt at all to debunk the message. Just more fear to trumpet to people. More attacking the messenger and not the message. Just ad hominen attacks. It's just par for the course.

There is no reason for fear. Between HCQ and Ivermectin regimens being prescribed within the first couple of days the cure rate is very high. No need to go to the hospitals and have your lungs blown out with ventilators.

I take a naturally occurring zinc ionophore, zinc, vitamin d3, and magnesium. My wife does the same, and she has an autoimmune disease which has caused her to get every virus that floated around for a couple of decades. She would get sick every time anyone who was sick came to the office she works/worked. She was sick more than she was well and whatever she would get would hang on for a couple of months. Since she has been taking the regimen I have she hasn't gotten sick in about 9 months. That is a something that hasn't happened for her in at least two decades. The people she works with have all gotten sick multiple times in that time and she hasn't even had the sniffles. The difference is like night and day. If I had known about this regimen 20 years ago I could have saved her untold misery and sickness.

You guys kill more people with your constant spreading of fear than the virus actually kills. And, your pushing of vaccines that even Moderna and Phizer say they don't know if it can keep you from catching the virus or from spreading it is going to kill a whole lot more people. Plus these vaccines are unknown as to what all side effects they will have. I get more protection than you do with basically no side effects. For all you know your vaccine may end up killing you.

chair

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. No attempt to debunk the numbers. No attempt at all to debunk the message. Just more fear to trumpet to people. More attacking the messenger and not the message. Just ad hominen attacks. It's just par for the course.
You have repeatedly posted nonsense here, and wasted our time with falsehoods. I'm not going to waste even more time debunking this trash fact by fact. Call it 'ad hominen' if you like- with your track record, it is the only reasonable response.

Can I offer you some Polyethylene Glycol?

eider

Nearly every person over 70 yrs will have been vaccinated (1st jab) in one week's time (UK).
It takes about three weeks for the first vaccine to raise immunity and so we will get a fair idea if this is all working if the death rate and hospital admissions begin to fall away.
Here in the UK the vast majority of the people do support our Conservative government's efforts, even if we don't vote for it.

chair

Nearly every person over 70 yrs will have been vaccinated (1st jab) in one week's time (UK).
It takes about three weeks for the first vaccine to raise immunity and so we will get a fair idea if this is all working if the death rate and hospital admissions begin to fall away.
Here in the UK the vast majority of the people do support our Conservative government's efforts, even if we don't vote for it.

Great! I see the UK is making good progress these days. Even the US is starting to move. Most of the EU is still having a slow start.

Gary K

Banned
You have repeatedly posted nonsense here, and wasted our time with falsehoods. I'm not going to waste even more time debunking this trash fact by fact. Call it 'ad hominen' if you like- with your track record, it is the only reasonable response.

Can I offer you some Polyethylene Glycol?
That's funny. After all the times I've debunked your posts and shown how you post nothing but propaganda and falsehoods. But it is what I expect from you.

eider

Great! I see the UK is making good progress these days. Even the US is starting to move. Most of the EU is still having a slow start.
Yes, maybe that is a first sign of the benefits of being our own government clear of Europe's sluggish leadership.

The news is just breaking the we are measuring much higher levels of resistance in our over 80s now. I hope that continues through the over 75s, over 70s and downwards.

A tiny chunk of light. Israel has done very well.

This Charming Manc

I bothered to watch. Its not only wrong , but intentionally misleading and manipulative.

A few area's where that the is the case
  • It doesn't deal with the fact that without lockdown deaths would be much much higher and has kept numbers significantly lower than projections
  • It uses a number of 1.5 million for worldwide deaths, were as the numbers is currently 2.5 million and will end up well over 4 millions before this ends.
  • It doesn't deal with the fact that as transmitted virus the threat of Covid cannot be compared to heart disease as a like for like
  • ACW is simply a statistically way of talking about all mortality and not a specific cause of death or disease, so is a ridiculous comparison
  • It uses decimals and percentages next to each other without explanation of the difference to make the impact of covid seem smaller
  • I could go on ...
Its not only wrong but highly manipulative and deceitful, whilst accusing others of being that.